Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by Distortion View Post
    Hello, everyone! My names Distortion, I have been on and off many forums over the last 8 years. Currently I'm Active Duty in United States Army and I'm trying to find something to do on the off time I have available. I don't really recognize anyone anymore, but hopefully I could make some new friendships. I'm also trying to work my way back into Photoshop after a few years of being off.
    Welcome to PXR. Was this one of the communities you were on before?

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Hi, nice to meet you! You'll definitely be able to make friends here, everyone's really nice and relaxed.

Personally I'm awful at Photoshop, I just lack the ability to make anything decent. I'm sure you're much better than I am, though. If you ever have any work you want to share with us for feedback, we'd be more than glad to take a look at it. :)

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

Hey welcome to PXR! Hope you have a great time!

HI DISTORTION! welcome to PXR mate :) and no worries. Here at PXR we make friends all around even if you don't like it xP

Hope you enjoy your stay! !

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    Welcome to PXR! I too am of the Photoshopper variety, haven't been able to get my hands on anything but CS4 though. Hope you enjoy your stay here!

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar
    hey there, welcome to PXR, I too am dying to know if you were on PE2K or PXR before, I'm sure you'll have a blast here!

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Hi there! :D Welcome to PXR! It's always nice to see a new face. Wow, how are you finding the army? O:

I hope you find a great home here in PXR. :] We're all pretty friendly and awesome. Did you ever go on PE2K? A lot of us are from there, and we all miss it. But PXR is an awesome successor, and I hope you come to feel the same!

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact the staff. c:
    Thank you, for the welcome! The Army, well at the very least is a substantial difference compared to the civilian side and also limited to certain freedoms an of course, even when we are off duty, we're always on watch and on call ready to roll out. All that aside, we also do a lot of training. A good example, at the end of this month from the 27th to the 7th of April we will be out in a field doing field missions and operations to sustain our units and perform our jobs in a different environment, always being able to perform.

I have probably lurked or maybe came across it, but I'm uncertain if I have. In the recent years I really haven't been too active, but I'm working on getting more involved with forums once again. I'll certainly ask if I'm uncertain of anything! Thanks! I'm sorry for the late reply, I came down with the cold and have been resting up on my off time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Welcome! Glad to you have you here. :D
    Thank you, pleasure to be here! =]

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    WELCOME TO PXR!!

We're a cool and friendly bunch and we've got tons of awesome events going on right now and ones that are soon to come. Welcome to the crew and we hope you have a great time! :D
    Thank you! I'll be sure to check out what's being offered around the community and I look forward to being immersed within the community! =]

Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel View Post
    Welcome here, Distortion! I hope you will enjoy your stay on PXR!
    Thank you, Cleobel! =]

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Welcome to PXR, Distortion! Yeah the Military can be kinda crazy at times. Pretty stressful to with all that's demanded. I haven't served, but my best friend served in the Navy. So I can sort of understand how things get. If you're looking for a friendly community online. PXR is a great one! We're filled with many amazing and friendly users and staff. There always seems to be something going on. We may be just a small community, but it's what makes us special :)

Hopefully you find something here and you can stick around with us! If you have any questions. Send me or any of our staff here a VM or a PM and we'd be more than happy to help you out! :D. Also, thank you for your service! Once again, a very warm welcome to you here on PXR, Distortion!

Thank you, Chakramaster! If you please will, take a look at my response to the first quote for my experiences in the military. I appreciate the interest you take in military. Whilst there is a plethora of things to dislike and complain about regarding the military, there is also good benefits and can accommodate me well after the military. I'm a 42A, which is a Human Resources Representative and just earlier this month my secret security clearance came through. Now, after I separate from the Army I'll be able to apply that to federal jobs and others for up to 10 years. I'm content with my decisions at the moment and it's an honorable thing to do. I actually did 3 years in the Navy program and I enjoyed it quite a bit, but I lack the ability to swim at that level required by the military. Your friend is right, it's pretty stressful.

I greatly appreciate the welcome and if I need anything I'll certainly let you know! =]

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Welcome Distortion! :) I love your avatar. Did you make it? Would love to see more of your photoshop skills! I love making graphics too!

Hope you enjoy yourself here. I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends :D
    Thank you! =]

Unfortunately, I did not make it, but I found it to be cute. Send me a message, I'd be happy to share some of what I have!

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Hey there! Welcome to PXR! Have you been on PE2K or PXR in the past? Many of the staff here are fairly old members. I'm NobleJanobii, you're friendly neighborhood Writer's Desk and Roleplay Board moderator! If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask! If I can't answer then I know people who can!
    I possibly have, but not that I remember. It has been a few years since I've been active. I'll be sure to inform you if I seek any help! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow-Jolteon View Post
    Ohai! Welcome to PXR!
    Hello! Thank you, friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post
    Welcome to PXR! :D It's great to see a new face around. c: Did you make your avi? The Artist's Easel is an awesome place to share any artwork if you want to!

Hope you have fun here!
    I didn't make my avatar, I'm not that great at avatars. Thank you, I'll be sure to check it out! =]

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    Welcome to PXR. Was this one of the communities you were on before?
    Thank you, friend! Probably, but it's been so long I have forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaquaza View Post
    Hi, nice to meet you! You'll definitely be able to make friends here, everyone's really nice and relaxed.

Personally I'm awful at Photoshop, I just lack the ability to make anything decent. I'm sure you're much better than I am, though. If you ever have any work you want to share with us for feedback, we'd be more than glad to take a look at it. :)
    Thank you! Send me a message and I'll show you what I have. Fair warning, I'm no expert. lol A lot of the members here seem really nice and it makes for a great atmosphere! Thanks, again!

Quote Originally Posted by Electiwirez View Post
    Hey welcome to PXR! Hope you have a great time!
    Thank you, Electiwirez!

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
    HI DISTORTION! welcome to PXR mate :) and no worries. Here at PXR we make friends all around even if you don't like it xP

Hope you enjoy your stay! !

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Thank you, mate! lol I love it! Forced friendships! =]

Quote Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
    Welcome to PXR! I too am of the Photoshopper variety, haven't been able to get my hands on anything but CS4 though. Hope you enjoy your stay here!
    Thank you! To be honest, I really enjoy CS4 and I think it is the best one for my uses, but my copy got corrupt and I lost it. Now, I really struggle to find a good one to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Wookie Mistake View Post
    hey there, welcome to PXR, I too am dying to know if you were on PE2K or PXR before, I'm sure you'll have a blast here!
    Thank you! I'd hate to disappoint, but I probably wasn't... But... I am here now. =]

8. This post has been liked by:

Hey, Distortion!

Welcome to PXR! I'm Soups. It's always great to see a new face. I hope you enjoy your time here!
    τι ζωή