View Poll Results: What is your Sexual Orientation?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heterosexual (Straight)

26 50.98%
  • Bisexual

6 11.76%
  • Homosexual (gay/lesbian)

6 11.76%
  • Asexual

7 13.73%
  • Polysexual/Pansexual

0 0%
  • Graysexual/Demisexual

3 5.88%
  • Questioning

3 5.88%
  • No label

0 0%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ZrowNoodles View Post
    D: But what if I'm sapiosexual?
    *highfives* I like the way you think.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Hikikomori View Post
    I consider myself heterosexual but there have been instances where I've been attracted to guys. I can count those instances on one hand but it still counts.
    I completely know what you mean. It's just certain people, though. Like, you just think "what if," or "I'd do him/her" xD I had that happen last night to me.

But for me it seems to only happen with really boyish-looking girls. Ones that are attractive of course, lol :P Not just any will do.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

There are definitely some instances where I feel an emotional connection to some women, but I have never felt sexual attraction to women. Sexual orientation is about your sexual preference, while romantic orientation is about who you'd date/form a relationship with. And it goes without saying that everyone is curious about what it'd be like with the same/other sex, though I only seek men both romantically and sexually. :p

Your sexuality isn't always straight, gay, or bi, but there are a whole slew of terms that people identify as. For instance, if you're not content with heterosexual, heteroflexible is another term, meaning that prefer mostly opposite sex, but open to experiences with the same sex. However, what you identify as is your choice and yours alone, (though you really can't help what you're sexually attracted to)! :)

|||||||||

4. This post has been liked by:

Unbowed, unbent, unbroken Homura's Avatar
    Basically heterosexual myself, but ya I think gay rights is important. There's a reason why homosexuality is off the DSM4, which is 2 editions ago.
    What is happiness?
    It's being called by someone
    It's being able to call someone
    It's when someone is thinking of you
    But Heaven has none of this
    A lizard girl took pity on God
    So the lizard girl tore God in two and brought a half from Heaven to Earth