Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    I’ll go to (41) Manufacturing Plot (Abandoned) to help that pidgeotto.

Senior Moderator

I'll take care of that lockbox, if you want
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Finichi sure seemed to be acting funny. I think I'll go meet them at the car park like they requested. Hopefully they don't mind a different 'mon coming than the one they spoke to during the day.

VPP

4. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Old Lace 2.png Might as well check out that there Iron Maiden. Seems t'be that the Mimikyu will take care o' the Haunter.

Action: Search the Old Iron Maiden found at the Valley Wellness Centre (42)
    Last edited by HorusMyDude; 08-07-2019 at 07:21 PM.

Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    I'll go take a look at (2) Swollen Blister Tavern .... We're not going to try to get wasted and do stupid things.... BUT I mean, if I get offered drinks, I won't say no.

...Eh, I'll take the bottlecap too, I know a few dimensions that treat these things like money.

In the meantime, let's talk to Vex the Decidueye, weaponizing Diplomacy to seduce her throw what our normal rapport would be out the window.

And no, before you ask, there will never not be something crossed out.

Sometimes the scars on your soul are the only things keeping you sane.

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    I should like to Interview Silcress the Zweilous!
    Interview Rapport: POSITIVE
    +1 Shared type

You know where to find Silcress based on the information given to you by your fellow Emissaries. As you expect, he is standing guard outside Salvage Keep, although "guard" is the technical term, rather than an accurate term.

As you approach, you can see that the zweilous is grunting heavily, both his necks pulling in different directions as his heads sway and his front legs dig into the ground. You find this immediately alarming, and while you acknowledge that you haven't before met his pokémon and therefore don't know his usual behaviour, this seems out of place. You begin to feel wary as you get in closer and finally reach speaking distance.

You call out his name, but the dual-type persists his strained vocalisations and doesn't seem to register your presence. You try again, and continue trying until you get in close quarters with him. It's then that you notice something small and gleaming on his chest, although you can't quite get a good look at it amongst his fur. His behaviour doesn't change until you begin to explain to him why you want to talk with him, and the second he hears the word "Stalker," both heads snap up straight at you.

In a disturbing multi-tone voice, he growls at you, "DIE!"

HOSTILE ATTACK!

Daniel, Medium, Dark type. 10 HP, 30% dodge rate, 1d4 attack die. 65 Speed.
    Silcress, Medium, Dark/Dragon type. 10 HP, 30% dodge rate, 1d4 attack die. 58 Speed.

Fight!

Daniel attempts to flee! Rolls 53%, failure!

Silcress rolls 22%! Miss!

Daniel attempts to flee. Rolls 55%, failure!

Silcress rolls 4%! Miss!

Daniel attempts to flee. Rolls 80%, failure!

Silcress rolls 71%! Hit! 3 damage halved = 1 damage.
    Daniel: 9HP

Daniel attempts to flee! 24%, success!

As soon as Silcress launches himself at you, you dodge out the way, staying for a moment to shout at him to cease his attacks so you can talk. The pokemon, seemingly mad, doesn't respond as only grunts and whispers escape his mouths. He comes at you again with snapping jaws, but again you dodge, then decide you had better get out of here. However, as you make a move to escape, he finally manages to hit you with a dark pulse, which, although barely painful, trips you up for a moment. Then, however, you take advantage of an opening and rocket past him, managing to leave his vicinity before he can attack you further.

He attempts to pursue you, but you're much too fast for him, and he gives up shortly thereafter. You hear the half-shout, half-muttering as you widen the distance between you and him, panting all the while. You eventually find a place to settle, thankful that you're able to see so well in the dark. You're sure that you felt something sinister emanating from that gleaming chest thing, but you can't be sure. Whatever the case, you're just glad you got out of there with barely a scratch.

Daniel the Umbreon (M: Dark)
    Health: 9/10| Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 10/10
    Battle Stance: Flee
    Perk: Seinaru

Administrator

Search (36) Sacred Temple
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 08-08-2019 at 01:57 AM.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

I'll try and have a look at the Threatening Card.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Hey, who is up for a SLUMBER PARTY NONIGHT!!!

Yeah, I'm going to Rest this one out. Mistee and Carly you're welcome to join me and we can chat about... whatever the heck the three of us just dealt with back there... o.o