Page 423 of 513 FirstFirst ... 323373413421422423424425433473 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 5121
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    DBR2 has WAY higher hopes. That's the kind of thing that would be a good buffer between Stalkers Season 4 and Season 5, because I think breaks are needed between Stalker seasons anyway, or else people just get tired of it. Just as long as it doesn't take like a whole year. XD But yeah, it's the kind of thing that could run with only like five people, though that would knock out double and triple battles, but that's not a big deal if that happens.

I mean heck, 95% of the rules for DBR2 are done, it just needs a little review and cleanup. I'm also thinking it can be held off a tiny bit and wait for Sword and Shield's release so all those new Pokemon and Galar forms can be possible options as well. Although... I don't know if the ThousandRoads metronome generator would be updated for that. Until it does, I guess only the older moves would be applicable, but that's not too crippling.
    So basically DBR2 is confirmed to be right after Stalkers Season 4 ( or is it yet to still be confirmed ? )

Either way I'm wanting to sign up for it

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    So basically DBR2 is confirmed to be right after Stalkers Season 4 ( or is it yet to still be confirmed ? )

Either way I'm wanting to sign up for it
    I wouldn't say "confirmed" as we honestly don't know how much longer Stalkers will truly take. Buuuuut in the next coming month I think the events are Secret Santa and Member of the Year. I usually try and start Secret Santa in December to make sure everyone has time. This is assuming Stalkers lasts that much longer. Which it might or might not.

Either way I wouldn't say anything is set in stone yet.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I wouldn't say "confirmed" as we honestly don't know how much longer Stalkers will truly take. Buuuuut in the next coming month I think the events are Secret Santa and Member of the Year. I usually try and start Secret Santa in December to make sure everyone has time. This is assuming Stalkers lasts that much longer. Which it might or might not.

Either way I wouldn't say anything is set in stone yet.
    Even though @Neo Emolga said "95% of the rules for DBR2 are done, it just needs a little review and cleanup."

in regards to Secret Santa are gifts from Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield being given this time around ?

Administrator

Even though @Neo Emolga said "95% of the rules for DBR2 are done, it just needs a little review and cleanup."

in regards to Secret Santa are gifts from Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield being given this time around ?
    Gifts for secret Santa are dependent on the gifter. It'll still be broken into 2 categories. Wi-Fi and non- WiFi. So those that can't do trades online can create something that isn't usable in the games. Not everyone may have SwSh by that point. So I may see how things go or make a poll. Cause that'd only give everyone a month to play it after release. So honestly right now my mindset is saying no cause it'd be unfair to those that don't have it. Unless I made a totally separate category exclusively for SwSh.

And yeah it's just up to Neo for DBR2 stuff. He's the one that makes all the stuff that'll be used for banner/avatar swaps. It all depends on what's going on, plan changes, and time.

The time is upon us...

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

There's a bit of a checklist to go through before DBR2 happens. ETOC = Estimated Time of Completion.

• Go through rules one more time, update it to reflect Sword and Shield stuff and make sure Chakra and I are cool with everything and feel everything checks out. (ETOC = 1-2 Weeks)
    • Create graphics for rules thread. (ETOC = 1-3 Days)
    • Start sign ups, and at the same time create starting avatar/banner sets and customized player header graphics (I liked these, they were a nice touch) for each player's starting lineup form. (ETOC = 2 Weeks)

Not too many things, but the key thing to remember is that DBR2 launch won't be instant.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

aww that's no fun Everyone should get a chance to be a Pikachu
    I have been a Pikachu before, during the last PSG. Respectfully, I just want to be a Shaymin for a while longer and nothing else. If I do end up changing my avatar and sig, it'll be for DBR 2 and not anything else.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    but the key thing to remember is that DBR2 launch won't be instant.
    and here I was ready to sign up day one ( thinking it [DBR2] was going to begin December 25th/26th )

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I have been a Pikachu before, during the last PSG. Respectfully, I just want to be a Shaymin for a while longer and nothing else. If I do end up changing my avatar and sig, it'll be for DBR 2 and not anything else.
    Yeah, I totally get you on that one. While it was actually quite fun to try being other Pokemon on my Top 10 list for a while, it did make me miss being Emolga. It was a fun game, though, and I have a good feeling about the rule tweaks making it more enjoyable and balanced. Plus there's stuff to make sure it's shorter than last time.

and here I was ready to sign up day one ( thinking it [DBR2] was going to begin December 25th/26th )
    Yeah, dude, I know, but there's currently no sign ups and there's no promise we're even doing this. This all is really just preliminary conversational speculation at this point, so please don't believe we're setting this in stone to happen here and now. There's still a plausible chance we may ultimately decide to not go for it depending on what else is going on and the timing of everything else, as well as what's going on outside of PXR.

When you see a sign up thread, that's your signal it's definitely happening and then you sign up. Not to mention that for something like DBR, there's other stuff you need to fill out before your sign up is considered.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah plus this Shaymin banner set is super nice and after going six months (?) without being a shaymin I wanna spend as much time as possible back in my own shoes.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Yeah plus this Shaymin banner set is super nice and after going six months (?) without being a shaymin I wanna spend as much time as possible back in my own shoes.
    Hmm....DO Shaymin wear shoes? That's quite interesting. I know some Pikachu do. Mostly just the cosplay ones if any.

The time is upon us...