Page 25 of 63 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Dash looked at Sophie with a coy smile.
    "This has a name, Enigma. Enigma is a very very special pokemon. It is a type:null, a pokemon created in Kalos region. Enigma here isn't just special because of its rarity."

Dash bent down on one knee to look the creature in the eyes.

"This magnificent creature was created using the DNA of Arceus. Arceus is the god of all pokemon in case you weren't familiar."

Dash stood up and walked over to the control panel. A monitor dropped down from the ceiling.

"Now as for the why you. I am like you. I entered this world through a wormhole. Though my path here was slightly different. My old world kind of ended, kind of. I arrived here as a teen only a couple of years older than you. Using my vast knowledge of tech and extremely high I.Q. I was able to corner the market on tech that had not been invented in this world yet. I used that wealth to gather the resources to make sure what happened in my old world didn't happen here. Part of my research was into energy. Though mine was a very specific energy pattern. However that work led me to finding a strange pattern here. Wormholes started appearing. At first just energy patterns would appear and vanish in seconds. Then they started to stay active long enough for transport pokemon here. We tracked a number of these pokemon and tagged them to keep an eye on them. Recently the wormholes had exploded in number which led to your group. I do not believe these were accidental. I believe something or someone was gathering up the power needed to open up wormholes through space time. I also do not believe this is the end of them. Sending humans was just the next step. I believe the final phase is a wormhole big enough for a massive creature or creatures." Dash paused

He turned his attention to panel starting up a video. Of Sophie outing Renny.
    "So why you, there are two reasons. One, you will do anything to your mission uncompromised. Even if that meant underhanded sneaky things like framing a team member over non-compliance. Please don't take this as a judgement. I don't think asking nice always works. In this case you achieved your goal. Though I would say based on other reactions, you'll need to be more cunning with this kind of move in the future.
    The second reason, we all have are own energy signature. Yours matches close enough to mine that I figured it couldn't hurt to test out if Enigma would agree." Dash smiled.

"Enigma here was deemed too aggressive to be trained by a normal trainer. In fact it has attacked a couple of people in the process. I couldn't figure out what it needed to connect. Well it turned out the right energy and a brave trainer who stood her ground was perfect. " Dash said giving Sophie time to react

------- @Brettles
    After the battle the thunder pokemon stuck around for a moment and then vanished. The rooms simulator converted the room back and the door opened. An assistant stood at the door with a smile.
    "Congrats on finishing the battle. Your participation will help us fix the bugs in our system and make the game more player friendly. I was asked to give you this."

5 points for battling

Item unlock
    Item: revive

"If you have a moment I'd love to here any feedback on our new simulator."

----- @AWA1997

( rotom is a base pokemon in gcea. Its other forms here are considered evolutiond)

Like Matthias Tonys simulator ended and the door opened where he was greeted by one of the staff members.
    "Congrats on finishing the battle. Your participation will help us make the game more player friendly. I was asked to give you this."

5 points for battling

Item unlock
    Item: revive

"If you have a moment I'd love to here any feedback on our new simulator."
    Last edited by Rival Max; 02-15-2019 at 07:02 AM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Trainer Name: Neith Nimr
    Pokemon:

Fennel ♀ (1/6)

Escutcheon ♂ (5/5)

Starly ♀ (5/5)

Bidoof ♂ (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:

Binary (N/A)
    Egg: Weedle 6/10
    Items:
    Spoiler:
    Pokeball x3
    Voucher for a Free Limiter Berry

Current Game Points: 22 (+1)

Neith followed the others up to the 5th floor. Most of the others were already in the battle sim. Neith was tempted to got straight in as well, but held back. She wasn’t here to goggle at the tech, she was just here for Binary.

She briskly crossed over to the receptionist.
    “Hello, I’m looking for the tech support? I have a problem and I was wondering if I could speak to one of your experts? It’s related to Binary here.” She gestured to the Porygon, who had poked her head out from behind Neith’s jacket.

Please be able to help, Please be able to help, Neith mentally repeated to herself, hoping the chant would help somehow.

@Shruikan

The receptionist got up for from her seat and smiled.
    "Yes we do, in fact we have a porygon expert here. I am giving you access to the 6th floor." She said with a smile. Typing in her computer to update access.

After getting access you head up and are surprised to find a state of the art tech lab on the 6th floor. After getting scanned by security you are sent to the head of the department.

He puts up his finger to tell you to wait.
    "Hold on, now let's switch focus to team B." He said looking at a line of droids. To Neith's surprise the droids that were operating stopped and rotoms came out of them and moved into different machines and droids.

"Excellent! Now lets finish our task."

He turned to Neith.
    "How can I help you?"

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Name: Kinnie Gutamen
    Eggs:

Grubbin Egg (5/10 posts to hatch)
    Pokémon: (3/6)
    | Hannig♂ | 5/5
    | Vilne♂ | 3/8
    | Bidoof♀ | 0/5
    Items: x3
    Total Posts: 24

After Neith showed Kinnie some features on the watch, Kinnie was transfixed. She had rarely had access to technology back in Alola with her father. He didn't deem it necessary despite society's constant pushing. Kinnie felt the same way...but this device was very interesting.

It wasn't long before the Davis man disappeared. He had been a false image this entire time. She could tell that the others were as surprised as she was, and suddenly she felt like something was wrong. She stared at the device on her wrist but didn't get much further before she noticed her teammates all heading to collect some sort of pass to take part in a battle simulator higher up in the building. Kinnie didn't know what the point of this was, but...perhaps this was her chance to familiarise herself with more pokemon.

She awkwardly stood near the attendant until she was handed a keycard and directed up to the correct floor. When she came to the panel that prompted her to choose a team of pokemon to perform mock-battles with, she found that she was somewhat stumped. She wracked her brain for suggestions.

The first one she went with was the most obvious: medicham. She had one back home, and knew how it operated. For the remaining five, she set the simulator to give her only fully evolved pokemon, then hit 'random.' It showed her the full team:

@Suicune's Fire
    With the information set. The simulator transformed the room into a field of weeping willows. To the left of the control panel a tray opened up with 6 digital pokeballs. Each pokemon had the image of the pokemon she picked for her team. A moment later it generated pokemon for her to battle.

Mega Mawile (Lv 100)(T: Fairy/Steel)

Alola Ninetails (Lv 50)(T: Fairy/Ice)

Togekiss (Lv 50)(T: Fairy/Flying)

(* your team is all level 40)

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (9/14) Emperor (16/16) Arc (8/8)

Partner:

Egg: Krabby (15/36)

Basic Info Story Info
    Current Location: Dash Corp HQ
    Time: 1:30pm
    Day: 2
    Date: September 7th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias

"This magnificent creature was created using the DNA of Arceus. Arceus is the god of all pokemon in case you weren't familiar."

I remembered seeing Arceus in the book Dad gave me, and could see light resemblances. Whilst this was an attempt to create Arceus, it seemed like it was a failed attempt.

"Now as for the why you. I am like you. I entered this world through a wormhole. Though my path here was slightly different. My old world kind of ended, kind of. I arrived here as a teen only a couple of years older than you. Using my vast knowledge of tech and extremely high I.Q. I was able to corner the market on tech that had not been invented in this world yet. I used that wealth to gather the resources to make sure what happened in my old world didn't happen here. Part of my research was into energy. Though mine was a very specific energy pattern. However that work led me to finding a strange pattern here. Wormholes started appearing. At first just energy patterns would appear and vanish in seconds. Then they started to stay active long enough for transport pokemon here. We tracked a number of these pokemon and tagged them to keep an eye on them. Recently the wormholes had exploded in number which led to your group. I do not believe these were accidental. I believe something or someone was gathering up the power needed to open up wormholes through space time. I also do not believe this is the end of them. Sending humans was just the next step. I believe the final phase is a wormhole big enough for a massive creature or creatures."

"Your world died?" I asked, shocked to hear that was possible, "What happened? And how did you get here if not through a wormhole?"

"So why you, there are two reasons. One, you will do anything to your mission uncompromised. Even if that meant underhanded sneaky things like framing a team member over non-compliance. Please don't take this as a judgement. I don't think asking nice always works. In this case you achieved your goal. Though I would say based on other reactions, you'll need to be more cunning with this kind of move in the future.
    The second reason, we all have are own energy signature. Yours matches close enough to mine that I figured it couldn't hurt to test out if Enigma would agree."

"Why would mine match closer to yours than someone else?" I asked curiously.

"Enigma here was deemed too aggressive to be trained by a normal trainer. In fact it has attacked a couple of people in the process. I couldn't figure out what it needed to connect. Well it turned out the right energy and a brave trainer who stood her ground was perfect." Dash explained.

"So you want me to take this Pokemon? I'm okay with that." I explained, "But you still haven't told me how you know my name?"

Suddenly I remembered Renny. I didn't want him to miss out on this, even if he was being a pain in my a** earlier today.

"Also, is there a spare Poketch for the other member of my party?" I asked, "The one who I kind of called a Kleptomaniac to get him out of my hair after he refused to listen, when I thought this might be a dodgy situation..."
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:40 AM.

Name: Kinnie Gutamen
    Eggs:

Grubbin Egg (6/10 posts to hatch)
    Pokémon: (3/6)
    | Hannig♂ | 5/5
    | Vilne♂ | 3/8
    | Bidoof♀ | 0/5
    Items: x3
    Total Posts: 25

Kinnie assessed the spread of pokemon before her, unsure what most of them were. She frowned. She couldn't see any obvious type advantages... In fact, the odds seemed to be against her. She wondered how in the world this battle was going to be possible.

Nevertheless, she attempted by first sending out the fake medicham against the fake mega mawile.

Spoiler:
    Your Pokemon: Medicham
    Opposing Pokemon: Mega Mawile
    Your Pokemon's Points: 40
    Opposing Pokemon's Points: 100
    Bonuses: -23, +11 = -12
    Your Pokemon's Remaining Points: 0
    Opposing Pokemon's Remaining Points: 48

Your Pokemon: Garchomp
    Opposing Pokemon's Points: 48
    Bonuses: -13, +20 = +7
    Opposing Pokemon's Remaining Points: 15

Your Pokemon: Simisage
    Opposing Pokemon's Points: 15
    Bonuses: +11
    Your Pokemon's Remaining Points: 14
    Opposing Pokemon's Remaining Points: 0

Your Pokemon: Toucannon
    Opposing Pokemon: Togekiss
    Opposing Pokemon's Points: 50
    Bonuses: N/A
    Opposing Pokemon's Remaining Points: 10

Your Pokemon: Sawsbuck
    Opposing Pokemon: Togekiss
    Opposing Pokemon's Points: 10
    Bonuses: +11
    Your Pokemon's Remaining Points: 19
    Opposing Pokemon's Remaining Points: 10

Your Pokemon: Sawsbuck
    Opposing Pokemon: Alolan Ninetales
    Your Pokemon's Points: 19
    Opposing Pokemon's Points: 50
    Bonuses: +7
    Opposing Pokemon's Remaining Points: 38

Your Pokemon: Simisage
    Your Pokemon's Points: 14
    Opposing Pokemon's Points: 38
    Bonuses: +7
    Opposing Pokemon's Remaining Points: 38

Your Pokemon: Krookodile
    Opposing Pokemon's Points: 38
    Bonuses: +20
    Opposing Pokemon's Remaining Points: 11

Kinnie finished the battle, partly shocked but not at all surprised by the fact that she lost. She stared, unsure what was meant to happen next.

--

OOC: This battle is literally impossible to me. e__e Too many disadvantages. Maybe I'm tired but I could not for the life of me figure out how to win this. Dx

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    Valerie (2/7), Cornelius(7/7), Fiddle(6/6), Delta (5/5)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: Growlithe (Steps to Hatch 16/40)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Health Items

Pokeballs
    Normal Pokeball: 3

Renny stood outside the pokemon center with the team all out and healed up. He had gotten the team together to work on prepping for filming.

"When I saw action, Delta I want you to swoop down from the tree with that rope. Val, you will be the damsel in distress who has found herself backed into a corner by our villain evil chimp. Cornelius, youll wave your hands around like your insane. As you get closer our hero Delta will dive down and using her speed tie you up. Which leaves you Fiddle. You're in charge of creating a errie tone that makes the views uncomfortable. Arnny and I will be behind the camera. Are we all clear?" He asked with a smile

The pokemon nodded getting into place.

"Alright" Renny said looking at Arnny who was operating the smaller camera.

" This is take 30, lets try to get this before we run out of day light...Action!"

--------------------------------------------- @Desolate Divine

Dash sighed
    "Yes the world I came from is essentially dead. You see, my world fell vicitum to an enemy it never saw coming. A genius psycopath maniupluated a series of events that lead to an outbreak of something we called shadow pokemon. They do not exisit in this world. In my world and in many others the shadow pokemon spread and while some could fight them off. Mine wasnt so lucky because the shadow pokemon were being used as a distraction while that psycopath I mentioned released a legendary pokemon whose power was unstoppable." Dash paused the coe smile fading

" I can't exactly explain why you and I have a similar energy pattern I just know what my sensors tell me. You may be one of only a FEW people in this world with it. When I caught wind of your journey and that you were a key part of it. I knew that I simply needed to meet you to see if you had the moxy and spirit to stand up to and for Enigma. I would love to train Enigma but I don't have the time and it deserves a chance to be apart of the world. " Dash said calling Enigma back to a special dark pokeball

"This pokemon is extremely loyal and fierce I would not advise you letting it roam free until it has had a chance to meet the others. Its best not to have it out causally because of this reason. It also is very intune with emotions. So if you get upset around someone you run the risk of having Enigma attack them. With time and trust Enigma can become more trusting and relaxed but I wouldnt assume its fine around even your friends just yet. This pokemon is a big responsiblity and as it stands its to powerful for you to control, but you are making good progress." Dash said

He paused in the doorway. He looked back.
    " As for how I know your name, well maybe ask your Dad about that. Tell Jacob I said hi. And Ill have a poketech waiting for you at the front desk of the lobby. " Dash said

After leaving the room he vanished into the building. He had work to focus on.

Partner Unlocked

Type:Null (T: Normal)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    @Suicune's Fire

Spoiler:

Opponent: Mega Mawile (100/100)
    Challenger: Garchomp (40/40)
    Bonuses: (-23 Ground over Steel)(+11 Fairy over Dragon)(+9 Mega Evo Bonus) = (-2)
    Battle Points: Mawile (100 -2)- Garchomp(40)
    Out Come: M Mawiole (58/100), Garchomp (Fainted)

Opponent: Mega Mawile (58/100)
    Challenger: Krookodile (40/40)
    Bonuses: (-15 Ground over Steel)(+11 Fairy over Dark)(+9 Mega Evo Bonus) = (+6)
    Battle Points: Mawile (58+6)- Krookodile(40)
    Out Come: M Mawiole (24/100), Krookodile (Fainted)

Opponent: Mega Mawile (24/100)
    Challenger: Medicham (40/40)
    Bonuses: (-9 Fighting over Steel)(+11 Fairy over Fighting)(+9 Mega Evo Bonus) = (+11)
    Battle Points: Mawile (24+11)- Medicham(40)
    Out Come: M Mawiole (0/100), Medicham (5/40)

Opponent: Alola Ninetails (50/50)
    Challenger: Medicham (5/40)
    Bonuses: (-13 Fighting over Ice)
    Battle Points: Ninetails (50-13)- Medicham(5)
    Out Come: A Ninetials (32/50), Medicham (Faints)

Opponent: Alola Ninetails (32/50)
    Challenger: Semisage (40/40)
    Bonuses: (+11 Ice over Grass)
    Battle Points: Ninetails (32+11)- Semisage(40)
    Out Come: A Ninetials (3/50), Semisage (Faints)

Opponent: Alola Ninetails (3/50)
    Challenger: Sawsbuck (40/40)
    Bonuses: (+11 Ice over Grass)
    Battle Points: Ninetails (3+11)- Sawsbuck(40)
    Out Come: A Ninetials (0/50), Sawsbuck (26/40)

Opponent: Togekiss (50/50)
    Challenger: Sawsbuck (26/40)
    Bonuses: (+9 Flying over Grass)
    Battle Points: Togekiss (50+9)- Sawsbuck(26)
    Out Come: Togekiss (19/50), Sawsbuck (Faints)

Opponent: Togekiss (19/50)
    Challenger: Tucannon (40/40)
    Bonuses:
    Battle Points: Togekiss (19)- Tucannon(40)
    Out Come: Togekiss (0/50), Tucannon (21/40)

Kinnie wins

Last edited by Rival Max; 02-15-2019 at 11:22 PM.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Name: Tony Joy
    Team Status: [Zuko- Torchic, Male (5/5)];[Ifrit- Chimchar, Female (5/5)];[Eunomos- Kricketot, Male (0/6)];[Vedfolnir- Starly, Male (0/5)];[Wishpoosh- Bidoof, Male (0/5)]
    Items: 2 pokeballs

Tony nodded. "Of course." he said, approaching the staff member. "The simulator appears very well done, with only one small hiccup being that it had included eviolite when it seems it wasn't supposed to. I'm not sure if it made the battle harder or easier. The first battle, the bugged one, was a harder fight, but I also guessed seven of the nine pokemon's typings that time, and actually knew them all the second time." he explained. "Are there any specifics you'd like to hear about?" he asked.

Name: Matthias Grand
    Trainer Card: Matthias Grand Trainer Card
    Team Status:
    ((())) ^^^^@@@@
    Instinct (5/5) Kid (0/5) Sniper (0/5)
    Egg:
    Spinarak Egg (13 of 22 posts to hatch)
    Items: Pokeballs (4), Revive (1)
    Current Location: Twinleaf Town

"Feedback? Umm... Well I guess you could maybe use more descriptive names from the things you fight. I mean 'Mega Manectric'? What does that even mean. You name it 'Giant Electro-Dog' and everyone will know exactly what they are facing."

"The midgame controls are pretty instinctual, so that was pretty awesome. But you need to idiot-proof the the initial options before the battle, so that people like me don't put the wrong thing in and break the system."

"Oh yeah the stormy rooftops are a real nice touch. I think that's all ... No... wait. The leather seat in the simulator is super comfy! I loved that!"

"Also, I didn't know you could get Spider Pokemon. They seem awesome. I hate bugs, so a spider Pokemon to eat all the bugs would be fantastic."

"Oh wow for me? Thank you!" Matthias said as the assistant handed him a bottle labelled 'Revive"

Irem Claim: Revive
    Cost: Free
    Last edited by Brettles; 02-15-2019 at 09:27 PM.