Administrator

PXR Christmas Advent Calendar: December 1st

Hey everyone! It's December 1st and we're slowly edging closer and closer to Christmas! Let's celebrate with some awesome Pokemon stuff! Days I post I will start out with some decent posts to ease us into the mood. As I post more I'll something a little bigger...or at least try! :D

Movie Recommendation/Story: So to start there's this new movie I had heard being advertised since early November. The Christmas Chronicles. Just the trailer alone got me interested. It looked like a new more funny and entertaining Christmas movie where something is happening to Santa. This time, Kurt Russell plays Santa. Those looking for a new great Christmas movie to watch this year (and have Netflix as it's exclusive to that for now). I highly recommend giving this movie a watch! It's entertaining, funny, and has some adorable scenes that's fun for anyone to enjoy. Feel free to discuss it here if you've seen it down below, just mind any spoilers.

Music and a Video: Well while Gemma might not be here. We are still the PXR Pika Pair. So here's a cute little Christmas greeting from the PXR Pika Pair!

Fanart: While this isn't mine. This fanart image I've seen floating around has been really nice for the setting! Found this on a "festive collections" and on Pinterest.

Have a great December 1st everyone! Let's start this Holiday season off great in wonderful spirits!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

2. This post has been liked by:

@Chakramaster Thank you for posting this awesome thread! I love the Pikachu Christmas video and the fanart. Pikachu and Eevee make me think of the Let's Go games, and that Emolga in the sky could be Neo Emolga (or @Neo Gloom at the moment). xD

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

4. This post has been liked by:

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    That video is so adorable! :3 And that picture is awesome. Thanks for posting these!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

That video is silly and cute. What we have in the States is pretty mild in comparison to what seems like a happy fun wonderland of dreams and imagination in Japan. XD

And I love that image, as well. You don't see Emolga very often in Pokemon Christmas pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel View Post
    @Chakramaster Thank you for posting this awesome thread! I love the Pikachu Christmas video and the fanart. Pikachu and Eevee make me think of the Let's Go games, and that Emolga in the sky could be Neo Emolga (or @Neo Gloom at the moment). xD

FUN FACT: I am ALWAYS truly Neo Emolga. Just with the occasional use of shape-shifting and transformation powers spread all over the place for everyone! >;D

7. This post has been liked by:

You danced divinely, Eric-chu.

9. This post has been liked by:

Yay! What an adorable video.. those costumes are just precious, and so well detailed! And the fanart drawing is amazing too of course! >v<

Thank you for sharing Chakra!

- Keep trying - Keep smiling - Keep climbing -

11. This post has been liked by: