Pokemon:

Fennel ♀ (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:

Binary (N/A)
    Items:
    Spoiler:
    None
    Current Game Points: 1 (+1)

Neith had only gone a few meters when a strange group of people with matching turquoise bowlcuts came marching past, and declared the Lake Verity was out of bounds. “Is this a police uniform here?” Wondered Neith as they left assumedly in the direction of the lake. They looked kinda familiar from somewhere, but she couldn’t place her finger on why.

Oh, well. Neith wasn’t planning on going there anyway. In fact, she hadn’t even know there was a lake nearby.

Turning back towards the town she continued walking, until the was a loud explosion from the direction the group had just gone.
    Fennel shuddered in her arms, pushing her head beneath Neith’s thin jacket to hide. Neith tried to sooth the fennekin as she thought on what could have caused that explosion. A quarry maybe? Or perhaps a terrorist? Both would explain why the lake was off limits. Or maybe it was a herd of Voltorb or Electrode, and those people were rangers going to calm them down. Though if that was the case then they weren’t doing a very good job of it.

Just as she entered the town, Neith saw a group of people heading towards her. Perfect! At least of of those people must have something that she could call home with.

Stroking Fennel's head to keep her calm amongst so many strangers, Neith walked over and confidently planted herself right into the middle of the group. “Hey, do any of you guys have an Xtransceiver I could borrow? A Phone or Laptop would be fine too. I need to contact my parents, you see.” Barely giving time for an answer, Neith continued. “Oh, and do any of you guys know the way to Twinleaf’s Pokemon Center? And what was that explosion? Is there an archaeological dig going on or something? Oh wow, is that a Cyndaquill?" As she spoke she continued walking with them, barely noticing that she was now heading towards the lake.

(Don't worry about it, @Desolate Divine, I slept through the last page and didn't know how to respond on the previous.)

Name: Tony Joy
    Team Status: [Zuko- Torchic, Male (5/5)]
    Items: None

@Noblejanobii, @Desolate Divine, @Shruikan

After Tony told Sophie her name and received the Jacket, he looked towards where the Galactic Grunt was. "Reminds me of Team Magma back home." he commented to himself, recalling a few times his father was recruited to stop them on the path up the volcano. He headed towards the lake behind Sophie, where they met another woman, with a pokemon he didn't recognize, who was wanting a... XTransceiver? He'd never heard of those, though she mentioned it being a communication device. After listening to her ramble on for a minute, he replied with a couple of answers to her questions, "There isn't a Pokemon Center, and we don't know what the explosion is." he told her. "Though, we are just as curious about that one as you."

Name: Matthias Grand
    Trainer Card: Matthias Grand Trainer Card
    Team Status:

Instinct (5/5)
    Current Location: Twinleaf Town

Matthias watched the Bullies tie up the two trainers who had gone ahead of him. They seemed serious with the explosive materials they were taking out to island on the lake.

The smart move was to leave. He wanted no part in this. Those two trainers tied up at the tree had gotten themselves into trouble. Not his problem!

Those Bullies, however, thinking they could push around whoever they wanted and just be jerks. Matthias didn't like that. How funny would it be if they turned around and their captives had escaped. Matthias grinned.

"Come on Squirtle!" he whispered. "Time for us to be heroes!"

Using the cover of the trees Matthias attempted to creep closer to the tied up trainers unseen.

When he judged it safe, he threw a pebble at the tied up pair to get their attention. He held a finger to his lips to indicate that they shouldn't make a fuss and crept up to try to untie them.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hunter (5/5)
    [Totodile, Male]
    Items: N/A

Amy glanced over at the newcomer as she approached. She frowned as the girl holding a Fennekin asked about the Pokemon Center or an X-Transceiver. Couldn't she tell they were foreigners too? Why would they know anything? She was asking so many questions too without giving the group much time to answer. Still, Amy waited patiently for the girl to stop bombarding them with various inquiries before responding. Tony beat her to the punch on two notes. So Amy decided to take a swing at the others.

Amy held out her arm to the girl and said, "I have an X-Transceiver but you can't use it. No reception I'm afraid. Guessing Sinnoh doesn't carry my package yet or something." Amy glanced towards the lake and shrugged. "And man if I knew what was going on at that lake I'd tell you but I just got here and the only information I have is there's a lake there named Verity that has just exploded or something and we aren't allowed in." She winked at the girl and added, "Not that such declarations have ever stopped me from trespassing before."
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Trainer Name: Kinnie Gutamen
    Pokemon: N/A
    Current Game Points: 7

Kinnie's mind flooded with fear and anger as she was shoved, slammed about, dragged and tied to a tree by these decidedly cruel people with weird haircuts. She kicked, squealed, and tried to writhe free, but the ropes were tight and resisting was only scuffing her skin. The humans were shouting at her different things; they asked about police, about who she was working for, and established that she was not meant to see what was happening here. She glanced to Renny, wondering how he was processing everything, and although he seemed brave, she gathered that he was also probably a little shaken.

The teammates, unsatisfied by the lack of response, soon departed and instead began carrying materials from the vehicles littered about to a boat settled on the lake's surface. Judging by the small piles around the rock formation that was nestled in the middle of the lake, she figured they had already ferried some over and were only going to transport more. She wondered what they could be hoping to achieve and what was in locked inside or under the rock formation that was so important. It seemed they had tried to blow it to pieces, but had only succeeding in creating a crack.

Kinnie again struggled against the ropes, trying to figure out how she could reach the hunting knife at her side. It was lucky the Galactic people hadn't seen it or she would be at a significant disadvantage.

Her eyes followed a pebble as it skittered across the grassy dirt in front of her and past Renny. She glanced to its source, spotting a boy with bright blonde hair and a small blue pokemon by his side. Her eyes fixed on them both for a duration as the boy put a finger to his lips, signalling for her to be silent. The breath in her throat became suspended as she watched the boy begin to crawl toward her, and she tossed a hurried glance at the space people who, she decided, were not part of a water polo team after all. She didn't think any of them were looking, but it could change any moment.

Deciding not to speak, Kinnie tried to catch the boy's gaze and then flicked her eyes to the knife at her belt, then back up at him. She repeated it a few times and hoped he would catch on.

6. This post has been liked by:

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (5/5)

Partner:

Egg:

Basic Info Story Info
    Time: 4:40 pm
    Day: 1
    Date: September 6th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony

As we made our way towards the lake, we were joined by another person who was asking for a phone, this one holding a Fennekin. One of the questions she asked was about my Cyndaquil.

"Yeah, this is Wolverine." I explained, as we continued making our way towards the lake.

GM Post @Suicune's Fire (Gotta figure out how to word this, as to allow freedom for the other two haha)
    As you try desperately to silently communicate to this brave young man who has proven to be your potential savoir from this situation you have somehow wound up, trying to let him know of the knife which could cut you free that you wear on your belt, you feel your heart drop as one of the grunts yells out something.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing here?'

However, when you look up to see the source of the shouting, you notice he isn't looking at the young man in front of you, but to the lake entrance, where four young trainers, each carrying an exotic Pokemon from other regions, have just entered. After you were caught, the weirdly dressed water-polo team had moved the vehicles around to allow a better view of the entrance, and were watching it more closely as they worked. This group of newcomers never stood a chance of entering unnoticed...
    @Brettles @Rival Max (written from Kinnie's point of view but applicable to you guys as well.

Sophie @Noblejanobii @AWA1997 @Shruikan
    As we walked into the lake, we didn't last long before being spotted. We weren't expecting cars and trucks to be parked there. For them to have gotten those in unnoticed they must have been leaving one or two of them there at a time for a few days earlier. They were parked either side of the entrance, blocking any means of moving anywhere but into their line of sight.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing here?"

I looked over to see an angry looking grunt yelling at us, however what shocked me was behind him. Past him, slightly to the left was an Island in the lake with a rock formation in the center, where they were loading things against. It now housed a new looking crack, which must have been the explosion we heard before. On the other side was a tree where there were two young trainers tied up, and a third who looked to be trying to untie them.

"We can't have them tell anyone about Mespirit!" the head grunt shouted, "Get them!"

Galactic Grunt #1
    "You're interfering with official Team Galactic business!"
    Pokemon

Stunky: 5 Points

Galactic Grunt #2
    "You kids better run along now, if you know what's good for you!"
    Pokemon

Glameow: 5 Points

Galactic Grunt #3
    "We don't know nothing about no Legendary Pokemon! So go mind your own business!"
    Pokemon

Zubat: 5 Points

Galactic Grunt #4
    "This is going to be fun... And painfuk!"
    Pokemon

Stunky: 5 Points

GM Post @Brettles
    As you try to untie the duo tied to the tree, you are warned by your Pokemon partner that somebody is approaching.

"Hey, Princess... You shouldn't stick your nose where it doesn't belong!" says a voice from behind you...

Galactic Grunt #5
    Pokemon

Glameow: 5 Points

For your convenience, here is a map

How to Battle
    There are two ways to battle
    #1 The easy way
    1. Open this and Click File> Make a copy (If you already downloaded this, delete the copy you have and download this one. Had to make a slight update)
    2. Fill in the two Pokemon and their points.
    3. Grab this form

Your Pokemon:
    Opposing Pokemon:
    Your Pokemon's Points:
    Opposing Pokemon's Points:
    Bonuses
    Your Pokemon's Remaining Points:
    Opposing Pokemon's Remaining Points:

4. Copy the bonuses and the remaining points into the form.
    5. Done.

#2 The old fashioned way
    I will stick this in a thread later as I need to make up some graphics. Just use the calculator for now.

Example
    Torchic Vs Treeko on 10 points each

Your Pokemon: Torchic
    Opposing Pokemon: Treeko
    Your Pokemon's Points: 10
    Opposing Pokemon's Points: 10
    Bonuses: Torchic: 0, Treeko: -5 (Fire>Grass) (don't worry about counting individual bonuses. If you use the calculator it will be correct every time. Just post the total and what the advantages are and it will be fine.)
    Your Pokemon's Remaining Points: 5
    Opposing Pokemon's Remaining Points: 0

MAKE SURE YOU REDOWNLOAD THE CALCULATOR AS IT HAS BEEN UPDATED AND NEEDS THIS UPDATE TO BE EASY TO FILL IN FORMS WITH
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:20 AM.

Name: Matthias Grand
    Trainer Card: Matthias Grand Trainer Card
    Team Status:

Instinct (5/5)

Matthias smiled and nodded as the girl directed him to her knife. He crept closer, but stopped as a voice called out, "Hey! What the hell are you doing here?'

Matthias froze and looked towards the voice. Fortunately the person yelling was looking at some other people walking down the path.

"Quickly now", he said to himself and scuttled over to grab the knife and start catting the ropes tying the girl. Before he could finish Squirtle let out a warning growl.

"Squrrrrrrrrtle"

"Hey, Princess... You shouldn't stick your nose where it doesn't belong!" a voice said from behind Matthias.

@Suicune's Fire

Matthias put the knife into the girl's still tied hands. "Do your best, I'll distract them", he whispered before standing and turning around.

"Who are you calling princess? Is that the kind of Chauvinistic garbage I have to put up with in Sinnoh! What do you want?"

The Grunt looked confused for a second than said "Sic 'em, Midnight" At which point his strange Pokemon charged at Squirtle.

Squirtle jumped out of the way and looked at Matthias expectantly. Matthias however was a little out of his element.

"I'm sorry I have only just met Squirtle and she is my first Pokemon. I don't really know how to battle. Are there any rules?"

The Grunt growled at Matthias and then shouted to his Pokemon, "Midnight, use scratch!"

"But don't we need to officially register the battle or something, I mean back in ..." Matthias tried to explain but was interrupted by an exasperated "Squitrle" from Squirtle, who picking herself up from the dust with a scratch mark down the front of her shell and looking at Matthias in expectation.

"OK then, Street rules!" Matthias said.

"Squirtle, use HydroPump!"

"Can I get a time out to work out what moves my Squirtle knows, Please?" Matthias asked the Grunt.

"Midnight, use Fake out!" The Grunt said, ignoring Matthias. The Grunt's Pokemon scored another solid hit.

"OK Squirtle just go by instinct! Knock that cat to the ground and body slam it with you shell."

Squirtle turned around and wagged her tail at the opposing Pokemon.

"Not sure if that is going to help!" Matthias said, but was surprised by the other Pokemon watching Squirtle's tail, almost hypnotised.

When the Pokemon rushed in for another hit, Squirtle countered with a fierce tackle. Both Pokemon were on their last legs and they swung in hitting each other. Both of them fell to the ground unable to continue.

Your Pokemon: Instinct the Squirtle
    Opposing Pokemon: Midnight the Glameow
    Your Pokemon's Points: 5
    Opposing Pokemon's Points: 5
    Bonuses -
    Your Pokemon's Remaining Points: 0
    Result: Draw

Matthias used the Pokeball to call Squirtle back.

"So that looks like a tie. Does that mean we can go?" Matthias asked hopefully.

9. This post has been liked by:

Name: Tony Joy
    Team Status: [Zuko- Torchic, Male (5/5)]
    Items: None

Tony put Torchic down. "Team Galactic, Legendary Pokemon, and Mesprit, huh?" he said. "So you're just another wannabe criminal organization like Team Magma is back home."

He looked down at Zuko "You ready?" he asked. The chicken pokemon nodded its head. "Alright, use Ember on the Zubat!" Zuko let loose a flurry of small flames at the Zubat. The grunt growled. "Alucard, use Supersonic!" The Zubat let loose a sonic screech that left Zuko unbalanced and confused. "Zuko, try ember again!" Tony said. The small bird let loose another barrage of flaming projectiles, this time hitting both the enemy and himself, knocking both out. Tony recalled the Torchic. "You did good little buddy, I'll get you healed up as soon as I can."

Your Pokemon: Zuko the Torchic
    Opposing Pokemon: Alucard the Zubat
    Opposing Pokemon's Points: 5
    Bonuses: Torchic: 0, Zubat: 0

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (5/5)

Partner:

Egg:

Basic Info Story Info
    Time: 5pm
    Day: 1
    Date: September 6th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith

"Mesprit?" I thought to myself. The name sounded familiar. Then I remembered...

It was almost two years ago, a week or two after my fourteenth birthday. I had just finished reading the book that Dad had gotten me, which I surprisingly really loved. Whilst I wasn't usually an avid reader, this book was difference.

'An Encyclopedia on Legendary and Mythical Pokemon'

Inside this book was collated research on all manner of Legendary and mythical Pokemon. Some with eye witness accounts, others not believed to have been seen in many years, and could very well not even exist. It outlined what their abilities are believed to have been, and what types they may be. Mesprit being one of them.

It was a Saturday morning, and I went out into the backyard for my dreaded training with dad. It was cold and wet, and when I found myself out there and he wasn't, I swore at the audacity of him showing up late when I'd be crucified for it.

"Sophie, inside today." Came dad's voice from the kitchen. I looked through the window, and saw him gesturing to the door. If we were inside this must mean we weren't battling Pokemon or sparring.

"Theory today." Dad explained, "Go grab that book you've been reading."

Confused, I went to my room, and grabbed the Encyclopedia, before returning to the table, where dad sat at the end.

"What did you think of it?"

"It's incredible." I explained, "There were bits and pieces that I had heard before, but seeing it all put together like that shows both how much we do know about them, and how much we don't."

"Which one is your favorite?"

"Probably Celebi." I explained, "The Shrine in the forest is beautiful, and the fact we live so close to somewhere so connected is amazing."

For a split second, it almost looked like Dad glared at me, however it was that quick that I could me imagining it. It wouldn't surprise me. This is the first Saturday in months where we haven't fought within the first ten minutes.

"So why did you want me to bring the book?" I asked.

"Open up to the section on Suicune." Dad asked. I quickly flicked through, and opened the book to the pages on Suicune.

"What can you tell me about Suicune?"

I had a quick glance to refresh my memory before explaining.

"Northerly winds follow it, and it has the ability to walk on water, and purify it." I explained.

"How would you fight it?' Dad asked.

The question took me by surprise.

"Why would I fight it?" I asked, "It's a legendary Pokemon? Besides, I wouldn't stand a chance anyway."

"It being a Legendary Pokemon doesn't mean anything." Dad lectured, "All the pretty pictures in the book, all of the facts, they make out that Legendary are nice, happy and friendly. They aren't."

Dad took the book and started flicking through it.

"Some of these Pokemon may be friendly. But some may be pure evil, and will stop at nothing to kill you."

The way dad said that annoyed me. He knew more than he was letting on. He had for a while, but never told me.

"Have you met a Legendary Pokemon?" I asked curiously.

"Maybe." Dad replied, "But you won't. Because anyone who gets tangled up with Legendary Pokemon gets caught up in their battles. And most of the time, it ends up with them being killed.

I felt myself getting annoyed. As per usual, Dad trying to run my life, and leaving me in the dark as to why he has the right to do that.

"Sophie, I only say this because I'm looking out for you." Dad explained, "People make out that Legendary Pokemon are these benevolent God's and wouldn't hurt anyone. That is fantasy and naivety. They are dangerous and powerful creatures. But not too powerful that you can't take one down if you know what you're doing. Even if you listen to absolutely nothing else I say. Do not get involved with Legendary Pokemon."

I remembered this as the thugs moved towards us to battle. Here I thought my first battle would be to catch a wild Pokemon. Instead it's to protect myself from these weirdos, and possibly to help a Legendary Pokemon.

"Wolverine! Let's take this prick down!" I shouted, as the Cyndaquil leapt forward.

A Stunky leapt forward from it's trainer to battle, staring down Wolverine.

This Pokemon would have more experience than Wolverine, however, it's trainer looked to be not too much older than Amy or Tony, and if he is still sending out a Stunky, my guess is that he isn't too experienced. Let's hope the backyard training pays off...

"Smokescreen!" I shouted before the thug had a chance to give an order.

The Cyndaquil responded quickly, though not as quick as Dad's Pokemon that I'd practiced with. There were no type advantages here, so I'd be relying purely on skill and ingenuity to win this.

Black smoke gushed out of Wolverines mouth, settling around the Stunky who leapt forward to tackle Wolverine. Wolverine dodged it, and whilst Stunky wasn't in the smoke anymore, it's eyes were irritated and tearing up.

I remembered being in the backyard and one of the things Dad drilled into me.

"If you're outmatched, use your environment to your advantage."

Stunky was reading another tackle, as I looked around for something to use.

"Get in front of the wheel of the car!"

Wolverine ran as quickly as he could to in front of the wheel of the car, as Stunky attempted a tackle.

"Now jump as high as you can!"

As Stunky was about to hit, Wolverine leapt into the air, causing the Stunky to headbutt the steel wheel on the car. As it was dazed, I shouted another command.

"Land on it, on your back, then torch the b******!"

Wolverine crashed back to earth, using his opponent to soften his blow, before lighting the flames on his back. The Stunky screamed in pain, until it was called back to it's Pokeball. Wolverine however collapsed from exhaustion. I ran over and picked up the Pokemon.

"You did well buddy!"

Your Pokemon: Cyndaquil
    Opposing Pokemon: Stunky
    Opposing Pokemon's Points:5
    Bonuses: Nil
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:21 AM.

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    - - - - - -
    Partner Pokemon:
    -- (--)
    Egg: --- (Steps to Hatch ??/??)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

All of sudden the story seems to have a taken a dark turn. Our heroes find themselves out numbered at a huge disadvantage. As the two unsuspecting trainers are circle by the depravity known as Team Galactic all hope seems lost. Cut to wide angle shot from above the tree line as leaves come down creating confusion. A new trainer appeared..
    " what a couple of hacks!" Renny sighed

How had he been this foolish. The art of filming real events was to blend in. He had not presented any threat at all to these people.These roughens had physically accosted him and this nice trainer who did nothing more than observe and record what was happening.

" this is unacceptable even by the standards or an organization such as this. We dont even have any pokemon or weapons.." he paused

Looking at the trainer who was now signaling to another trainer.
    " brilliant!" He smiled

Renny tried to keep his mind distracted because he could feel the anxiety building. He feared he had foolishly put him and this trainer in harms way.

When the boy appeared and started helping cut the rope. Renny who was on the far end of the two of them watched as the knife almost broke the rope. Then another grunt appeared and then group of grunts attacked other trainers.

"How the hell am i missing recording this." He sighed

When he saw his camera a little further up unguarded it was time. The ropes had begun to loosen. Renny began to try to pull the ropes but stopped as he realized it would apply pressure to this other trainer. That didnt work maybe he should try cutting the rope too. He wiggled until he could reach his shoe and grabbed his pocket knife. As soon as he got it in hand he bagan to cut and with the help of the other trainer the two broke the rope. Once they were up he turned to the trainer

"This is crazy huh? If you'll excuse me I wanna get some of this footage."

He then took off across the grass to get his camera. After realizing there was no way to get to where the grunts were he turned his attention to the battles.

,"work with what I got " he said climbing on top of the near by vehicle to record these brave trainers.

"Im Renny Thomas and if you are seeing this a group of brave young trainers have engaged in all out warfare with the deviously evil Team Galactic." He said providing a voice over.

He turned to his attention then to the boat in the lake that was heading to the rock formation.

" the trainers unwittingly stumbled into what could be the underground fortress of Team Galactic here at Lake Variety.

@Brettles im literally tied up with her .. lol ignore me completely

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

13. This post has been liked by: