Page 2 of 204 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Trainer Name:
    Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Slick(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:16/16)/ Spinner(18/18)/ Terrorsaur (15/15)/ Prime (7/7)/ Shift (15/15)
    Partner Pokemon:

Upgrade (Points:20/20)
    Egg:

and

Trainer Name:
    Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (5/5) Gnaw (5/5) Sappy (5/5), Alexa (6/6), Tax (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:
    Pokéball (x6), Potions (x10)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Virdian Forest
    Time: 7:50 pm
    Day: ???
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather:
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Davis
    Alice
    Tyler
    Meghan
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Brandon
    Nathan

Included in this Post:
    @EmpireCrusher203 @Dragon Master Mike

Meg woke up being dragged out of the forest by Sappy. She jumped up..
    "Rose ?" She said looking for the girl.

As she made her way through she noticed Brandon and Nathan.

Her leg was cut and she had a small scratch on her forehead. She patted Sap on the head.
    "Thanks big guy." She said trying to smile

"Those Beedril came out of nowhere!" She growled.

Max was still no where to be seen.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

World-class Child Molester EmpireCrusher203's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Nathan
    Pokemon:
    1.001.png
    Leafy the Bulbasaur [10/10]

2.255.png
    Shich the Torchic [8/8]

3.056.png
    Matt the Mankey [7/7]

4.016.png
    Penelope the Pidgey [5/5]

Items: Pokeball x7, Potion, Sketchpad, Journal, Pokedex

After roaming around this new strange, yet, familiar forest, Meghan was dragged out of the forest by some Pokemon. She was mad about the attack of the Beedrill. "Do you know what happened after those Beedrill attacked?" asked Nathan to Meghan.
    Last edited by EmpireCrusher203; 03-25-2015 at 05:37 PM.

Come on Reggie, give us Mother 3!
    Mawile @ 315
    URPG STATS | PRISM STATS |
    Please come and stop by my Trading Post! EmpireCrusher's Trading Post

Breaker of the Fourth Wall Tyler Phoenix's Avatar
    Name: Tyler Phoenix
    Phyre (0/5)
    [Charmander, Male]
    Splinter (0/5)
    [Rattata, Male]
    Zar’roc (5/5)
    [Absol, Male]
    Items: Pokeball x6//Potion x2

Tyler woke up sharply, in intense pain. He could feel his whole body ache. He looked down at himself. His skin was covered in dirt and blood from his cuts and scrapes, and his clothing was tattered and torn. He looked around at his surroundings. He was in a forest... was it Viridian Forest? He hoped so. He couldn't remember much. There had been an attack... Beedrill... He remembered Meghan grabbing him and Alice, screaming at them to run. He had Zar'roc by his side, trying to fend off the swarm, then...

Nothing.

And hre he was. He must have blacked out after the attack, and now he was wounded and wasn't sure of what to do. It was getting quite late too... he was sure it had only been mid-afternoon...

"H-hello?" he called out. "A-anyone there?" He pulled himself up to his feet in pain, hoping someone was around. It took a lot to scare Tyler, but right now, he was terrified.

Trainer Name:
    Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Slick(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:16/16)/ Spinner(18/18)/ Terrorsaur (15/15)/ Prime (7/7)/ Shift (15/15)
    Partner Pokemon:

Egg:

and

Trainer Name:
    Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:

GM Story Info
    Weather:
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Davis
    Alice
    Tyler
    Meghan
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Brandon
    Nathan

Included in this Post:
    @Tyler Phoenix

Meghan looked at Nathan..
    "No.." She paused.

"One minute they were flying right at us the next Im being dragged through the forest. We were out cold for a couple hours." She said

"Lets set up here and build a fire. Hopefully the others will see the light."

Meanwhile

Tyler came to in the middle of the forest. He called out but no one responded. He heard the sound of shuffling above him but the light was to dim to make it out. Without warning Max jumped down. (OCC he has a beard now, a scare under his right eye and he is a couple inches taller) The stern looking trainer stood over him. Looking around he let out a whistle and Spinner the Pidgeotto appeared, a Eevee shuffled through the tall grass as well with Lila right behind.

Max looked down.
    "Tyler dont move." He said his expression flat.

"Upgrade scan him.." he said flipping open the device.

A strange device wrapped around his wrist lit up and a Hologram of Porgyon 2 appeared. It zipped around. A light shot out running over his body for a brief moment.
    "No internal damage Max."

Max took the light out of Tylers face.
    "How are you feeling ?"

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Pokemon:
    1.001.png

2.255.png
    Shich the Torchic [8/8]

3.056.png
    Matt the Mankey [7/7]

4.016.png

Items: Pokeball x7, Potion, Sketchpad, Journal, Pokedex

Nathan began to create a fire by rubbing two sticks together. After many minutes, Nathan's hands becaame sore and tired. "You know what, I'll just go train Shich, until he learns Ember.

Pokémon being Leveled Up: Shich the Torchic
    Level ups: 2
    Resulting Level: 10
    Points required: 4
    Points on hand: 10
    Points remaining: 6
    Link: In signature

When Nathan returned he placed firewoods and dried leaves and flowers in a the center of a circle or rocks and dirt. "Shich, use Ember right here," said Nathan pointing to the sticks and leaves. Torchic shot out a small ball of fire and hit the stick. The stick burned on fire. Nathan sat down by the fire, hungry and lost.

Mawile @ 315

Breaker of the Fourth Wall Tyler Phoenix's Avatar
    Name: Tyler Phoenix
    Phyre (0/5)
    [Charmander, Male]
    Splinter (0/5)
    [Rattata, Male]
    Zar’roc (5/5)
    [Absol, Male]
    Items: Pokeball x6//Potion x2

With no-one responding, Tyler moved further through the forest, limping along slowly. It was then that he heard the sound of shuffling above him. However, the light was too dim to make out what was moving. Without warning, Max jumped down, startling Tyler. The stern looking trainer stood over him. Looking around he let out a whistle and a Pidgeotto, Eevee and Charmeleon appeared. Max looked down at Tyler. "Tyler, don't move," he said, his expression flat.

Tyler went to speak back but Max carried on. "Upgrade, scan him.." he said flipping open the device. A strange device wrapped around Max's wrist lit up and a Hologram of Porgyon 2 appeared. It zipped around. A light shot out running over his body for a brief moment. Tyler closed his eyes a little from the brightness of the light.
    "No internal damage Max."

Max took the light out of Tyler's face. "How are you feeling?" Tyler looked at Max and shrugged.

"I'm limping, covered in cuts and scrapes and dirtied, I'm bleeding...Oh, and my clothes are ripped pretty bad... I've been better, but I'll do I guess," Tyler said, managing a faint smile. "I... we were attacked by Beedrill. Just before, that we battled, right? You destroyed me, as I'd expected, but Zar'roc did well, I think." He paused, taking in a deep breath as he felt his rib tighten. "I'm quite hazy. I really don't remember anything after seeing those Beedrill."

[CENTER]Trainer Name:
    Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:

Egg:

and

Trainer Name:
    Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:

GM Story Info
    Weather:
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Davis
    Alice
    Tyler
    Meghan
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Brandon
    Nathan

Included in this Post:
    @Tyler Phoenix @EmpireCrusher203

Meghan called out Charmeleon to help with the fire. She reached in her bag pulling out two granola bars. She tossed one over with a smile. Painfully she sat down.

"So tell me about yourself Nathan, you're from Hoenn right ?"

Meanwhile

Max paused
    "Beedrill.." He questioned.
    "I guess I most of taken a hit in the head..I remember." Max froze.

"I dont really remember us entering Viridian Forest. It must be my reaction to a toxin if I was stung." He said checking himself out. His left are was really swore and he felt around until he felt the swollen area around the sting. Max paused taking in the air.

"There is a fire near by.." Max said cautiously.

"Stay close." He said giving Slick the Grovyle the go ahead to climb up in the trees and scout ahead.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokemon:

Fury (0/5) Speedy (0/5) Rusty (5/5) Kick-Puncher (4/10) Caterpie (0/5)
    Partner Pokemon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(7-1=6), Potions (2)
    [B]Current Game Points:(32 + 3 from battle with Zenith +5 Lottery job)=40
    [B]Trainers Affected:

Rocky woke with aches and pains all over his body. He remembered the Beedrill attack. He remembered Rusty defending him. Where were the rest of his team. He pushed himself up off the ground and in doing so, saw the state of his shirt sleeve. It was ripped and muddy. A quick inspection of the rest of clothes showed that he was indeed dressed in rags. Like some poor person! It was so embarrassing. He quickly got out his communicator and sent a message.

"Giles, I am making my way through Viridian Forest. Meet me in Pewter city with a fresh change of clothes. These ones are unusable. Rocky!"

Standing up he did a full body inventory. Mostly bruises and scratches, although there was a nasty gash on his left arm that was starting to swell and go a little bit purple. That didn't look good. Otherwise, the injuries were superficial. Ripping off his already ruined sleeves, Rocky bandaged the gash on his arm the best he could.

"Rusty, We need to seek help. Let's get up and move."

Looking around the forest was dark and unsettling. Rocky didn't even know which way to go. Before he could panic however he noticed a glow start up through the trees to his right as though someone had started a fire. Could be the others he thought and walked towards the welcoming glow.

"Hello", he called out, "is anyone there? Is everyone All right?"

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmander (Ember) [M] (0/5) Rattata (Faith) [F] (0/5) Ralts [F] (5/5) Mankey (7/7)
    Items: Pokeball X8 Potion X3

Partner Pokemon: Chingling (Amirah) [F] (5/5)
    Included In Post:

"Ching!" The Pokemon rang...

When Rose woke, The sun had already set. A dim glow lingered on the horizon, but it was still too dark to see clearly. This did not have any effect on Rose though. Despite her sensing abilities many flaws, one of it's major strengths was that it worked just as well in the dark as it did in the light. "Chingling!" Her partner let out a cry, frantically trying to wake her up. At least Amirah was ok. "I'm Awake." Rose announced, still drowsy.

"Where am I?" Rose thought, sensing her surroundings. She was laying on her back on the forest floor, dense trees surrounding her. How had she gotten here? Suddenly the memories came back. The Beedrill attack had seperated them. A tear streamed down her face. She had just been attacked by wild Pokemon, and now she was all alone. As far as she could tell, she was okay though. Her left leg was covered in mud, and her clothes were probably ruined, but otherwise she was perfectly fine. She tried to stand up and felt a sudden pain in her left knee. "That's not mud..."

Rose reached her arm down and rubbed her knee, feeling the dry blood that coated a gash in it. "I must have fallen at some point." She thought. She slowly brought herself to her feet. Once she started moving her knee didn't hurt quite as bad as before. Where was she moving to though? Where had everyone else gone? And why was her memory so blurry? She tried to remember what had happened immediately before the Beedrill attack.

"I was... Battling someone. Who was I battling?" She tried to remember. "Yes, that's why Ember and Faith are both unconscious. It was a draw. But who did I battle?" She felt like she was meant to know this person. "It... It was just someone we ran into in the forest." She concluded. "Yes, we ran into a group of trainers who battled us. Still, I can't help but feel like this person was someone I would have liked to get to know better. Oh well." By the next morning Rose would have completely forgotten about this person.

Rose had to find everyone. She was scared. At least every other time she had been on her own there were people around her. Even if those people made her nervous because she didn't know them, somehow being completely alone was even worse.

Pokemon:
    1.001.png

2.255.png
    Shich the Torchic [10/10]

3.056.png
    Matt the Mankey [7/7]

4.016.png

Items: Pokeball x7, Potion, Sketchpad, Journal, Pokedex, Granola Bar

Nathan face shot red when Meghan said that. He hates it when others ask to "know him better," as it makes him nervous and embarrasses him. "Um, well, I from Verdanturf Town, and came here to the Kanto region to become a Pokemon trainer, and later catch up with my cousin who started his journey here a couple years before I did." 30 of seconds of hell as Nathan would describe it. Nathan stays quiet, munching of his granola bar.
    Last edited by EmpireCrusher203; 03-25-2015 at 08:36 PM.

Mawile @ 315