Page 15 of 204 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokémon:

Fury (5/5) Speedy (5/5) Rusty (5/5) Kick-Puncher (10/10) Metapod (7/7)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(5), Potions (2), shiny charm(1)
    [B]Current Game Points: 70
    [B]Trainers Affected:

Rocky had two reasons to want to hurry back to Pewter.

Firstly he wanted to go shopping and find one of these 'everstones' for Speedy. Secondly, Brandon was 'helping' to make their simple forest adventure tale into an 'un-unravel-able' complex saga, which Rocky wanted to distance himself from. Particularly with the possibility of the two 'big tough forest rangers' appearing to correct the tale.

Feeling a pang of regret for bot being able to capture a Beedrill, he headed back to Pewter and headed to the Pokemart.

He asked to see the store's selection of everstones and was shown a collection of everstones of different shapes, sizes and colours.

He purchased a yellow stone in the shape of a lightning bolt and paid a little extra to have it mounted on a red collar just the right size for Speedy. He put the collar around speedy's neck and the little Ratatta ran up to a pirrot to check himself out. "Rattata, rat rat tatata" Speedy said happily seeing his reflection in the mirror.

*Nope I am from the U S of A haha*

Trainer Name: Brandon
    Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Mudkip - [5/5]

Pidgey - [5/5]

Manky - [7/7]

Caterpie - [5/5]
    Items: Pokeball x7

Brandon having waited a couple seconds and it became seemingly clear that Meghan or Max were going to say anymore on the subject. They were approaching the pokemon center and the pokemart, Brandon thought it would be a good time to re-stock his potions supply, he had used them all up when he battled those trainers in the woods, this time he figured he would buy 3 or 4, with how crazy the 1st day was, one only knew he might need them. He walked into the Pokemart, he went up to the shop keeper and purchased the potions. He put them in his bag, the 1st 2 in the nearest pocket, for easy reach, the rest in the reserve pocket.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

World-class Child Molester EmpireCrusher203's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Nathan
    Pokemon:
    Leafy the Ivysaur
    [M][16/16]
    Penelope the Pidgey
    [F][8/8]
    Shich the Torchic
    [M][16/16]
    Matt the Mankey
    [M][10/10]

Items: 6x Pokeball, Potion, Sketchpad, Journal, Pokedex, Bag of Fruits and Vegetables, Cooking Supplies, Paralyze Heal waiting approval, Sleeping Bag

Nathan continued to train with Penelope, this time he trained her Sand-Attack. "Now one of the most important defenses in battles in to lower the opponent's accuracy. This way the opponent can't attack you, but you can attack it. Another useful defense is evasiveness. Dodging moves makes up of evasiveness. With evasiveness, the opponent's attack will more likely miss, you'll also want to lower the opponent's evasiveness, so that you're move can mostly likely hit. You'll also need to increase your accuracy to better ensure that you'll hit the opponent," lectured Nathan to Leafy, Shich, Penelope, and Matt.

"Shich, you can learn Sand-Attack, but you didn't learn it yet. Penelope you already know Sand-Attack, so may you show how to use it to Shich," said Nathan. Penelope got up kicked the dirt on the ground, shooting it in one direction. "See, Shich, all you have to do is kick the dirt on the ground towards your opponent, especially their eyes, so they can't see. Now try using Sand-Attack," said Nathan. "Combusken," said Shich, getting up. Shich up and tried to mimic what Penelope did. Try over try, Shich couldn't get the hang of it. "Hmm, Penelope, may you show Shich how to use Sand-Attack again?" asked Nathan. "Pidgey," said Penelope, getting and up, then using Sand-Attack.

Shich once again try to use Sand-Attack, and by the 5th try, he finally did it. He kicked up a small cloud of dirt in a direction, but that was the most he could do. "Hmm, well, we need to train on your Sand-Attack, Shich, but at least you did learn it," said Nathan, patting Shich on the head. "OK, Shich, I want you to keep practicing on your Sand-Attack. I want you to kick up a large cloud of Sand-Attack. Leafy, I need you to stand over there," said Nathan, pointing a few meters away from Shich, "Shich, you must use Sand-Attack and hit Leafy over there. Leafy, you try to dodge the Sand-Attack. And for you Shich, I want you to hit Leafy with the Sand-Attack. You'll need to kick up a giant dirt cloud, kick towards Leafy, and do it fast, before he could dodge it.

Minute by minute pasted, Shich failed over and over again. Leafy laid in the grass, waiting for Shich's Sand-Attack to come towards him. With every kick, Shich got a bit better, but he still had a long way to even pose a threat to Leafy. Nathan sat in the grass with Matt and Penelope, waiting for Shich to finally preform a decent Sand-Attack. It was until the thirtiethish try, Nathan lost count, that dirt got close to Leafy. Leafy stood up waiting to dodge the next Sand-Attack, and when Shich kicked, Leafy ran around in a circle. Shich tried to spun around and kick dirt to Leafy, but missed. Shich got dizzy and stop kicking for a while. Shich got up once more and decided to time his kikes, so that they will hit Leafy. He tried over and over again with this technique and finally, Leafy got dirt in his eyes. "Ivysaur!" cried Leafy with the irritating pain. Nathan came over and poured water on Leafy's head, washing away the sand on his face. "Good job, Shich, you were able to hit a Pokemon with Sand-Attack," said Nathan, patting Shich on the head in congratulations. "And you were a big help, Leafy," said Nathan, scratching Leafy behind the ear. "Ivysaur," said Leafy in happiness. "Now let's get you guys to the Pokemon Center, where you can rest.

Nathan returned to town and got everyone healed up. Leafy, Shich, and Nathan wandered around town, since they had nothing to do at the moment. Everyone was ready for the gym. All he was waiting for is for the others to get ready too.
    Last edited by EmpireCrusher203; 04-03-2015 at 02:28 PM.

Come on Reggie, give us Mother 3!
    Mawile @ 315
    URPG STATS | PRISM STATS |
    Please come and stop by my Trading Post! EmpireCrusher's Trading Post

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmander (Ember)[M](5/5) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Ralts (Lily)[F](5/5) Mankey (Courage)[M](7/7)
    Items: Pokeball X8 Potion X3

Partner Pokemon: Chingling (Amirah) [F] (5/5)

"Thank you!" Rose said in response to Rocky's congratulations. She thanked Rocky again when he said he was glad she found her bracelet. In reality she only cared about the bracelet because her mother had given it to her. She didn't wear it because she thought it looked nice. Her sensing didn't really give her much of an impression of what looks nice and what doesn't. Returning to the Pokemon Center, Rose immediately had Ember and Courage healed. They had fought well. She still couldn't believe she had won against another trainer. Her team hadn't yet had much training. Still though, she wasn't complaining. She was happy.

Rose wanted to go back to the forest and try to do some more training, but she didn't want to go alone. She figured they would be going to the gym soon anyway. That thought made her nervous, but it also made her excited.

The thing that I love about being a GM. Is every once a while you have an RPer that despite having the facts wrong and admitting it they argue. They also choose to do things that dont make any sense. In this case @Brandon no person with knowledge of directions would tell someone to go south east if they meant north west. Direction do not change. No matter what way a map is being held a ranger would tell you north. The wouldnt tell you South even if it looked south of where you were. Directions are set..now you could have just dropped because you were wrong then you had to go and post something snotty like above. In trying to prove you were right you ignored two basic rules of this thread. Paying attention to others posts everyone had already walked away before your post, and claiming items that you did not have approved. The following is the treatment these actions get you. In GCEA your actions will come back on your character.

Trainer Name:
    Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Slick(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:16/16)/ Spinner(18/18)/ Terrorsaur (15/15)/ Prime (7/7)/ Shift (15/15)
    Partner Pokemon:

Upgrade (Points: 20/20)
    Egg:

and

Trainer Name:
    Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (16/16) Gnaw (20/20) Sappy (5/5), Alexa (6/6) , Tax (7/7), Pika (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:
    Pokéball (x4), Potions (x10)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Pewter City
    Description: City surrounded by rocky paths and a Mt. Moon to the north east.
    Key Locations:
    Gym: Closed
    Pokemart: Open
    Museum: Closed
    Route 3: Blocked off
    Pokemon Center: Open
    Time: 11:00 AM
    Day: 2
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan

Included in this Post:

Brandon walked alone to the Pokemart buying a couple of potions. When walked outside he noticed what looked like a hurt pokemon in the alley. As he approached an Ekans hissed at him. Before he could move.
    *Smack*

He was knocked clean out. He could only hear the sound of two men laughing.
    " Second one today..."

"Yup..Freddy...these potions are basically for free."

Item Loss
    Item:-5 Potions

The two men with the ekans grabbed his potions and ran off.

Meghan got her pokemon back and healed. She looked at Rose..
    "I could use one more battle." She laughed.
    "Guys, I didnt get a battle in today and I want one just to be safe." She grabbing her stuff to find a battle. She waited for Rose
    @Dragon Master Mike

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: Dennis Jansen
    Pokémon Team:
    Charmeleon (16/16)
    [Charmeleon, Male]
    Carvanha (5/5)
    [Carvanha, Male]
    Ratatta (5/5)
    [Ratatta, Female]
    Spearow (6/6)
    [Spearow, Male]
    Mankey (7/7)
    [Mankey, Male]
    Partner Pokemon: N/A
    Items: Pokeball (x7), Potion (x2), Journal, Sketch Book, Pokedex, Shiny Charm
    Current Game Points: 9 (6+1+2 from battle)

Dennis follows Max for a while, when he notice he´s close to the exit.
    "Hm... i´ll go back to the city now. See ya!"
    Dennis walks up over to the city and on the way he trains Charmeleon a little.

Pokémon being Leveled Up: Charmeleon
    Levels up: 2
    Resulting Value: 18
    Points required: 4
    Points on hand: 9
    Points remaining: 5

Dennis goes to the Pokecenter.
    He walks over to the PC.
    Dennis tries to find out about how the PC works.
    "Hm... BILL´S PC, DENNIS PC and PROFESSOR´S PC..." he reads.
    "I thought you could call people with this thing... Damn, why did i leave my PokeNav at home!?" he asks himself.
    He goes over to Nurse Joy and heals his Pokemon.
    "Hm... im going back to the Forest now..."
    He walks back to Viridian Forest.

Trainer Name:
    Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Slick(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:16/16)/ Spinner(18/18)/ Terrorsaur (15/15)/ Prime (7/7)/ Shift (15/15)
    Partner Pokemon:

Egg:

and

Trainer Name:
    Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan

Included in this Post:
    @Brettles you are the best. You spoiled rich kid is a character indeed.

Battle!

"You sure you got the moves girly! cause Ill battle you!"

Pidgey (Points:7)(T:Normal/Flying)

Splash (Points:7)(T: Normal/Fairy)

Last edited by Rival Max; 04-04-2015 at 01:48 AM.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokémon:

Fury (5/5) Speedy (5/5) Rusty (5/5) Kick-Puncher (10/10) Metapod (7/7)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(15), Premier ball(1), Potions (2), shiny charm(1), Everstone (1)
    [B]Current Game Points: 59
    [B]Trainers Affected:

Speedy was happily wearing his new everstone collar. Brettles thanked the store clerk for his help and left to see where the others were training.

He saw Nathan wandering down a street with his Pokemon looking very buff and ready for battle. he had been training them hard and Rocky looked forward to seeing him take on the gym leader. "Hillo, Nathan. Nice to see you. I am heading back to the forest for another training session before I am ready for the gym" he called out to the trainer.

Realising that the gym challenge woudl probably happen soon, Rocky decided to go find a challenger to train against. He wantd to see what woudl happen if he gave Speedy the chance to fight again. Would the Rattata produce the energy to evolve again? If so, what would the everstone do? He was determined to find out.

Coming to the edge of the woods he saw Meg get called out by a break dancer. "Get him Meg, show him what your Pokemon can do!"

He stopped to watch the battle, whilst looking through the others trainers to try to find a suitable opponent for himself. Preferably someone of the right social standing. There ought to be some rich trainers around here somewhere.

Trainer Name:
    Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:

Egg:

and

Trainer Name:
    Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan

Included in this Post:
    @Brettles you are the best. You spoiled rich kid is a character indeed.

Battle!

"You sure you got the moves girly! cause Ill battle you!"

Pidgey (Points:7)(T:Normal/Flying)

Sting (Points:7)(T: Bug/Poison)

Meg waved at Rocky
    "Thanks!" She smiled

Max watched from a near by bench. He swiped through the maps he had pre recorded. A small red light flashed.

"Max we have a Ping..." Upgrade said powering up.

" Was it through the manufactures? Or a secondary account?" Max said trying to keep an eye on area around his teammates.

Rocky noticed a child who stayed off the dirt.

"Jeffery, please refill this drink." The rich boy said.

"yes..yes sir Mr. Winston." The nervous man stumbled back to a limo that had been parked near by.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

*Seriously! there really is a science about the whole north west south east and stuff like that in real life, I read about it, but in any case I dropped that 3 posts ago and thrre hadnt even been any REAL rangers, just kids! No said I couldnt for the sake of the story proceed with recieving, I wasnt going to show them in my posts or use them until they were approved. I am so not reducting points for something I don' even get to use. That's not cool at all! I really needed those potions!

Trainer Name: Brandon
    Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Mudkip - [5/5]

Pidgey - [5/5]

Manky - [7/7]

Caterpie - [5/5]
    Items: Pokeball x7

Brandon woke up, his newly bought potions stolen, his head hurt a alot, the was a red mark and a bump on his head, his Skipper stared at him, it must have all have happened to quick for him. He got up, checked the rest of himself over, no other marks or injuries besides the one to his head. He took aa second to gather his sorrundings, he was still right where he was when had gotten knocked out cold, right outside the pokemart. He released pidgey from his pokeball "Pidgey find the others for me ok buddy? I need to ah... figure some stuff out. Come back to when find the others." With that he sat down again, he had some thinking to do.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 04-04-2015 at 02:35 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond