Quote Originally Posted by Arrow-Jolteon View Post
I need to talk to 66. Desnim the Eelectrik
Interview Rapport: POSITIVE
+1 Shared type (Electric)

Desnim proves to be a little bit elusive, and after following some leads, you finally find him levitating around Salvage Theatre, appearing to be on a break of some kind. There is a cleaning cart beside him, and on top of it is a can of drink, with a long straw poking out and resting in his mouth. The electric-type is rather distracted as you approach, and as a result, he doesn't see you until you're almost right up beside him. With a bit of a start, he turns around and his eyes go wide.

"Oh, hello!" he says, almost shouting. He fumbles as he attempts to hide the drink by hovering in front of it, which you immediately assume means that he is probably drinking something he should not be consuming while on the job. "I-I didn't see you approach! Must be a...quite a stealthy one!" He gives a bit of a chuckle, which peters off and then he clears his throat. "What, uh...what can I do for you?"

You explain to him why you sought him out, and that you're curious to find out what a fellow electric-type does in town. You also mention that you're here to investigate Stalkers, and all the while, he slowly nods in consideration.

"Ugh, yeah, those things are...evil menaces. Ever since they got here, everyone's been acting scared and jumpy. Real bad for business, too, I might add." He rejoins eye contact with you and stammers a bit. "N-not that that's...important! Not at all in the face of lives, obviously." He clears his throat again, then sighs. "Yeah, I'm one of the jumpy ones. I'm sick of those Stalker things messing up everyone's lives. It's just a hideous turn of events, you know?"

You ask him if he has seen anything suspicious or worth noting lately, and he seems to ponder for a moment.

"Well, uh, in terms of Stalkers...wouldn't have a clue. But... Harmony, right? Lapras gal--great, friendly, but, uh...I don't know. Something about her seems a little off. Nobody's that nice, right? She could be compensating for something. I don't know if you know much of Salvage Keep's history at all, but we've had some...substance abuse problems." He pauses and catches your eyes flicking to the cart behind him. He chuckles sheepishly. "N-not my drink, of course. That's just...fizzy. Most commonly moved drug around here is something called sway. Comes in a little red powder...kinda looks like paprika, now that I think of it." He pauses, looking into the distance at nothing in particular. "Anyway, nobody's found out who the connection is--you know, the dealer in town. Not saying Harmony could be it, but...just something to think about. Lot of contacts, that one. Though Pakson's wound right up as well. Wouldn't surprise me if he was on the stuff. Dunno if he'd deal it, though. Why am I talking about drugs? Well, Stalkers in town means people need a distraction--and what better distraction that something that alters your state of mind? Stuff's bad, man..."

"Look, I gotta get back to it, but, uh...keep away from all that nasty drug stuff, yeah?" He turns around, reaching into the cart, and brings out something small for you, then offers it with a short fin. "Take care of yourself; always take protection with you. Stick it in a headband or something. Don't worry, I got more at home."

[Yellow Gem] was added to Arrow's Inventory.

He signals goodbye, then swims into his cart to begin pushing it past the theatre. You notice the straw slip back into his mouth as well, then look back down at the gem you received from him. It's a brilliant, but you don't know if you can utilise it without first finding a way to wear it properly. You pocket it for now.

Arrow the Jolteon (M: Electric)
Health: 10/10 | Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 10/10
Battle Stance: Flee
Perk: Security
Trait: Nimble