Page 22 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Trainer Name: Moon
    ~||||~
    Shelly {5/5}~|~ Buneary {5/5}
    Partner Pokemon:N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(x8) /Potions (x2)

Viridian was lush and green, and from what Moon could see, the place seemed well taken care of. The Pokémon Centre appeared sleek and modern; impressive for a smaller community. This made the the large, run down, abandoned looking building stand out.

Someone in the group asked Max for information regarding the neglected edifice.

Moon's thoughts rested on Buneary for a moment. Despite their rough start, she, Shelly and the rabbit had put that behind them and worked well as a team. The turtle still maintained a few paces on her trainer, eager for a bit of rest.
    Paired with my sweet sunshine, DVB

Experienced Trainer Zenith Avalon's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Zenith Brunel
    Pokemon:
    Qeb.......... Freefall........Kamau
    (5/5)......... (0/5)...........(0/5)

Items: Poke Balls (x9); Potion (x2)

Zenith had arrived at the entrance to Viridian City with Moon and Markus, seeing that the others were arriving as well. Once they were all gathered together at the entrance, Max began to speak.

"For those of you who helped track down the missing pokemon to those of you new to our group. I want to say you did an amazing job. This was a difficult task and we faced off against some pretty advanced pokemon. I have been in contact with Professor Oak. He asked us to bring the pokeballs to the pokemon center there his lab assistant would check them in. Lets head to the pokemon center first, I think all of our pokemon need a little rest." Max joked.

Zenith listened to Max's speech. She felt a pang of regret having to turn over the Riolu. She felt that she had formed a bond with the pokemon, and was sad she had to give it back. But Riolu didn't belong to her, so she had to return it. Oh well, maybe I can get my own Riolu someday, she thought. She then looked around as they took a break before heading to the Pokemon Center.

There was an old abandoned building that was boarded up some feet away, which seemed to have been a Pokemon Gym at one time. There was a breeding center connected to the Pokemon Center. There was also a PokeMart where they could buy supplies.

"Huh, so the PokeMarts are separate buildings here in Kanto..." Zenith said.

One of the new Trainers to the group, a girl with pink eyes and white hair, walked over to the old gym building, looking it over. She then walked back to the group, turning to Max. "Hey, Max, you have any clue what up with this building by chance?" she asked.

Zenith turned to the girl. "It looks like it was a Pokemon Gym at one point, I think," she said. She then turned to Max. "Am I right, Max?"
    Last edited by Zenith Avalon; 03-21-2015 at 03:47 AM.
    ~ Zenith's GCEA Stats ~ | ~ Zenith's URPG Stats ~
    *Sig and avi art made by Sou Cleife!*

Trainer Name: Max
    Pokemon:
    Chunk(P:5)/ Lila (P:5)/ Pidgey
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokemon(x8), Potions (x10)
    Included in this Post:

and

Trainer Name: Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (5/5) Chompers (0/5) Gore (0/5)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokemon(x3), Potions (x10)
    Included in this Post:

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Route 1
    Time: 2pm
    Day: 1
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Current Team:

Yellow Team
    Ethan
    Max
    Markus
    Zenith
    Moon

Blue Team
    Davis
    Alice
    Tyler
    Meghan
    Rose
    Rocky
    Dennis
    Virtue
    Brandon
    Ethan

Max repsonded to the girls. He first took the time to introduce himself to the new trainers.
    "I'm Max." He said looking at Virtue, Dennis and Nathan.

"This is Davis, Alice, Tyler, Meghan, Rose, Rocky, Brandon, Markus, Moon, Zenith and Ethan." Max said pointing out the others.

"And you are ?" He asked looking at the three trainers.

In response to the question.
    "Zenith is right...its an old gym...dont let the looks deceive you...It has a leader and he and I've heard he is insanely difficult to beat. He is said to travel Kanto constantly training returning the gym every couple months to except battles."

Meghans break was over and she walked over approaching Moon.
    "How did you do out there?" she asked with a big smile on her face.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Breaker of the Fourth Wall Tyler Phoenix's Avatar
    Name: Tyler Phoenix
    Phyre (5/5)
    [Charmander, Male]
    Splinter (0/5)
    [Rattata, Male]
    Zar’roc (0/5)
    [Absol, Male]

Items: Pokeball x6//Potion x2

Tyler was lagging behind. He'd seen a Doduo evolve and go wild on the Bellsprouts that had bothered him and Davis and even more so, Alice. He's captured one and then spent a while trekking, bumping back into some other members of the group, and now he was outside the abandoned Viridian Gym, catching up on what had happened mainly. It was a beautiful city, Tyler thought, although battered about a little. He wasn't all too happy regarding the fact he'd not been able to explore the routes much due to the hectic nature of the journey, yet he did now have Zar'roc thanks to this. He was sure the Absol would become a close friend and powerful ally. Tyler was still staring at the gym.

"So, the leader only returns every now and again... Hmph, I bet they'd be no match for Clair or Lance..." Tyler muttered to himself, still staring at the beaten-down building. He'd return here one day and prove himself to be a great trainer. That day, however, was not today.
    Last edited by Tyler Phoenix; 03-19-2015 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Forgot to insert my Pokemon!

Trainer Name: Brandon
    Pokemon:

Skipper - [5/5]

Mudkip - [5/5]

Pidgy - [5/5]

Brandon stood watching while the rest of the group flooded in... he had let all 3 pokemon out of their pokeballs to stretch and play while they waited. After all of the group had arrived and Max finished his speech, he put Pidgy and Mudkip back in their pokeballs and followed the group to the center of thr city. He listened as Max expailned about the old gym and the tough gym leader. He turned to Max and spoke up "What type does he use? Our pokemon have never been a real trainer/pokemon battle yet, will they be strong experienced/strong enough to take him?"
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name: Dennis Jansen
    Pokémon Team:
    Spoiler:

Charmander ()

Carvanha ()

Ratatta ()

Partner Pokemon: N/A
    Items: Pokeball (x9), Potion (x2), Journal, Sketch Book, Pokedex
    Current Game Points: 9

"Hm... so this is Viridian City..."
    Dennis goes over to Max and the others as Max introduces them all.
    "Nice too met ya all! I am Dennis, and this is Charmander" Dennis replies and points at his Charmander.
    "I just came here to Kanto from the Hoenn region."
    "I wonder what the gym leader is like..." Dennis says to himself as people starts talking about the gym.

World-class Child Molester EmpireCrusher203's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Nathan
    Pokémon Team:
    1.Bulbasaur (Leafy)- [5/5]
    Items: N/A

"Um, I'm Nathan, and this is Leafy," Nathan said to Max," and this little rascal here is one of the missing Oddish. I come from the Hoenn region and came here to become a Pokémon Trainer." "Now, if you'll let me, I'll go to the Pokémon Center right quick," said Nathan to Max.

Viridian City was a bit smaller than what Nathan expected. The most prominent buildings are a Pokémon Center, a PokéMart, and a Gym, with a few small house scattered around. Nathan walked over to the white and red building, and entered its door. The Pokémon Center was a bit cramped, with chairs and magazines to the sides and a counter with a pink-haired lady behind it.

Nathan walked towards the lady at the counter and asked "Hello! Umm, I would like to heal my Pokémon." "Sure thing." responded the lady, " May I have your Pokémon for a moment." Nathan place Leafy and the Oddish on the counter, then the lady picked up the two and placed them over a machine next to here. There they stood while the nurse pressed a button on her computer. Promptly the two began to glow in green and a few seconds later, the glow faded. "Your Pokémon are all healed up!" said the lady," I hope you may come again." "Thanks, ma'am!" responded Nathan. "Just call me and my co-workers 'Nurse Joy'" she responded. "OK. Thanks, Nurse Joy," said Nathan while walking out.

Nathan exited and joined the rest of the group who were standing near the entrance. "Um, Max, what do I do with Prof. Oak's Oddish? He's getting a little heavy to carry," asked Nathan.

Come on Reggie, give us Mother 3!
    Mawile @ 315
    URPG STATS | PRISM STATS |
    Please come and stop by my Trading Post! EmpireCrusher's Trading Post

Trainer Name: Max
    Pokemon:
    Chunk(P:5)/ Lila (P:5)/ Pidgey (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokemon(x8), Potions (x10)
    Included in this Post:

and

Trainer Name: Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (5/5) Chompers (5/5) Gore (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokemon(x3), Potions (x10)
    Included in this Post:

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Virdian
    Time: 230pm
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Current Team:

Yellow Team
    Ethan
    Max
    Markus
    Zenith
    Moon

Blue Team
    Davis
    Alice
    Tyler
    Meghan
    Rose
    Rocky
    Dennis
    Virtue
    Brandon
    Ethan

"Its nice to meet you Nathan"

Max looked at the gym. His eyes scanning the edges of the building. They followed the edges and curves looking for anything out of place.
    "The dimensions are deceiving." He said to himself. As Brandon approached Max reasoned.

"This gym is traditionally run by a former pokemon champion. The type is entirely up to the leader." Max said regaining his focus.

"Lets hit up the pokemon center and see Oak's assistant." He continued

He headed a few blocks over to the pokemoncenter walking slow enough for the others to keep up. Some of the trainers seemed bummed out because they would be separating form a pokemon they had just caught. Max didnt feel such a connection to the Pinsir.

Meg walked along with the Heracross pokemon unsure of how she felt. She had risked everything to catch this thing. "We are going to make some trainers really happy about this." She said with a slight smile.

As they approached the Pokemoncenter the doors opened automatically. Each trainer was scanned going in and each heared their name and saw their trainer card information appear on the screen near the Nurse Joys work station. Max walked up to her and handed over the ones he captured. The nurse rolled out a cart to collect the pokeballs.
    "Are these the pokemon from Oak's lab??" She said.
    "Whats their condition?"

"Some need medical attention others are fine." Max said looking over at the others. He walked up to Nathan.
    " You can leave it with Joy." He said

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

*Rocky's Mega - Aron... unlocked perhaps :) *

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokemon:

Fury (5/5) Speedy (0/5)
    Partner Pokemon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(4), Potions (2)
    Current Game Points: 8

Rocky stepped up to the abandoned Gym with a deep feeling of awe. He wanted to run his own gym one day, and this one was lying empty. He looked at the dimensions of the place, probably a little smaller than Canalave, but plenty big enough for some epic battles.

"This gym is traditionally run by a former Pokemon champion. The type is entirely up to the leader.", said Max.

"So,if one of us was to become champion, that person could run this gym?" Rocky asked, excited by the prospect.

The group moved on to the Pokemon center.

Waiting outside was Giles with Rocky's limousine. "Master Roxborough, Welcome Viridian sir. Whatever have you done to your shirt?"

Rocky looked down at the shirt that was dirty and torn after the incident with Heracross. "Just a little Pokemon wrangling incident, Giles." Giles handed him a new shirt and Rocky slipped off the damaged shirt and replaced it with a newly ironed one.

"I hope you are planning on taking your metal chewing beast with you, Master Roxborough! I fear that if it stays with me, I will not have much of the car left to drive."

Giles opened the door and out ran Rocky's Aron, 'Rusty'. As usual It ran and jumped into Rocky's arms. It was very heavy, but Rocky could handle the weight, it was nice to have his affectionate steel type Pokemon again.

"Hello, Rusty. Have you been a good girl for Giles. Did you eat his car. You did didn't you." Rocky tickled the Aron under the chin, roughly enough for it to feel it through it's steel skin, and the Aron giggled as it snuggled up to it's trainer.

"I need to return these missing Pokemon inside. I'll let you know what is next on the Itinerary. Thank you, Giles." he said.

Entering Pokemon center with so many trainers was chaos. They had to wait in line, which annoyed Rocky, why wasn't their a V.I.P priority line? Eventually he got to the nurse.

"Six missing Pokemon, 5 Tauros, and one oddish." he said to Nurse joy, handing over the Pokeballs and picking up the Oddish.

Trainer Name: Brandon
    Pokemon:

Skipper - [5/5]

Mudkip - [5/5]

Pidgy - [5/5]
    Items: Pokeballs x8, potions x2

Brandon nodded to Max "I knew that already... I meant what type does this gym leader choose to use?"

As they entered the pokemon center and everyone handed over Oak's re-captured pokemon, Brandon got in line to heal his pokemon.... after speaking to Nurse Joice and gving her his pokemon and putting the through the healing machine. His pokemon were now at full health... he just hoped that this gym leader had skmewhat weak pokemon and that the typing was tk his benefit... he had 1 fire type, 1 water type and 1 flying/normal type. He was not worried per say... just wondering if they were all ready yet. He and his pokemon would battle and fight marvelously... he knew that, in the end that is all that mattered. Still, you could never have too much information about something, he wanted to do his homework on the local gym before sending his pokemon in to battle therel
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond