Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Cool comic! :D I really like it so far. The style is great and BRIGHT COLOURS. I joke, I joke. But I don't. Because there ARE bright colours! xD

I love the expressions you put on the characters, first and foremost. They're great. :D And the cartoony look works well. I personally find it a bit odd that all of the characters' noses are white, though, when they're normally black. I don't know if that's a personal design choice you've made, though. :]

I didn't think that image was too big, by the way. It's smaller than the chapter one page. xD If you're wary that an image might be too big, though, you can put it in spoiler tags instead of linking it, like this:

[spoiler][img]imageURL[/img*][/spoiler*]

But with no *s obviously. xD

Keep it up! :D Like Gigi said, I'm sure people are reading and just not commenting. Happens a lot in the comic section, haha. I'll probably submit a cameo at some stage too. >:3

Administrator

Yeah I'm usually one of those people who will follow and not comment unless I feel something needed to be said. It's been pretty good so far. I know feedback is always good and welcome, but I feel the artist/writers should feel free to draw/write what they think works best.

The color style took a little getting used to for me (since I've been stuck on a small tablet for a good month now that kinda stretches the pictures a bit). The bright colors are awesome though once I did. Like Suicune's Fire said the cartoony look works really well. It'll be interesting to see the cameos and how they work with the story (if it's similar or even somewhat similar to the Gates to Infinity game). I know most people seem to like that one the least, but I still think it was good. Not perfect, but still good. This should still be an interesting read to watch though. So keep up the good work!

I don't think I'd be able to help and send in a cameo as I don't have any created characters for a story (written or drawn). Mainly cause I'm not artist. I could probably write, but never got around to it due to life or laziness lol.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

@Suicune's Fire, it wasn't that it was too tall, it was that I made the cover twice as wide as a normal page or cover so I could fit all the characters I wanted to onto it. Also the noses look white? O.O I was trying to make them look light pink, I'll try to darken the color a bit...
    @Chakramaster Well, the cameos have two purposes. First, background filler. I'm kind of lazy with background character designs, and I like having something mildly amusing happening in the background, so I ask for characters and a brief description of what they're like to have something going on in the background as well as the actual scene, to try and make crowd scenes a bit more interesting. Also there's the secret second thing I'm going to do with cameos...
    But that's a secret and won't come up for quite a while.
    Also yeah. I like GtI. It's just the gameplay is so broken in some areas you wouldn't normally notice otherwise, and it could do with a lot more filler. Otherwise the music is amazing, the graphics are fantastic, the characters are interesting. It's just the little things that make it all annoying to play, like how you can't change the text speed, and you can only take one job per mission...

Okay, enough rambling, next page!

Out of curiosity, does anyone have any guesses as to what I'm going to name Zorua and Purrloin?

And thanks for the great feedback, guys! ^^

SO SORRY GUYS
    I just seriously could NOT update yesterday. I can make all the excuses I want. I could go on about stuff I had to do and could not avoid. But you really aren't interested in that, so here's the short version: I got home and just crashed. I was barely awake enough to eat dinner and take a shower. Sorry.
    ...Yeah. Kind of boring page. But next two pages are a few of my personal favorites for this chapter, I promise.

And yeah. On some other sites I've been on people have gotten a bit confused. Zorua and Purrloin are both girls, here!

Wow, Purrloin, you're so talented to be able to blush through your hood.

Fail at sepia in panel 2.
    This comic will expand on the backstories of a lot of the characters.
    ...Or, at least, my headcanons of them.

"I don't think I'm a hugging person now."
    "I'm not sure you get a choice."