Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Senior Administrator

Get better internetz, Neko!

Quote Originally Posted by HKim View Post
    Get better internetz, Neko!
    My internet is just fine, thanks. xD I was out for the weekend- that's why. I didn't have my laptop either.

Administrator

I've actually been reading this over time when I get the chance. So far its been really great and I've loved it! I need to keep pushing myself to read more and catch up >.>

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

I'm only up to chapter 2 currently, but it seems like you're introducing a lot of characters. Not a bad thing. I've noticed some of the background characters seem to be generic animals, not a bad thing, just an observation.
    not that serious

Quote Originally Posted by PerseusRad View Post
    I'm only up to chapter 2 currently, but it seems like you're introducing a lot of characters. Not a bad thing. I've noticed some of the background characters seem to be generic animals, not a bad thing, just an observation.
    Uuuh... there's no generic animal characters? All characters are Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I've actually been reading this over time when I get the chance. So far its been really great and I've loved it! I need to keep pushing myself to read more and catch up >.>
    Glad you like it so far!

In Chapter 1 pages 11-15 there seems to be, but perhaps I just don't recognize them. Anyway, good comic, I'm enjoying it.
    not that serious

Quote Originally Posted by PerseusRad View Post
    In Chapter 1 pages 11-15 there seems to be, but perhaps I just don't recognize them. Anyway, good comic, I'm enjoying it.
    Background characters in those pages are a shiny ninetales and some eevee cameos from other comic series. Sorry, my art is crap.

Next page is early cause there's been activity here lately. Will probably die off as soon as the mod challenge is done though.

@Nekomata awesome pages! I'm so sorry I didn't realise they'd bee posted. x__x When you update with a new page, can you please tag me? It'll help other people know that there are pages too if you tag them! Otherwise I have no way of seeing it unless I check back here--and I forget to check everywhere. xD

Your art isn't crap. Everyone knew that they were pokemon except Perseus. xD They're OCs so he probably didn't recognise them. They're beautiful. <3 I personally loved that they were in the background! And duh, they're people's guest star characters, so that's awesome.

I WAS SO DARN CONFUSED WITH THE APRIL FOOL'S PANEL. OH MY. I HAD NO CLUE WHAT WAS GOING ON. XD But now I get it. c: Makes a lot more sense. Oh, the twins are insane. So insane. But I loved their plan. Very smart. c:

I LOOOOOOOOOVE how you did that last panel of Bern's foot! The shading and subtle patterns look really freaking cool. How'd you do it? O:

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    @Nekomata awesome pages! I'm so sorry I didn't realise they'd bee posted. x__x When you update with a new page, can you please tag me? It'll help other people know that there are pages too if you tag them! Otherwise I have no way of seeing it unless I check back here--and I forget to check everywhere. xD

Your art isn't crap. Everyone knew that they were pokemon except Perseus. xD They're OCs so he probably didn't recognise them. They're beautiful. <3 I personally loved that they were in the background! And duh, they're people's guest star characters, so that's awesome.

I WAS SO DARN CONFUSED WITH THE APRIL FOOL'S PANEL. OH MY. I HAD NO CLUE WHAT WAS GOING ON. XD But now I get it. c: Makes a lot more sense. Oh, the twins are insane. So insane. But I loved their plan. Very smart. c:

I LOOOOOOOOOVE how you did that last panel of Bern's foot! The shading and subtle patterns look really freaking cool. How'd you do it? O:
    I post a new page every Friday when I'm not on hiatus. Sometimes on Tuesdays. xD I've got a schedule of upcoming updates posted in each news post I make. xD But yeah, I can start pinging you if you want- some people don't like the extra pings, so I don't do them unless I'm responding to something or have been requested to do so.

The April Fools page was just pure silliness. My love for MTMTE is no secret at this point. That comic keeps me sane (and simultaneously insane) these days. xD

And the shading for that panel isn't much different than I usually do- just a layer of smoke in front of it. xD My layer setup for the latest pages has looked like this:

- Line Art
    --- Mask for line colors

- Flat Colors
    -- 5 layer masks
    --- 1) Soft highlight / light
    --- 2) Multiply Layer (shadows - 50% opacity)
    --- 3) Hard light (Usually on a Lighten Style - 50% opacity)
    --- 4) Dark Layer (Multiply- just darkens the base colors.)
    --- 5) Markings/Etc.

Next Page: Took flipping forever to make. xD I'm also out of buffer. Whoopsie.