Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    It is a free action to talk to Orin the Vivillon.
    "I kind of had a hunch. Epsilon, right?"

"Some of the others wanted to execute you as soon as we found out, but you haven't always been a Stalker, have you. You're still you. Just with a stowaway passenger."

"So how do you want to do this? Execution, imprisonment -- does that even work? Tell us what you know. Because I've heard Orin's story, and just like him, I'm rooting for the underdog."

"You make it out of this, I'll see to it they finally put up a statue of you."

(I do imagine we're speaking through the door, which makes all this a little less intimate.)

Senior Moderator

Well, this is an interesting turn of events...

I am checking the scholar's guild exterior
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

I think for now I'll rest up to recover some purity.

"Just a few odd questions before I leave, Orin... What is your Stalker name, what was your wish, and who do you hate the most right now? How much do you hate them? Yes, that is all."
    "Wait, I almost forgot, how is it that one gets possessed by a Stalker? I'm asking your 'better half,' of course. I just get so lonely in the multiverse..."

With questions out of the way, Nicklefool finishes off his tower-safety-check with Searching Trinket Tower, floors 5-6!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Well, it's time to check out #54c Clutch of Decaying Houses: Rotting Cottage. I have a feeling this is probably going to be a little more eventful considering we were specifically warned about it, but hey, no one gains experience only staying in their comfort zone!

So let's check it out and see what kind of dark secrets are in there.

Administrator

well first of all, Orin. How "in control" are you? Can you control it? Does it force you to do things or do you have a choice in the matter? Or is there someone you're just trying to protect?

After talking to Orin I'll pay a visit to the (44a) Tavern. A girl could use a good drink after what we just found. To believe it or not? We will know for sure soon enough.
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 09-06-2019 at 01:58 AM.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

I'd like to search Terr's Delicacies.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

You seem like a reasonable fellow, Orin, so I'll ask you this. What's your relationship like with Shilamora? Is she the reason you became a stalker?

And you better not lie to me otherwise I'll rip your heart out right where you stand. Hehehe...

... I'm still not entirely sure you're not a Stalker, Madder.

Something about this Orin situation doesn't add up, so I'm going to investigate 1. Shilamora the Goodra
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

9. This post has been liked by:

Lillian practically growls at Orin as he comes to the clubhouse, and runs around trying to make sure the utopian articles are all hidden away nicely before he comes in or looks around. She's highly on her guard, and very suspicious about why a Stalker would give themselves up.

"If you're looking for redemption, you're not going to find it here."
    After Truly states that Orin is Epsilon, she brings out the picross with a picture of Vivillion on it, whether he agrees/disagrees that his stalker name is epsilon.
    "When we interviewed you, you didn't mention the stalker which turns pokemon into goo at all. You didn't mention Epsilon. Why?"
    The writing on it doesn't match Orins diary well, so that means other pokemon must know about Orin too- but why haven't they come forward directly?
    "Do you know who made this picross? Who else have you told you're a stalker?"

She narrows her eyes at him and bares her teeth.
    "Alright, Orin. Stalkers have lairs- I've been kidnapped before, so I know that's true. They're horrible hidden places. So, where's yours?"
    She ponders another question, and adds "And, what do we need to do to or what items do you use get in?"
    She had a horrible thought that Epsilon could have someone trapped away right now, slowly dissolving. It gave her a shiver.

"Your diary entry mentions exorcising... can you tell us more about that? Who? Or where you got the idea from?"
    ((I'm gonna wait to do my main action a little later!))
    Last edited by Lychee; 09-06-2019 at 08:50 AM.

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I think I'll talk to 44. Cepillu the Golbat. Maybe ask Orin about this claim of being a Stalker if I'm still able to after the others ask.