Learn About Pokemon Zoology!

Driving down the country lane, I hit traffic, looking ahead, I see the problem, a Snorlax has fallen asleep on the only bridge for miles, bending the large beams under its tremendous weight.#Pokemon #PokemonZoology #Snorlax pic.twitter.com/UXvRftFLjG
    — ?????? ?????? (@JRRDunlop) March 9, 2018
    Ever want to see how Pokemon will look in real life?
    Then wait no more! Joshua Dunlop has you cover with his Pokemon Zoology series. He has decided to use a series of programs to depict how Pokemon would look in real life. He has even gone beyond by adding his own personal Pokedex entries about the Pokemon. His entries are done from his personal perspective. It feels as if he is writing them into his own book.
    Above you can see Joshua’s rendition of Snorlax. You can see this Pokemon in his natural habitat which is a bridge. It is a nice nod to how Snorlax always picks the place you do not want it to be as his napping place.
    If you follow Joshua’s Twitter then you will be able to vote on which Pokemon he will work on next. It looks as if he knows how to interact with his audience. So not only do you get to see awesome pieces of Pokemon artwork but you get to choose the next Pokemon Joshua gets to work on.
    You can check out more of Joshua’s work on his Twitter! He has plenty of renditions of other Pokemon! Make sure to follow and like his works!
    The post Learn About Pokemon Zoology! appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Of all the takes I've seen on trying to make Pokemon look realistic, I think this guy comes the closest. Most of the time these "realistic" renditions don't look anything like their cartoonish counterparts, but this Josh guy really seems to know what he's doing.

I like the Raichu pictures he did recently. :3

The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Of all the takes I've seen on trying to make Pokemon look realistic, I think this guy comes the closest. Most of the time these "realistic" renditions don't look anything like their cartoonish counterparts, but this Josh guy really seems to know what he's doing.

I like the Raichu pictures he did recently. :3
    When I wrote this, I thought to myself that you may reply to this.

I am glad that it got your seal of approval Neo. These do look good. I like the nice touch on the entries.
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga