Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    URPG Staff

Sorry about that Latias, it was a usergroup that you weren't added to. But I have gone ahead and added you to it nwn

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    Yeah, I was going to enter it last week but I didn't have time. D: I saw this week's prompt, but I'm not sure how to interpret it...

This may sound like a silly question, but all you guys have a 'Team Aqua' tag beneath your avis. How do I get one? O:
    Fair enough. xD I'm surprised I got mine done on time. I wrote it all in a single morning, which is rare for me. xD And hm...just in any way you see pride? Maybe make up a character who has pride issues that've gotten them into trouble? There are many things you can do with it. ^w^

YAY YOU HAVE ONE NOW! 8D

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Dash View Post
    Sorry about that Latias, it was a usergroup that you weren't added to. But I have gone ahead and added you to it nwn
    Ooh, awesome! Thanks, Dash. 8D I'm truly a team member now!

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Fair enough. xD I'm surprised I got mine done on time. I wrote it all in a single morning, which is rare for me. xD And hm...just in any way you see pride? Maybe make up a character who has pride issues that've gotten them into trouble? There are many things you can do with it. ^w^

YAY YOU HAVE ONE NOW! 8D
    Wow, a single morning? That's much quicker than I get anything done. XD Way to go. I was thinking something related to that...a little different, but I don't know. I'm trying for originality, but most things have been done before.

Wow, a single morning? That's much quicker than I get anything done. XD Way to go. I was thinking something related to that...a little different, but I don't know. I'm trying for originality, but most things have been done before.
    Yeah, I was pressed for time so I wanted to get it done. xD I already had the idea and everything planned out in my mind though, so that's why I was able to finish it. x) Thanks! Haha don't try for originality. Just try for quality. x) Originality is overrated in my opinion. Sure, it's nice to read something fresh, but reading something AWESOME is better. I mean, by all means have a go, since originality plus quality equals MEGA AWESOMENESS ('awesome' mega-evolved) but still. I dunno. That's my view on it anyway. xD

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Yeah, I was pressed for time so I wanted to get it done. xD I already had the idea and everything planned out in my mind though, so that's why I was able to finish it. x) Thanks! Haha don't try for originality. Just try for quality. x) Originality is overrated in my opinion. Sure, it's nice to read something fresh, but reading something AWESOME is better. I mean, by all means have a go, since originality plus quality equals MEGA AWESOMENESS ('awesome' mega-evolved) but still. I dunno. That's my view on it anyway. xD
    Oh, I see. That's good, though! Well I'd like to be original, but that probably won't happen. So I'll do as you suggest and aim for something super-duper awesome. 8D Hopefully. Once I flesh out an idea. Think I need to research a little more before I come up with anything good.

Alright, here's my team for this week's WAR:

Preferred Battle Tier: NU
    This Week's Pokémon Team: Golem, Charizard, Musharna, Shiftry, Rapidash, Butterfree

Oh, I see. That's good, though! Well I'd like to be original, but that probably won't happen. So I'll do as you suggest and aim for something super-duper awesome. 8D Hopefully. Once I flesh out an idea. Think I need to research a little more before I come up with anything good.
    Yeah, definitely. x) Good idea! Maybe googling around will give you some idea for what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
    Alright, here's my team for this week's WAR:

Preferred Battle Tier: NU
    This Week's Pokémon Team: Golem, Charizard, Musharna, Shiftry, Rapidash, Butterfree
    Dunno if Charizard fits into NU. ;P Haha. But that sounds like a good team...I think. xD I don't know much about strategy.

~SF.

Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
    Fluff
    Oh, so that's what you spent the last three weeks making!

Cute picture, bro, but graphic art isn't in this WAR. Carry on.

10. This post has been liked by:

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
    [img*]http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu222/SirX-kun/LetsParty.jpg[/img]
    LetsParty.jpg. Oh, we'll be partying.

I actually kind of assumed the Rockets might spring to your defense. I even went so far as to think you might even have convinced Sabi to let Gio have an ABH and Mewtwo. That would be...Interesting.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

12. This post has been liked by: