Page 84 of 240 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast
    The current plan is fine to me.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    *Your class is now Microwave. Yes, there's a legitimate non-joke character class for that. You now have a transform ability to turn you into a (legged) avatar of entropy and heat-based destruction, with such powers as lethal flaming pizza slices, meatball cannons, kicks front-and-back, microwave ray blasts, a back-explosion to send you flying even when actual flying is disabled, and loads of other hot stuff, all befitting a PYRGICK (Fire/Smoke/Lava magic) user. Plus, relatively excellent defense and speed stats. Basically everyone here can already fly, so this class is clearly superior to what you said previously. Of course, you will have no arms, just a door, and some abilities will be limited to the Microwave form, and in this form, others are also unavailable (namely the ones that require arms). Also, don't ask how you can see, but know you can.*

*As you can tell, Seriousness was abandoned a long time ago and left to rot, BULBASAUR. On the plus side, TAZZ is no longer out to stick you brutally.*

Gear: I'd honestly go for a harder defense if I could, but that's a fairly hard defense right there.

Teal: I'd switch the healers for the casters, or the Marines. I think more firepower will make up for the healing lost, and in any case it's somewhat redundant.

*And the others basically alternate between the initial suggestion and switching Healers for Casters or Marines. Asking about which is better gets mixed responses.*
    Actually Microwave is a class in Goat Simulator.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

>tfw somebody insults your hair Sir Sivelos's Avatar
    Why not a mix of both plans?

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    *You can only have eight units! That's why you can't mix! As of right now, the more tanky option seems to have an upvote by Ecrivain.*

(BULBASAUR, I was fully aware of that, so I basically took the idea and ran with it. NOW GO AND MAKE MICROWAVES EVERYWHERE PROUD! Oh, and Asterisk guy is the Narrator. I'm the Author. You can respond to me unless you see double parenthesis instead of singular!)

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Okay, I guess we'll go with the tanky option.

Light Chaos: This is going to be one of the most important battles of my life… If only Tartarus was here to see this.

He's not here to see this because A., he's lazy, and B., I'm not inserting him into the story, at least nowhere near now.

Light Chaos: ...

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Fair enough. Are we all on the same side?

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Hypothetically, yes. A pizza in my back isn't going to hurt me anyway. *chuckles*

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    Hrm...

*Your enemies units are of extreme number. It is impossible to tell what your enemies will deploy against you specifically. However, their major leaders aren't so numberless.*

*NIDHOGG, the reason WHY your enemies are so many in number, and a TYRANT OVERLORD a-la BAAL in the second Superdimension. Due to a very stupid incident, he split himself into two halves, each as strong as the original. You only slew one of the two; the other is aware of what you did and probably has planned. His only weakness, aside from TOTAL ANNIHILATION, is ASPHYXIATION.*

*BLOODHOUND, SIVELOS'es personal nemesis among the Ragnak and an Elder Soul who joined of his own volition. His fiery powers are going to be hell and a half, and the fact that he's also the Legendary Entei isn't going to help matters. He owns a squad of FIREMEN to help him out-and no, FIREMEN are not THOSE kind of firemen, these are heavily armed tanks that use fire against you.*

*KARMA, the effective patron 'saint' of perversion and lust. Her powers lie in the wind, Succubi generation, and, err...Um. Perhaps the less said about her, the better. Just know she's got a lot of CHARM/DEPRAVE abilities. The very first Dark Writ, and perhaps, surprisingly, the weakest, despite a defense stat of incredible potential.*

*FREEDOM, the Dark Writ of Imprisonment and obsessed with tyrrany and dictatorships. Also a rapist, and don't let him tell you otherwise. Attacking him causes SILENCE, blocking off all specials; Being attacked by him causes PARALYSIS, holding you in place. His specialty is also fire. He is a Squishy Wizard...Emphasis on Wizard and almost none on Squishy, as his stats make his defense adequate, ESPECIALLY against magical offense.*

*KRATHLOS, an iron-strong Lightning Bruiser, son of Lord English and some space-warping space witch, apparently. Let's hope it's NOT Jade. AKA Captain Fanfic. Nevertheless extremely hard to kill, and specializing in Space/Time manipulation.*

*BLACKFOX, another member of the military that Teal, Gear and Storm belonged to long ago and naturally an Elder Soul. What the Ragnak did to her to get her on their side is unknown. Her powers lie in darkness, illusions, and stabbing you in the back.*

*THE HELMSMAN, a mysterious assassin only seen once at this point. His abilities lie in light, illusions, and stabbing you in the back with extreme effectiveness, so BLACKFOX but with light instead of darkness. Didn't know that those two could substitute like that? Now you do.*

*DARK CHAOS, the split of LIGHT CHAOS and the the thief of the blade ARCHEON, one of the three keys to the VOIDIAL DRYDOCKS. It is through his memory that IMAGE learned of the other two keys he needed enough to fake them. You can expect a copy of ARCHEON to lie in his hands. You can also expect him to be polar opposite of LIGHT CHAOS, with extremely strong offenses and tools to aid that as well. He will likely bring with him the tough-as-hell CHAOS SERVANTS, beetle-like entities with six arms and powerful stats.*

*And last but not least, IMAGE, a legendary blacksmith of unparalleled ability. His speed and aim are unrivaled by almost anything, and he's slightly tankier than you'd expect. His specialties include BLACKSMITH MAGICS, the manipulation of any piece of L00T he can get his hands on to a shocking degree, STAR MAGIC, and of course, FILLING YOU FULL OF HOLES with magical guns that fire magical bullets. He is thus far the only one you cannot defeat, and his presence on the field is pretty inevitable, so you're going to have to find a counter to that. Last time he was deployed, he had a group of CLOCKSTOPPERS with him.*

Tazz:...And that's all I have.
    This is the opposing side, Bulba. But yes, to answer your question, you are welcome with us.

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    That is... an impressive list of enemeis.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Tazz made it, I quote it.

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler: