Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Axibians!

A general chat thread wouldn't be a bad idea. But similarly, what exactly would there be to talk about? I mean perhaps I COULD merge this and the Axibian Design Request Threads together, but I'm not sure what else there is to discuss about these guys other than the artwork and designs. Unless you guys have something in mind.

Yeah, I think I will merge this thread and the other.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Administrator

I think Trainer17 just meant something like a chat thread to use them as a character? Like an RP, but I'm not sure. Don't even know where something like that would go.

After you catch up in current requests would sound like a good time to merge. Or maybe adding a link to the requests page on the OP of this thread at least. It will probably end up as more of a discussion after so many are made here for your fans here Speed! I'm sure you might even continue posting more here after requests are done anyway right? So the discussion will continue (meaning a thread title change may come at some point =3).

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Ohh, okay, I wasn't 100% sure what he meant by "OOC" xD The only thing I could think of what "Out Of Character," but that made me go, "?????"
    That would be really cool! Like I said in the OP, if you guys would like to it'd be totally cool to see OCs made out of these. The personality traits I post whenever I post the final art aren't really finalized; it's just a blurb that gives a general idea of what I was going for, and what the owner could follow if they wanted to RP, create a world for, etc.

I went ahead and merged them for the sake of simplicity, since they're almost the same thread anyway! And don't worry, I'll definitely be posting final art pieces for Axibians here even when / after I go to auction some off! :D I think once I finish either Gemma or lamiest's requests, I'm going to start on the first set of adopts.

As of now I know I want to implement a breeding system sometime in the future, but I'm not terribly sure how I'll go about doing it. Until breeding is actually a thing, I'm wondering if releasing two of each affinity (one for both genders) will lower the value for some of them. I think that for now, I'll just release one for each with the gender randomly selected.

@Suicune's Fire: I use this marker (from another DeviantART user):

I call it my "Blot Marker" and stipple really large dots here and there, but make sure they're faint. I like to use analogous colors for blotting, then the highlight color around the actual highlights. For instance, for a red color I'd probably use orange and violet / red-violet. For blue, most likely green and violet.

This pattern has its own layer on top of the other layers for each color! :D

@Chakramaster

Affinity: Time Gear (PMD2)
    Sex: Female

Thanks to playing way too much Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, this Axibian has taken on the appearance of a Time Gear; legendary objects that control the flow of time in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness.

Due to her influence she is very adventurous and tends to jump into situations without thinking them through, first. Despite being rather rash, she has a heart of gold and is always looking out for her friends.
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 02-23-2016 at 06:09 PM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

4. This post has been liked by:

Ok I think I got something mixed up. Yes Chakra got it right xD Axibians Chat Thread! It would bring life to our axibian but activity wise, we could use real life topics and make our Axibians chat what they think about it. It could be fun ... :3

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post

@Chakramaster

Affinity: Time Gear (PMD2)
    Sex: Female

Thanks to playing way too much Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, this Axibian has taken on the appearance of a Time Gear; legendary objects that control the flow of time in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness.

Due to her influence she is very adventurous and tends to jump into situations without thinking them through, first. Despite being rather rash, she has a heart of gold and is always looking out for her friends.

Omg Speed it's amazing I love her! xD. The color definitely fits better than what I had thought or originally thought.

Hahaha I just love the description as well because I'm guilty of those as well. The playing way too much PMD EoS and jumping into things without thinking sometime. Yeah I look out for my friends too any way I can xD. Thank you so much Speed! She's awesome!

The time is upon us...

That's incredible. :D So awesome. I LOVE that she played too much PMD and now is a Time Gear Axibian! Awesomesauce. Very amazing.

Administrator

Lol oh man the merge momentarily confused me there on all our posts xD. All our posts from the other thread suddenly merging together made it look odd.

I know it's awesome! I love it! Probably way better than my first thought. Before the whole time and time gear idea I was thinking "Cloud/Lightning." The ideas for these Axibians are pretty much limitless and that's awesome!

The time is upon us...

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
    We should totally make a axibian ooc chat or something...I remember one such thread existed in pe2k 8D

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    You mean like the Character Chat thread in the writing section? (Author's Corner) O:

The details for that brush are epic, Speed. I so wanna try that out when I get home. Thanks. xD Ah, that little Axie is so cute <3 I should have made one for loving video games too much. XD OMG I JUST GOT ONE. I should have done my purple Gameboy Color! ;n; /toolatenow

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    You mean like the Character Chat thread in the writing section? (Author's Corner) O:
    OR WE COULD MAKE AN AXIBIAN ROLEPLAY.

xD I like the idea of a character chat. Also thanks for the brush insight, @Speed-X! Though I don't use SAI... so I can't use that brush, haha.

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    OR WE COULD MAKE AN AXIBIAN ROLEPLAY.

xD I like the idea of a character chat. Also thanks for the brush insight, @Speed-X! Though I don't use SAI... so I can't use that brush, haha.
    TOTALLY. WE SHOULD SO DO THAT! X3

I generally just use Photoshop (cause SAI with pen pressure is Windows only and I'm too lazy to switch my OS). You can pretty much make the same brush effect in any program.