Trainer Name: Brandon
    Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Mudkip - [5/5]

Pidgey - [5/5]

Manky - [7/7]

Caterpie - [5/5]
    Items: Pokeball x7, Potions x4

Brandon was forced to back away from the bench in a hurry, Max hadn't heard his question.... and for good reason, he was being crowded by it seemed long time fans, Skipper eyed the crowd curiosly, he wanted to help, cause a distraction it seemed, Brandon held the Charmeleon back, it was too risky and dangerous for him to do much, with so many people, he had learned to think a bit more about actions before reacting since Viridian City, he wasn't going to make that mistake again. Besides he saw another trainer... Alice it seemed, had already releasdd her bird pokemon to scare the crowd, very suddenly it seemed a halogram popped out, people 'ooo'ddd' and 'awwweddd' the trainer Alice had called her bird pokemon back, then a story featuring Lugia and Ho oh was being told, then some autographs and conversations from Max, after awhile things seemed to calm down a bit, then Max mentioned the Gym opening! Crap, they needed to train... badly, he let out Mudkip and Pidgey, they saw a small caterpie on a tree. He had his Pidgey attack it with aerial ace. Afted the hit, pidgey seemed to glow and get stronger.

Pokemon being leveled up: Pidgey
    Level ups: 1
    Resulting Level: 6
    Points on hand: 14
    Points required: 2
    Points Remaining: 12
    Link: In sig

Pidgey had leveled up.
    "Ok, good job Pidgey. Your turn Mudkip"

The mudkip finished the caterpie off with watergun.

Mudkip began to glow, he too was leveling up.

Pokemon Leveling Up: Mudkip
    Level ups: 1
    Resulting Level: 6
    Point Requirement: 2
    Points on hand: 12
    Points remaining: 10
    Link: In sig

"Good job guys... good going"

*I hope its ok that I brought in a caterpie from a tree to train with? This is not a wild pokemon, just for story purposes, I hope thats ok?*
    Last edited by brandon_g; 04-06-2015 at 03:44 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

*Its totally fine man.
    * Just a heads up ! You Pokebank has to match your current team. If you go to the gym and the bank doesnt reflect those stats they will not count.

Trainer Name:
    Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Slick(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:16/16)/ Spinner(18/18)/ Terrorsaur (15/15)/ Prime (7/7)/ Shift (15/15)
    Partner Pokemon:

Upgrade (Points: 20/20)
    Egg:

and

Trainer Name:
    Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (16/16) Gnaw (20/20) Sappy (5/5), Alexa (6/6) , Tax (7/7), Pika (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:
    Pokéball (x4), Potions (x10)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Pewter City
    Description: City surrounded by rocky paths and a Mt. Moon to the north east.
    Key Locations:
    Gym: Open
    Pokemart: Open
    Museum: Closed
    Route 3: Blocked off
    Pokemon Center: Open
    Time: 12:00 PM
    Day: 2
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan

Included in this Post:

Meg walked with Alice and Rose. Tyrunt ran back to Max smiling at the girls.

"Im pretty excited and a little nervous." Meg said walking into the pokemoncenter and getting her pokemon healed. Once the others were ready she walked with them.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: Brandon
    Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Mudkip - [6/6]

Pidgey - [6/6]

Manky - [7/7]

Caterpie - [5/5]
    Items: Pokeball x7, Potions x4

After the slight training session with his pokemon against the caterpie, he let out the rest of his pokemon to play, he thought it was time for them to have a little fun, so that way, once it became time to get serious, in the gym battle and training they will do, it will be all out of their systems so it can be focus time. His pokemon were still not as strong as he would have liked them to be, before their first gym battle, but it was the best he could do for the moment. He would have priginally leveled his Manky, who was already pretty strong, but he knew the gym leader here was ground and rock type, that meant it would be smart to attack from the air, so hence Pidgey got leveled up. It was going to be a tough battle to win, but if strategized correctly, they had a decent shot of winning the battle. Brandon observed his pokemon's playing around and montiored to make sure they didn't play too rough or make intense moves that could cause damage or injure people, but he reckoned they would be fine, his pokemon were pretty smart, they would know not to use anything big... or atleast he hoped they did. While observing, occasionally he dropped into heavy bouts of thinking, planning, strategizing. He pulled out his notebook and began to write down a rough draft of his strategy. He worked out what he believed and thought was a very good, smart, strategized and resourceful strategy for the gym battle. He then put the notebook away and contiuned to watch his pokemon playfully scratch, bite, kick and throw tiny flames, water or sticky webbing at each other. He smiled, they sure seemed to be having fun, but skipper only joined in once and while, he seemed to consider his position as team leader seriously, he also seemed to only join in for the sake of the others, he was a bit more grown up then the others, being that he was a charmeleon. Brandon contiuned to watch and smile, he loved his pokemon enjoying themselves, because soon it would be back to bussiness, back to serious battling and training.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name: Dennis Jansen
    Pokémon Team:
    Charmeleon (18/18)
    [Charmeleon, Male]
    Carvanha (5/5)
    [Carvanha, Male]
    Ratatta (5/5)
    [Ratatta, Female]
    Spearow (6/6)
    [Spearow, Male]
    Mankey (7/7)
    [Mankey, Male]
    Partner Pokemon: N/A
    Items: Pokeball (x7), Potion (x2), Journal, Sketch Book, Pokedex, Shiny Charm
    Current Game Points: 6

Dennis looks over at the Gym who he can see from where he´s standing and notice its open.
    "Huh? The gym is open? Hm... i still need to train my Pokemon more..."
    He sends out Ratatta and looks at his Pokedex.
    "Aw, man! It evolves at level 20? It won´t evolve in a long time!"
    He does the same with Spearow.
    "Level 20 too!? Come on!"
    Then he checks Mankey.
    "What... level 28!? This sucks!"
    "You all need a bunch of training..."
    "Spe, Spearow!" Spearow says.
    "Man-Man-Mankey!" Mankey says.
    "Ra-Ra, Rat-Ratatta!" Ratatta says.
    "Let´s go find some Trainers to battle! Or wild pokemon..."
    "Char-Charmeleon!!!" Charmeleon says.
    Dennis and his Pokemon starts running around looking for Trainers or Pokemon.

World-class Child Molester EmpireCrusher203's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Nathan
    Pokemon:

Leafy the Ivysaur
    [M][16/16]
    Penelope the Pidgey
    [F][8/8]
    Shich the Torchic
    [M][16/16]
    Matt the Mankey
    [M][9/9]

Items: 6x Pokeball, Potion, Paralyze Heal, Sketchpad, Pokedex, Journal, Sleeping Bag, Bag of Fruits/Vegetables, Cooking Supplies

The others began to approach the gym. Nathan caught a glimpse of them and returned to town. Nathan went straight to the Pokemon Center, healed everyone, and ran to the gym.

"Pewter City Gym, Leader: Brock, the Rock-solid Pokemon Trainer," read the sign next to the entrance. Nathan sent out Matt and Penelope. "OK, guys, this is it. This is our first step to championship in this world. Now, we either win, or we lose. I just want you to know, I've trained you guys with all my time and energy. You guys are at an OK level for this gym. All we need left is strategy. Leafy, you're our main player. Your Grass type moves will be really useful in there. I'll need assitance from your Poison and Sleep Powder to help you. Shich, you're our secondary player. If there's a Pokemon you can handle in there, I'll send you out. You're Sand-Attack will be your great asset, blinding the opponent, and giving you the upper hand. Penelope, you're our Flying type. I know Flying types are weak to Rock types, but I know there will be some Ground type moves in there. We'll need your evasiveness to help you win. Matt, you're our Back-up player. If for some reason, Leafy, Shich, or Penelope can't handle a Pokemon, I'll send you out to finish the job for them. As you are a Fighting type, you'll be super effective in this gym, and I know you'll succeed. OK, guys this our battle plan. I want to wish everyone good luck, and just to let you know, do your best out there," said Nathan. "Ivysaur!" cried out Leafy, as it was his war cry. "Combusken!" yelled Shich, pumped up and ready. "Pid-pidgey!" said Pidgey, a bit anxious. "Mankey," said Matt, trying to keep it cool and calm. "OK, let's do this!," said Nathan, "But, before we enter, I want to train you Pidgey, a bit more on your evasineness."

Pokemon you're leveling up: Penelope the Pidgey
    Current Level: 8
    Level ups: 5
    Level After: 13
    Points on hand: 12
    Points After: 2
    Trainer Card: In sig

The five of them entered through the gym's glass door and saw a huge arena and obstacle course, filled with rocks and boulders. Some of the others were already battling. In the back stood a tall, brown haired, closed-eyed man, overlooking everyone.
    Last edited by EmpireCrusher203; 04-06-2015 at 09:38 PM.

Come on Reggie, give us Mother 3!
    Mawile @ 315
    URPG STATS | PRISM STATS |
    Please come and stop by my Trading Post! EmpireCrusher's Trading Post

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokémon:

Fury (5/5) Speedy (20/20) Rusty (5/5) Kick-Puncher (10/10) Metapod (7/7)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(15), Premier ball(1), Potions (2)
    [B]Current Game Points: 50
    [B]Trainers Affected:

Rocky headed to the Pokemon Center. He was going to need a fully stocked team to take down a Gym leader. He didn't want a repeat of what had happened against Giovanni. This time he was going to win. Nurse Joy took his Pokemon for a few seconds and he waited anxiously. The gym was open and the others were probably heading towards it right now.

Rocky wanted to be the first to take on the gym. He was the richest person inthe group, therefor he deserved to be first. Once his Pokemon were healed back to full health he ran down to the gym. "Yes, I'm first!" he said once he got there, and he went inside.

He read the gym rules posted at the reception:
    1. Two vs Two Match (So you can only use two pokemon!)
    2. No Pokemon From out the Region (Meaning your Mega Imports) allowed (House Rule)
    3. No Items can be used.

Two Pokemon, and he couldn't use Rusty as one of them. Her steel type would have been useful here, but Rocky still had his fighting type, and Speedy's speed should make up for something. He signed up for the battle and was ushered into the arena...
    Last edited by Brettles; 04-06-2015 at 10:11 PM.

Trainer Name:
    Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (16/16) Gnaw (20/20) Sappy (5/5),......... Alexa (20/20) , Tax (20/20), Pika (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan

Included in this Post:
    [/CENTER]

Pokémon being Leveled Up: Mankey
    Levels up: 13
    Resulting Value:20
    Points required: 26
    Points on hand:114
    Points remaining: 88

Pokémon You're Evolving: Spearow
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Fearow
    Evolution Point Requirement:20
    Points On-Hand:88
    Points After Evolution:68

After evolving

Meg grabbed the pokeballs and headed to the gym.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmander (Ember)[M](5/5) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Ralts (Lily)[F](5/5) Mankey (Courage)[M](7/7)
    Items: Pokeball X8 Potion X3

Partner Pokemon: Chingling (Amirah) [F] (5/5)

Rose saw Max walk out of the sea of people. "H-hi." She said, responding to his normal calm tone with her usual nervous tone.

"You ready for the gym battle?" He asked.

"I... I don't know." She responded shyly. More confidently though she added, "But I guess now's a good a time as any to find out." She said, smiling. She followed Meghan back to the Pokemon Center where she stayed for a short time to give her Pokemon a little more time to rest. She grabbed a quick snack and then headed to the gym. Sensing it from the outside, it seemed abandoned. She knew this wasn't the case though. She opened the door to the gym and walked in.

Dragon Master Mike you have charmeleon now. @Dennis Jansen , @EmpireCrusher203 @brandon_g @Dragon Master Mike In case you need extra points im going to set up all up with battles for points so you can do that. You dont want to do that its fine but some of you need they points for leveling up.

Trainer Name:
    Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (16/16) Gnaw (20/20) Sappy (5/5),......... Alexa (20/20) , Tax (20/20), Pika (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan

Included in this Post:
    [/CENTER]

Max watched some of the battles form the bleachers. Taking note of each of the battling styles. He took a break and found some of the team outside. Something was a little off.
    "Hey everyone." He said looking out over the group.

"If you dont feel like your ready lets go find you some more battles..We have the time." He said hoping that it would help out.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Trainer Name: Dennis Jansen
    Pokémon Team:
    Charmeleon (18/18)
    [Charmeleon, Male]
    Carvanha (5/5)
    [Carvanha, Male]
    Ratatta (5/5)
    [Ratatta, Female]
    Spearow (6/6)
    [Spearow, Male]
    Mankey (7/7)
    [Mankey, Male]
    Partner Pokemon: N/A
    Items: Pokeball (x7), Potion (x2), Journal, Sketch Book, Pokedex, Shiny Charm
    Current Game Points: 7

"If iv´e got a chance to train my Pokemon, then i´m in!" Dennis says as soon as Max mentions battles.
    "Right guys?" he asks and lokks at his Pokemon.
    "Char Char" Charmeleon says.
    "Rat-Ratatta!" Ratatta says.
    "Spe-Spearow!" Speaow screeches
    "So... who´s my opponent?"