Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wisdom Teeth

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

I'm honestly really confused about my wisdom teeth. Apparently it's supposed to hurt horribly as they're growing, but one of mine has started coming through now, and it's not sore at all (unless it only becomes painful once it's grown so large). I only found out because I went to the dentist asking about one side of my mouth looking a bit more cramped than usual, which turned out to be because I had a wisdom tooth growing.

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

My teeth (wisdom included) are near perfectly straight and fit well into my mouth so I've never had problems beyond the occasional cavity. Thank goodness, because I hate dentists. =( Very thankful for my good teeth, wisdom teeth removal sounds absolutely brutal, anesthesia or not. /':

@Blaquaza not all of them hurt when growing in! Some do, some don't, and just because they hurt doesn't mean they're growing in badly/with little room or impacting other teeth (same with not having any pain, doesn't mean there are no issues). It's always good to get them checked regardless. =o
    [ mal llsif bandori ]

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    @Blaquaza not all of them hurt when growing in! Some do, some don't, and just because they hurt doesn't mean they're growing in badly/with little room or impacting other teeth (same with not having any pain, doesn't mean there are no issues). It's always good to get them checked regardless. =o
    Now that's interesting, because I've never actually heard anybody say they don't hurt, so it's good to know something abnormal isn't going on. They're definitely impacting other teeth, because they all look like they've been pushed inwards near where the tooth is growing. But yeah, I've got a dentist appointment tomorrow, fortunately, so I guess I can just ask about it more then. :D

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

Ho’i Hou Ke Aloha – (Let us fall in love all over again.) MuffinLad's Avatar
    I had to get one of my wisdom teeth removed on the left side.
    Now getting the right side removed tomorrow.

I just don't take care of my teeth as good as I used to.
    these don't really matter though, since no one can see them and they don't gap much.

Currently listening to: Black Crown Initiate
    Origin(s): United States of America
    Genre: Progressive Metal

Endless Funeral March

-------------------------------------------
    <3------------<3-------------<3------------<3
    ---------------------------------------------

My wisdom teeth came in a bit ago, and when they erupt, they really hurt. ;__; I couldn't really eat much without using Orajel. But after a few days, they were fine. I assume they didn't interfere with my other teeth because nothing hurts, BUT LOL WHO KNOWS ONLY SISSIES GO TO THE DENTIST TAKE THE GAMBLE

|||||||||

6. This post has been liked by:

They are there. Pulled 4 other teeth out so gotta replace em :p
    Join Date 2013-07-23
    Posts Per Day 0.13
    Well I'm probably the lowest posting active member. All a part of my brilliant strategy to make the few things i post seem good!