Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Not insanity. Supersanity. Death's Spook's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
    I want Jongka, Doc, and Miles all trying to debate in the same room for some reason. Oh god the arguments... are so glorious. They also probably end with bullets and or knives.
    Well, considering how much Doc hates ENDoG, yes. Doc may be on the side of good guys. The things he will do to take down ENDoG... Ukh. They get most cold blooded and terrifying.

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    Oh yes, I remember what the original did in Nexen with the ballistics jelly.

I'm probably going to make an ENDoG character myself. Someone Neo can have fun with, and that I can play a total b-witch with.

Oh yes, I remember what the original did in Nexen with the ballistics jelly.
    Pfft. Booms. Seriously. That's like, not even a candle compared to what I have planned, both in here and Nexen. I may be many things. "Not crazy" is not one of them.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Neo gets bonus points for naming the Zoroark Maverick.

I want Jongka, Doc, and Miles all trying to debate in the same room for some reason. Oh god the arguments... are so glorious. They also probably end with bullets and or knives.

Also list is updated.
    Ha ha, or worse. But yeah, I sense a lot of unstoppable forces smacking right into many immovable objects. Should be a barrel of fun, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Ha ha, or worse. But yeah, I sense a lot of unstoppable forces smacking right into many immovable objects. Should be a barrel of fun, I'm sure.
    Yup. Not to mention the 30 million gambit pile up I anticipate.

Also, because of Doc in RP eventually:

New law:"No one may transport appliances without at least one ENdoG agent present."
    Last edited by Death's Spook; 05-11-2013 at 03:53 PM.

Hi, just wondering since there's no date or time or anything I can find... When do you think this roleplay will start? I'm eager! :P

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

And my final character with the completed SU

Name: Myra

Role: ENDoG agent

Appearance: Myra stands at 5 foot 6' with a slender figure. She has a pale complexion, with dark brown, near black hair and dark blue eyes. She usually lets her hair lay down, with a fringe that covers her forehead.

On her days off, Myra usually wears dark blue jeans, with a dark blue top and a black jacket. When she is working, she is usually wearing an ENDoG uniform.

Personality: Myra has been a quiet girl all her life. All of her friends at the orphanage were adopted enforce her, and never wrote to her. They forgot about her in the rush of their new lives in a family. Because of this, Myra was always hesitant to get to know people, fearing she would get attached and they would leave her. She lacks confidence, and will most likely succumb to peer pressure, even if it is against what she believes. She rarely speaks louder than a whisper, and only really trusts Gallade, Altaria and Adriane. When she is with a group, she leaves the talking to other people.

History: Myra's earliest memories were that of the orphanage. She never knew who her parents were. Only that they decided that the life they could offer wasn't as good as that of what the orphanage did. Myra usually kept to herself, rarely making friends with the other children. On the rare occasion that she did make friends, they were adopted, and left Myra behind with their old lives, never speaking to her again. This caused Myra to be hesitant in getting attached to people. She was scared they would leave her.

When Myra was 6, a young couple came in to the orphanage, looking to adopt. The wife was unable to have children, and they ended up choosing to take Myra home with them. Myra moved into their home in Petalburg city. Myra was enrolled in the local school, but struggled to make friends. She rarely opened up to new people, and usually say by herself during lunch breaks.

A couple of weeks after moving in, Myra was walking home from school and found herself being followed. She turned around and looked for who was tailing her. Eventually she looked in the bushes, and found a Ralts. She left it alone, and continued walking home, however it continued to follow her.

Myra ended up bringing the Ralts home. She was unaware of the laws about Pokemon and licenses. Her adoptive parents found her in her room playing with the Ralts, and saw how much she enjoyed its company. The workers at the orphanage told the, about how Myra's other friends were adopted and she didn't hear back from them. They ended up letting her keep the Ralts, and applied for a license for it.

A year after moving in, Myra still only had her Ralts as a friend. Myra's adoptive parents began to worry, and organised for her to meet their neighbours daughter who was around the same age, Ariane. They learnt that they went to the same school, and had a lot in common, soon becoming close friends.

Ariane and Myra became close over the years, becoming near inseparable. The two were completely different, Ariane confident and outgoing, whilst Myra was quiet and shy, yet were best friends. They went through all of elementary, middle and high school together, and Myra was like Ariane's shadow. However nobody knew how Myra felt about it. How she felt like she was always in Ariane's shadow.

When they graduated from High School, Myra was unsure of what to do with her life. She didn't know if she wanted to go further with her education, work or travel. However when Ariane put forward the idea of joining ENDoG, she agreed. To her it was a way to learn more about the world, travel and work.

Upon joining ENDoG her she was horrified to learn that she might not be allowed to use her Pokemon. They were required to be tested for obedience. Altaria passed the test, however ENDoG saw Ralts, now a Gallade, as too high a risk of treachery, and declined him. They issued Myra two new Pokemon, a Mightyena and a Shiftry.

Despite failing the testing, Myra still keeps her Gallade with her in secret, making sure not to let anyone from ENDoG know she has it.

Pokemon:
    Gallade
    Myra found Gallade as a Ralts, when it followed her home. It has been her best friend for 12 years, and has evolved into a Gallade over the time. Myra has a license for Gallade, however she is forbidden from using him in ENDoG business, as they believe it has the intelligence that could cause it and her to betray them. Myra doesn't know their reasons for him not passing their tests.

Altaria
    When it was a Swablu, Altaria crashed into the roof of Myra's house. The flock of Swablu and Altaria were migrating over the winter months, and one of the young ones couldn't keep up the pace, crashing into Myra's roof. It was injured, and Myra nursed it back to health. The Swablu recovered and evolved, however instead of trying to catch up with its flock, decided to stay with Myra. Altaria is licensed and passed the obedience tests to work with ENDoG.

Mightyena
    Mightyena was one of the Pokemon issued to Myra upon joining ENDoG.

Shiftry
    Shiftry was one of the Pokemon issued to Myra upon joining ENDoG

Rank*: Recruit

Other: Best friend of Ariane

Ariane is Charmander009s planned character. We have been scheming...

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    I was planning on starting the RP on either Monday or Tuesday, since tomorrow is Mothers day and all. I don't want to keep anyone waiting.

Yay! This is gonna be big, I can feel it! :D

Man, this SU is so lacking... but I'm really feeling my best ^^' So... hope this is okay...

Name: Arianne Spencer

Role: ENDoG

Appearance: Arianne’s optimism shines through her countenance. Before basic training it was rare to see her without a bright smile on her face (teeth all perfectly straight, thanks to her wealthy father). Arianne used to keep her long strawberry-blonde hair down, but keeps it up in a simple ponytail. She was athletic in high school, but since signing up for ENDoG she’s especially been in top form.

Although not obsessed with fashion, Arianne did like to look her best, but now she tends to stick to simpler clothes when not in uniform. A black tank-top will suffice, with camouflage cargo pants and the works (basically her uniform without the jacket). Training has matured her, although it has done little to extinguish the energetic light in her hazel eyes.

Personality: Arianne has always been a happy person. Of course, all she’s ever known is happiness. She’s lived a very sheltered life, free from strife and grief. Because of this she can come off as naďve. Other than that, Arianne is a very open and outgoing person. She would like to think that she’s a caring person—although honestly there can be times when she gets caught up in herself.

In high school she was a bit of an over-achiever. She was successful in whatever she put her mind to, particularly in sports like volleyball and basketball. Being both athletic and pretty, she became fairly popular in her school—although she always made sure to include her best friend Myra in everything she did. It was probably Myra who solidified Arianne’s feelings of justice and fairness, because she always wanted to make sure Myra got included.

Before training, she was pretty laid back and light-hearted, never really taking anything seriously. Signing up for ENDoG has made her mature some, however. Her feelings towards Pokémon had always been neutral. Her family never owned any; her father was actually indifferent to them. Because of this, Arianne bought into the beliefs of ENDoG. They went well with her existing beliefs in equality. It just didn’t make sense to give so much power one individual.

And so, Pokémon never really meant much to her. With her experience, she doesn’t expect them to be anything more than pets or weapons. She keeps distant from the one she acquired from ENDoG, truthfully half-intimidated by it.

History: As mentioned before, Arianne had a pretty normal life. Nothing tragic ever happened to her, nothing unexpected. In Petalburg, things were simple, laid back, unchanging. Arianne was the third child of a wealthy surgeon. Her mother and father were prim, proper people who expected good behavior from their children. They were always supportive of Arianne, however, spoiling her slightly because she was the youngest.

At the age of seven, she was introduced to her future best friend. Arianne remembered her mother telling her about a very special person who had moved next to them who could really use a friend. Arianne was all for it—she loved making friends, and when she finally did meet Myra, she decided she would be the best friend she could be. It naturally fell together when the two found many things in common between them. From elementary school up into high school, Arianne wanted to include Myra in everything she did.

Towards the end of high school, something really caught the attention of Arianne. She hadn’t given serious thought about her future, but she wanted to do something big. Something important. Something that would help people. About that time ENDoG started looking for recruits at their school. She drank in their preaching, totally buying into their goals. As graduation rolled around, she made up her mind. She would join ENDoG. The young woman was thrilled when Myra agreed to come along as well.

And so, Arianne and Myra graduated and went off for basic training—and it was the hardest thing Arianne had ever gone through. Though she did athletics in school, it was nothing compared to this. Still, Arianne pulled through, and the training brought her some maturity. She woke up to the idea that the world didn’t revolve around her. Arianne became more concerned with building up her strength, and preparing it to serve the people of her country. Although she’s calmer now, her sense of justice remains unchanged.

Pokemon:

Riolu (male)—Because Arianne’s kept her distance from this creature, she doesn’t know too much about him. He acts rather stoical, utterly obedient to a fault. Coming from ENDoG, he’s been trained to be nothing more than a weapon for his master. Nothing else matters to him.

Other: Cobalt’s Character’s amiga, yah?

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame