Page 46 of 81 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I know! I felt so bad when I saw that happen. :(

You can still work your way back up, though!
    That’s true, but I gotta work hard at it. Maybe bathing myself in these four-leaf clover for St Patrick’s Day will help.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Push it to the limit!

MASTER RNG, doing a hamster head-bang, hooks in...

SHRUIKAN as Lilligant and NEO EMOLGA as Mega Lopunny to the battlefield!
    @Shruikan

The TANGY COIN OF MATHEMATICAL BASKETBALLS has declared SHRUIKAN strikes first!

TURN 1
    SHRUIKAN kicks things off with Guard Swap! But he only has one shield to use!
    NEO EMOLGA begins with Snore! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on SHRUIKAN!

TURN 2
    SHRUIKAN strikes with Sleep Talk! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on NEO EMOLGA!
    NEO EMOLGA attempts Attract! It results in the 2nd regular damage strike on SHRUIKAN!

TURN 3
    SHRUIKAN unleashes Seismic Toss! He slam dunks a basketball!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Flame Charge! But the fire just sets his credit card reader aflame.

TURN 4
    SHRUIKAN utilizes Memento! But he doesn't want to make it personal.
    NEO EMOLGA attacks with Minimize! He puts his active window to the taskbar!

TURN 5
    SHRUIKAN launches Arm Thrust! It sends his drinking glass flying!
    NEO EMOLGA tries Attack Order! He strikes at the speaker console at the Burger King drive-thru!

TURN 6
    SHRUIKAN uses Magnet Bomb! But then what would he use to pin all those notes to his fridge?
    NEO EMOLGA attempts Draco Meteor! But the process of launching his Dragonite plushie into space his disastrous results.

TURN 7
    SHRUIKAN attacks with Fury Cutter! He shreds his newspapers into confetti!
    NEO EMOLGA utilizes Snatch! But he fails his pickpocket roll!

TURN 8
    SHRUIKAN strikes with Water Sport! But his garden hose just isn't long enough!
    NEO EMOLGA attacks with Fiery Dance! But he isn't crazy about setting himself aflame just for that.

TURN 9
    SHRUIKAN unleashes Kinesis! But he realizes he's dreaming when it starts raining pink hotdogs.
    NEO EMOLGA uses Acid! But he just says no to drugs!

TURN 10
    SHRUIKAN attempts Stored Power! But he forgot where he put his storage key.
    NEO EMOLGA attacks with Bone Rush! But he can't get them to budge at all!

TURN 11
    SHRUIKAN uses Shadow Sneak! But he had to send his ninja outfit to the dry cleaners!
    NEO EMOLGA utilizes Mind Blown! He reads some wild crazy facts on the internet!

TURN 12
    SHRUIKAN strikes with Whirlwind! But his leaf-blower only gets a few leaves and twigs moving around.
    NEO EMOLGA unleashes Waterfall! He dumps a cup of water on an anthill!

TURN 13
    SHRUIKAN attacks with Work Up! But he refuses to do anything strenuous on a Sunday.
    NEO EMOLGA uses Bug Bite! But he doesn't think they look appetizing enough...

TURN 14
    SHRUIKAN tries Wring Out! He squeezes all the water out of his wet towel!
    NEO EMOLGA attempts Revenge! But he likes to forgive and forget!

TURN 15
    SHRUIKAN uses Twister! He spins the spinner and calls left hand red!
    NEO EMOLGA strikes with Acid! He hasn't changed his mind about saying no to drugs!

TURN 16
    SHRUIKAN launches Rollout! He spreads some cookie dough to make some cookies!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Grudge! But he's the more fun and friendly type!

TURN 17
    SHRUIKAN unleashes Magic Room! But the key to the door strangely disappeared!
    NEO EMOLGA tries Strength! It results in the 3rd and final regular damage strike on SHRUIKAN!

NEO EMOLGA WINS!

Wow, we were really going at it in the beginning and then began a long stream of brain farts. XD

I can't evolve and I've already Wheeled you, so it's a devolve to Petilil. But at least you don't need to wear my scrappy Lilligant doodles anymore. :P

Senior Administrator

So who's got the groves?

MASTER RNG, realizing he may never have a career in yodeling, draws in...

ARANDOMTOOL as Mega Sableye and BULBASAUR as Charjabug to the battlefield!
    @ARandomTool @Bulbasaur

The FESTIVE COIN OF RENEGADE REBEL CHERRIES has declared ARANDOMTOOL strikes first!

TURN 1
    ARANDOMTOOL starts up with Ice Beam! He blasts a glacier with a laser rifle!
    BULBASAUR kicks things off with Steel Wing! But it's just something he built with aluminum cans.

TURN 2
    ARANDOMTOOL uses Lunar Dance! But NASA disapproves his request to use a space shuttle just to do a little jig on the moon.
    BULBASAUR strikes with Water Gun! But he needs to pump it a thousand times first!

TURN 3
    ARANDOMTOOL attacks with Detect! It's NOT VERY EFFECTIVE, resulting in the first regular damage strike against him!
    BULBASAUR attempts Superpower! But he only has the tights and cape at the moment.

TURN 4
    ARANDOMTOOL unleashes Sweet Kiss! But his mistletoe was packed away with all the other Christmas stuff.
    BULBASAUR uses Wood Hammer! But he prefers the one that looks like Thor's.

TURN 5
    ARANDOMTOOL utilizes Iron Head! But he prefers alternative rock as opposed to heavy metal.
    BULBASAUR tries Shadow Ball! But the only shadows he finds are all flat.

TURN 6
    ARANDOMTOOL launches Hyper Fang! But he doesn't want to shoot Dracula up with adrenaline.
    BULBASAUR unleashes Razor Shell! But he thought they were illegal in every US state except Texas.

TURN 7
    ARANDOMTOOL attempts Ingrain! But he already had trouble getting himself out of bed this morning.
    BULBASAUR attacks with Petal Dance! But he doesn't want to buy a bouquet just for that.

TURN 8
    ARANDOMTOOL uses Attack Order! The waitress tells him that's just not on the menu.
    BULBASAUR strikes with Fleur Cannon! But 1-800 Flowers tells him that's not a service they provide.

TURN 9
    ARANDOMTOOL tries Scald! But he's still waiting for his pot of water to boil.
    BULBASAUR attempts Floral Healing! The operator at 1-800 Flowers just hangs up on him.

TURN 10
    ARANDOMTOOL attacks with Baton Pass! But it seems the peeps he hired suddenly went on strike.
    BULBASAUR uses Nightmare! But putting ARANDOMTOOL through the Super Bowl half time show again seems excessively cruel.

TURN 11
    ARANDOMTOOL unleashes Horn Attack! But trying to do damage with his cornet proves ineffective.
    BULBASAUR launches Steel Wing! But he's still trying to weld it back together again.

TURN 12
    ARANDOMTOOL strikes with False Swipe! But he's only able to fake it.
    BULBASAUR utilizes Wake-Up Slap! He whacks his alarm clock off the table!

TURN 13
    ARANDOMTOOL launches Psyshock! But the Abra slaps him before he can jolt him with jumper cables.
    BULBASAUR unleashes Dragon Dance! But the Flygon he asks doesn't know how to tango.

TURN 14
    ARANDOMTOOL uses Spore! But his allergy meds wouldn't cover that.
    BULBASAUR attempts Aura Sphere! But using a snow globe wasn't the way to go about it.

TURN 15
    ARANDOMTOOL attacks with Egg Bomb! Turns out this wasn't the right way to make omelets.
    BULBASAUR strikes with Bind! He ties his shoes together all crazy-like.

TURN 16
    ARANDOMTOOL attacks with Shift Gear! And now his grandfather clock is all screwed up.
    BULBASAUR uses Baddy Bad! But he still wants Christmas presents this year.

TURN 17
    ARANDOMTOOL unleashes Present! But regifting a Toys R Us gift card seems rather heartless.
    BULBASAUR attacks with Healing Wish! But he prefers to just rely on medicine instead.

TURN 18
    ARANDOMTOOL uses Sunsteel Strike! But trying to do it with a balloon sword fails comically.
    BULBASAUR utilizes Fake Out! But he only acts like he knows it!

TURN 19
    ARANDOMTOOL unleashes Sludge! But he isn't gutsy enough to reach into a septic tank.
    BULBASAUR attempts Judgment! But he didn't bring a gavel with him.

TURN 20
    ARANDOMTOOL launches Dragon Rage! But he gets invited to tea by the Dragonite instead.
    BULBASAUR uses Fairy Wind! He throws glitter into a gentle breeze!

TURN 21
    ARANDOMTOOL strikes with Sleep Talk! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on BULBASAUR!
    BULBASAUR unleashes Rock Blast! He blows up a boulder with dynamite!

TURN 22
    ARANDOMTOOL uses Agility! But he feels he might need to work on his cardio a bit more.
    BULBASAUR attempts Brutal Swing! And now all the kids play with the slide and the see-saw instead.

TURN 23
    ARANDOMTOOL tries Agility! But he's still working on that cardio.
    BULBASAUR utilizes Rest! It has NO EFFECT on ARANDOMTOOL, causing BULBASAUR to just want to go back to bed for a while.

ARANDOMTOOL WINS!

Well, hey, at least it wasn't a normal-type move this time, right?

Mr Tool, you can devolve Bulbasaur or Wheel him. You decide!

If I had my way I'd be Steel type too to choke out any Fairy OHKOs.

...stupid fairy types, ruining the purpose of a Ghost/Dark Pokemon, they had NO weaknesses until they cane along...

Enough ranting! Devolve!

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ARandomTool View Post
    If I had my way I'd be Steel type too to choke out any Fairy OHKOs.

...stupid fairy types, ruining the purpose of a Ghost/Dark Pokemon, they had NO weaknesses until they cane along...

Enough ranting! Devolve!
    Dude, you're currently at a five win streak with Mega Sableye, four of which were wins because of the No Effect rule. I think I'll practice working on my Baby-Doll Eyes, Charm, and my Sweet Kiss for the next match-up we might have. >;)

Anywho, Bulbasaur's back to Grubbin again.

Senior Administrator

And around we go again!

MASTER RNG, thinking he might have put too much creamer in his coffee, pulls in...

NOBLEJANOBII as Quilava and SAMMY0295 as Amoonguss to the battlefield!
    @Noblejanobii @sammy0295

The STEALTHY COIN OF SPICY TETRIS PIECES has declared NOBLEJANOBII strikes first!

TURN 1
    NOBLEJANOBII begins with Thousand Waves! But the audience only agrees to do three.
    SAMMY0295 starts up with Weather Ball! But it got buried in the snow!

TURN 2
    NOBLEJANBOII unleashes High Horsepower! But she prefers more miles to the gallon.
    SAMMY0295 attacks with Attract! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on NOBLEJANOBII!

TURN 3
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Brave Bird! But she's feeling too chicken to try that out.
    SAMMY0295 attempts Memento! But she'd rather keep it all to herself.

TURN 4
    NOBLEJANOBII strikes with Follow Me! But she gets enough of that from the National Security Agency.
    SAMMY0295 utilizes Mud Bomb! She blows up a bunch of dirty puddles with dynamite!

TURN 5
    NOBLEJANOBII tries Glitzy Glow! But she doesn't like the idea of radioactive glitter.
    SAMMY0295 uses Toxic! It results in the 2nd regular damage strike on NOBLEJANOBII!

TURN 6
    NOBLEJANOBII attempts Wing Attack! She eats a dozen buffalo wings ferociously!
    SAMMY0295 attacks with Powder! It's confectioner's sugar!

TURN 7
    NOBLEJANOBII unleashes Water Shuriken! But it becomes a puddle instantly!
    SAMMY0295 launches Revelation Dancer! But she ends up dancing a silly waltz instead.

TURN 8
    NOBLEJANOBII utilizes Baddy Bad! She destroys all the phone chargers at the airport!
    SAMMY0295 uses Psychic Fangs! But it was all just in her imagination.

TURN 9
    NOBLEJANOBII tries Magnitude! But she destroys her bathroom scale in the process.
    SAMMY0295 strikes with Quash! It somehow turns the lights off!

TURN 10
    NOBLEJANOBII launches Spacial Rend! She tries to divide by zero!
    SAMMY0295 attacks with Hyper Voice! But her megaphone needs new batteries.

TURN 11
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Agility! But she's feeling a bit too lazy for that.
    SAMMY0295 attempts Whirlpool! But she decided to go for a Maytag dishwasher instead.

TURN 12
    NOBLEJANOBII attacks with Mind Reader! But it seems to be a blank page when she tries it.
    SAMMY0295 utilizes Pollen Puff! But it turns out to be cheese doodles!

TURN 13
    NOBLEJANOBII strikes with Mach Punch! She launches her party drink bowl into the sky!
    SAMMY0295 uses Blizzard! She dumps an ice try on a doll house!

TURN 14
    NOBLEJANOBII unleashes Ice Fang! But that just gives her an ice cream headache.
    SAMMY0295 tries Power Gem! But it ends up being too expensive!

TURN 15
    NOBLEJANOBII launches Cotton Spore! But ripping up a stuffed teddy bear was not the way to do it.
    SAMMY0295 attacks with Air Cutter! But her scissors seem to only work on paper.

TURN 16
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Roost! Turns out it wasn't meant to be a Netflix binge.
    SAMMY0295 utilizes Night Slash! She goes around at midnight in her Freddy Kruger costume!

TURN 17
    NOBLEJANOBII attempts Thousand Arrows! But her quiver can only hold up to fifty!
    SAMMY0295 unleashes Magnetic Flux! But it deactivates her credit card!

TURN 18
    NOBLEJANOBII strikes with Hammer Arm! She rips open a box of baking soda!
    SAMMY0295 launches Leaf Blade! But she only ruins her fern in the process.

TURN 19
    NOBLEJANOBII tries Rollout! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on SAMMY0295!
    SAMMY0295 attacks with Land's Wrath! But the land is feeling pretty calm and chill today.

TURN 20
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Shadow Punch! She gives the darkness a good whapping!
    SAMMY0295 unleashes Belch! But she knows that would be impolite.

TURN 21
    NOBLEJANOBII attacks with Secret Power! It results in the 2nd regular damage strike on SAMMY0295!
    SAMMY0295 attempts Silver Wind! She tosses a bunch of glitter into a breeze!

TURN 22
    NOBLEJANOBII strikes with Mimic! It results in the 3rd and final regular damage strike on SAMMY0295!

NOBLEJANOBII WINS!

Now THAT was a heck of a comeback!

Noble, you can devolve sammy or evolve back to Typhlosion! What are you feeling up for?

7. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hmmm let’s go with devolve for now
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Gotta hope for the best this next round! I gotta evolve myself back up!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Hmmm let’s go with devolve for now
    Done!

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Gotta hope for the best this next round! I gotta evolve myself back up!

Yeah, it's going to get dicey! We'll see what happens!

Senior Administrator

For all you folks watching, this is what Season 23 is going to bring!

SEASON 23

#1 NEO EMOLGA: AS MEGA LOPUNNY

#2 CHAKRAMASTER: AS PICHU

#3 ARANDOMTOOL: AS MEGA SABLEYE

#4 SCYTHERWOLF: AS MEGA HERACROSS

#5 SHRUIKAN: AS PETILIL

#6 ARNISD: AS WURMPLE

#7 NOBLEJANOBII: AS QUILAVA

#8 SAMMY0295: AS FOONGUS

#9 BULBASAUR: AS GRUBBIN