Page 140 of 204 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 2035

Trainer Name: 'Football Star' Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (30/30) Parasect (30/30) Nala (30/30) Abra (10/10) Vulpix(27/27) Pancham (15/15)

No longer Infected Pokemon at ... Somewhere???:
    Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Partner Pokémon: Mime Jr.
    [B]Egg:none
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17-1 = 16), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Stealth helmet cover(1) Revive (1)
    Battle Tokens Earned: 3 x 2 point gems, 3 x 3 point gems (Which I am not sure if I should collect like this, or just claim the points)
    Current Game Points: 84
    Trainers Affected:

" Yeah im a leader but im not the only one." He growled. He glared at Rocky.

" Seems as if this place is crawling with gym leaders or wannabe leaders."

'Interesting', Rocky thought to himself as Cilan started in on Zack, 'I wonder if I can annoy him into revealing which Gym leaders are here?'

Rocky laughed in the most obnoxious manner he knew how. He turned and looked Cilan right in the eyes."Ha! I see no proof that you are gym leader. Pretending that you know other Gym leaders and that they are here on the ship is kind of sad. Let's make a friendly little wager about that shall we?"

"If you can prove that there are in fact real gym leaders here on the ship. I will get down on my knees and apologise and openly admit to everyone here that you are a powerful gym leader and that I am intimidated by you! If you can't prove it, then you will admit that you are nothing but a blowhard and you will stay away from me for the rest of the trip."

"What do you say?" Rocky said holding h=out his hand with a smug condescending look on his face. "It is an easy wager to win ... unless of course, you are a fake!"

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9) Zubat (Ruby) [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Fletchhinder (0/16) Honedge (15/15)
    Items: Pokeball X4 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Infection: Gabite (25/25) Kirlia (25/25) Mankey (17/17) Nidorino (16/16) Parasect (25/25)

Rose felt odd being called "miss." No one had ever referred to her like that before.

Rose had thought that her teleporting someone to her seemed to be impossible. That's because it was. "So wait, Kyo isn't actually here?" Rose questioned. "Kyo, where are you? What happened over there?" Max reminded her that she should include Alice in this

"Alice, I am so sorry... You probably think I'm completely crazy now. Dredd has Meghan, but there was someone else with her. I've... Somehow I've connected to the person with her and brought her here, at least mentally." She wasn't sure the best way to explain it. But there was still Meghan to worry about. She turned back to Max.

"There must be SOMETHING we can do for Meghan!" Rose yelled. Suddenly Max said he had an idea. "An idea? What is it? I'll do anything if it will help Meghan."

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    One(21/21)...Kaze (30/30)..Winston (12/12) Celffa(19/19) Mankey (20/20) Reine (30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Gallow (24/24) Togepi (16/16)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x13)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    -----Net Ball (x10)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Itemsf
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x5)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: off Route 5
    Description: late afternoon
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 9:04 pm
    Day: 6
    Month: May 9th
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Low wind
    Team: @Noblejanobii @Dragon Master Mike

Meg paused
    "We can overload Kyos pokemon with psychic energy." Max said looking at Kyo

"If you are willing to let us try something we could really use your Meowstic. If it can absorb enough pyschic energy we can send you back and there it can work like a psychic bomb would should blow you free from the shadow energy. Oh and just incase its unclear. Rose has the power to bring people into her mind. In this case someone she didnt know which is interesting."

He turned back to Rose.
    " How this will works is you, Amira and me will focus everything we have into Meowstic. The pokemon will hold the energy until we get Kyo back to the safe space then...boom it will release that energy and should break the shadow lock on Kyo. If you do this...you'll lose your gift for a little while and ill be gone at least until you can properly recharge." Max said looking at her.

"Once you are free you will need to do something dramatic. If you try to face Dredd directly he could kill you. So you wont even be able to even take mroe than a breath before you do something dramatic. You need to do something that risks both you and Meghan at the chance to taking out Dredd. An explosion would work....hell if you are in doors you may want to bring down the ceiling!" He said.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

NPC: Stacy and Zachary Tyler (Ty)
    Trainer Stacy:
    Known Pokemon: ?

Trainer Zack/Ty:
    Known Pokemon:

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Vermilion City
    Description: A huge technologically advanced city.all the major convinces of any other city. Home to biggest port in kanto
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 7:21pm
    Day: 7
    Month: May 10th
    Weather: Warm in the mid 70s

Cilian huffed
    "Are you dense?" He said looking at Rocky.

" I am a world famous gym leader. I am apart of the Unova region, kid." he said shaking his head.

Stacy sighed
    "Rocky lets just go. Cilian is telling the truth he is a leader and I am a leader in training. Thats how we met. He is a decent battler."

Cilian joked smugly
    "Decent? Tell you what. Ill do you one better kid. Ill introduce you to the elite four member thats on this cruise."

Pansage jumped back on his shoulder

"Follow me losers"

Rocky's cockiness was going to get them into trouble. The head strong trainer who was suppose to be keeping his head down was not arguing with a gym leader and on his way to meet and elite four member. Everyone is rash in the group ..lol

"I hope you know what you are doing." Stacy joked

"common Zack." She said.

He just sighed
    "DOOOOO I HAVEE TOOO?" He said sighing and walking behind them.

The trainers headed through the ship. Cilian got them on to the upper decks were richest passengers were. There he took them to a ballroom where a crowd was gathered around a man. It was hard to see. However Rocky and Brandon could see things floating in the air. Ty smiled
    "Oh magic!! No one said magic..." he said running ahead to see.

Stacy tried to grab him but he slipped by her. She sighed with a smile
    "Suppose he should be safe on this ship."

As they made there way to the center they noticed a man with chairs floating around him. As they walked up he was already talking.

" A parlor trick to the common magician but fet that shouldnt be taken lightly by psychics. Only true masters of telekinesis can move around several items at once. Its important to note that the wonder and amazing pyschic type pokemon in this world have taught us everything we know. All of our techniques have come from those pokemon and the there ability to both work through us and train us. It truly was a Paradigm shift when we opened ourselves up for the master psychic pokemon to train us. If we had never done that we would have reached a wall and been forced at best to do floating pokeball tricks. I am not saying I can lift a person off the ground. I doubt anyone behidn the strongest psychics in the world can."

"What about mind reading or even the power of suggestion." someone asked

Will smiled adjusting his frills on his shirt. One of the five chairs in the air dropped down and he sat on it.
    "That is a very poignant question." he said his expression changing.

" Yes, mind manipulation is possible so to is reading others thoughts. These kinds of powers are considered evasions of privacy. Some would say that these powers can be used in a safe way and that tricksters use these tools. However there is a ethical grey area ti using these kinds of powers at all.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9) Zubat (Ruby) [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Fletchhinder (0/16) Honedge (15/15)
    Items: Pokeball X4 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Infection: Gabite (25/25) Kirlia (25/25) Mankey (17/17) Nidorino (16/16) Parasect (25/25)

Max began explaining what could work. Even to her it would have seemed impossible, but with everything happening, nothing seemed impossible to her anymore. "How long is a little while?" Rose questioned. She realized though that it didn't really matter. Meghan needed her, and she was going to do whatever it took to help her. "Kyo." She said, turning to the girl. "I know I just met you but... When you see Meghan. Please tell her we are headed to the Sevi Islands. Tell her to get back to us as soon as possible."

Suddenly Max began talking about killing Dredd. "No! You can't!" Rose called out. "That thing is... Was Max. We can't do anything right now, but we are going to find a way to save him!" She felt like the tears were going to start again, but this time she kept her (relative) composure.

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    One(21/21)...Kaze (30/30)..Winston (12/12) Celffa(19/19) Mankey (20/20) Reine (30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Gallow (24/24) Togepi (16/16)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x13)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    -----Net Ball (x10)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Itemsf
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x5)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: off Route 5
    Description: late afternoon
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 9:04 pm
    Day: 6
    Month: May 9th
    Weather: Low wind
    Team: @Noblejanobii @Dragon Master Mike

Max frowned.
    "Whats more important to you. Meghans soul or Max.." He said

"Whatever is left of him is scattered in that creature. We already know what needs to be done. I am you." He frowned

"You know Dredd has to be stopped at any cost. You have also seen this creature up close. I doubt even bringing a city down on it could kill it." He said clinching his fists.

"Kyo you do whatever you have to do slow that thing down because if you dont it will kill you, your pokemon and Meghan without hesitation."

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Arbok - [30/30]

Beedrill - [30/30]

Primeape - [30/30]

Riolu - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4, Revive ×1
    Healing counter: 0

Brandon listened as Ty and his sister Stacy answered their questions. A couple minutes into their pleasant conversations, some strange guy with green hair came up and started talking crap, Rocky stood up to him and they soon found out that the guy was a gym leader from Unova, his name was Cilian and apparently he and Stacy had dated in the past, which seemed to explain the situation. Cilian engaged Rocky back and the confrontation continued to grow, Brandon kept a hand Skipper's pokeball, prelared to jump in and back up Rocky should anything happen. A minute or so later Ty tried to pull him aside, saying it would turn into a battle and they should sneak away and try some of the food. Brandon, however, stood right whete he was, still prepared to back up Rocky if anything went down. Luckily a few minutes later the intial confrontation ended when Rocky tried to wager with the gym leader to shim where some of the other gym leaders that were on the ship were. Cilian offered to take them to not only gym leaders, but to elite 4 members aboard the ship. He told them to follow him, so Rocky, Ty, Stacy and Brandon followed him through the halls of the ship. Brandon stayed towards the back of the pack and remained quiet, he didn't want to risk attracting any attention to them, though Rocky seemed to be doing a great job of this already. They followed Cilian to upper deck where some of the Richer passengers were. A little further on, they came across a crown of people gathered around someone that they couldn't see. There were chairs floating in the air though, Brandon wasn't sure what to think of that, he didn't know if that was a good or bad thing. Brandon put his on Skipper's pokeball again, just in case. A moment later Ty said something about there being magic and then running towards the crowd of people. They moved in a little closer, now they could hear the man addressing his crowd, it appeared he was a magician. Brandon bwgan to relax again a little, Stacy said something about she supposed Ty was safe on this ship, to which Brandon replied "I would say so, especially if this ship has gym leaders and Elite Four members on board. It is probably the safest ship around right now..." he paused for a second, then he looked at Stacy and said "So Stacy, you mentioned something about being a 'gym leader in training' earlier, that must mean you have some strong pokemon huh?", after another pause he added "Me and the group are on a mission for Bill, you know the scientist and poke maniac, if you want, your welcome to join us for the mission, we could use another very strong trainer in our group temporarily, now that our leader Meghan is away on seperate mission by herself.". He hoped Stacy was very strong and that she would be ok with joining them in the mission.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Trainer Name: Kyo Writer
    Game Points: 78 (+1)
    Items: 1 pokeball, 1 greatball, 10 potions , 5 super potions, 3 Evolite
    Pokemon Roster:
    Spoiler:

Clefable
    30/30

Starmie
    30/30

Nuzleaf
    15/15

Squirtle
    15/15

Meowth
    20/29

Sandshrew
    22/22

Partner Pokemon: Meowstic

This was too much. This was just too much. Kyo stared between the two in confusion and almost dropped Meowstic's pokeball because her hands were shaking so badly. Kyo took a tentative step back.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about. Like, I can make some sense of it but… I don't know how I escaped. The voice said something about me not being a villain and my strong will but I barely understand any of what is happening either. All I know is Meaghan is back there with that… that thing you called Dredd. She's in danger and I want to help. But how can I stall him without killing my Pokemon or Meaghan? If we bring the building down we could all die and while I don't hold much regard for myself, I can't risk the lives of the others like that. And I certainly don't want to kill anyone if I can help it…"
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Trainer Name: 'Football Star' Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (30/30) Parasect (30/30) Nala (30/30) Abra (10/10) Vulpix(27/27) Pancham (15/15)

No longer Infected Pokemon at ... Somewhere???:
    Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Partner Pokémon: Mime Jr.
    [B]Egg:none
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17-1 = 16), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Stealth helmet cover(1) Revive (1)
    Battle Tokens Earned: 3 x 2 point gems, 3 x 3 point gems (Which I am not sure if I should collect like this, or just claim the points)
    Current Game Points: 85
    Trainers Affected:

"Rocky lets just go. Cilian is telling the truth he is a leader and I am a leader in training. Thats how we met. He is a decent battler."

Rocky replied, "Oh yes I believe you." Then he grinned. "I just wanted to annoy him."

"Decent? Tell you what. Ill do you one better kid. Ill introduce you to the elite four member thats on this cruise. Follow me losers" Said Cilan.

"I hope you know what you are doing." Stacy joked.

Rocky whispered his reply, trying to keep Cilan from hearing. "I just got excited to meet some gym leaders. I figured if I annoyed him the right way I would be able to manipulate him to get just what I wanted. Was he always this easy to manipulate?"

Rocky followed Cilan and came to a grand ballroom where people were listening to a magician. Apparently this was a member of the elite four. The Magician was talking about Psychics, so Rocky called Abra and Mime Jr. out to watch the show.

Abra was very interested in the Magician, sensing Psychic waves flying through the air. "Abra do you think you can lift a chair like the magician is doing?"

Abra nodded eagerly excited to try. "Try that chair over there." Rocky instructed seeing an empty chair that no one was using.

NPC: Stacy and Zachary Tyler (Ty)
    Trainer Stacy:
    Known Pokemon: ?

Trainer Zack/Ty:
    Known Pokemon:

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Vermilion City
    Description: A huge technologically advanced city.all the major convinces of any other city. Home to biggest port in kanto
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 7:55pm
    Day: 7
    Month: May 10th
    Weather: Warm in the mid 70s

Rocky's abra had trouble lifting the chair. The chair wobbled a little bit didnt life off the ground. The pokemon would need to be trained properly first. When Will's show finished the crowd started to disperse. Will talked with a few people before dropping what he was doing and dashing off. It looked like they werent going to have any luck meeting him.

Ty sighed
    "Well that was cool. Im hungry now.. Food." He commanded

Stacy smiled sure brat.
    "Sorry Rocky and Brandon but we need to head out. I gotta feed this guy."

Meanwhile

(Sorry moving past this)

Max looked at Rose, Chingling and Meowstic.
    " Meowstic you are going to be given a huge boost of power. You must hold onto this power until Kyo gives the order to unleash it. " Max said

Looking at Kyo he explained
    " Think of this like charging a pikachu with energy. We are going to overload Meowstic with a psychic energy. Then once you are back you are going to unleash it."

Max turned to Rose and let her know it was time.
    "You powers will take time to charge. Get rest..." He said

Then like that everything happened. All the psychic energy int he room was focused on Meowstic. When the pokemon began to glow Max faded away and Rose dropped to her knees. Waving Kyo to go. Kyo quickly moved through the door back into the bright light. Once there the energy that was stored was released. For a moment time froze as the light broke apart the liquad shadow walls. In the center of the liquid stood a man. He looked up at Kyo with a light smile. It was Max the champion she had seen on tv and in battles. As Kyo and Meowstic were pull from the shadow prision he just looked up at them and nodded a slight thank you.

*Thanks for helping my friends* He projected before the ocean of liquid flooded back in.

Kyo woke up on the floor.

( @Noblejanobii you have a rare free wrist section here. Your task is to take out dredd. A few rules one you cant do with your hands or a weapon you pick up. You can use a pokemon directly. The attack as to be indirect and it has to knock him out. Good luck)

On the other end Rose fell to her knees. Her psychic powers drained completely. Chingling fell to and there connection was now lost until they could build it back up. This was a hit to Rose but she did what she had to do.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic