Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybugclue View Post
    Even though he gave us something. Sense he has a few fingers pointed at him, I'll investigate stealth mode Mooker the Slowbro.
    You come back with your report! And it's got doodles. They're your doodles. My doodles. Everyone's doodles.

#57 Mooker the Slowbro

Mooker is as strong as string cheese, and just as intelligent! I mean really, you could put him in front of a lavish, expensive, all you can eat buffet, and he'd rather eat his own boogers. He plays with his food, he tries to sing songs backwards and it sounds like something even unfit for Satan. He cleans his ears with compressed CO2 gas, sucks on helium balloons so his voice gets all squeaky, and then he interchangeably uses toilet paper for both his nose and butt.

You feel like a godly super genius around him. Like you could do complex mathematical equations in your head and compute trajectories and velocities in real time like a scientific physics god.

Mooker is so stupid that there are times where he forgets how to eat. Most of the guests at the Silver Orange Hotel would rather bring their own baggage up than use his help. I mean you really don't know why Upenstoop keeps him around, but with Upenstoop's personality, he probably isn't aware Mooker is even still on payroll.

Mooker tries to play games online, but he's the worst. I mean you really wonder why it takes him so long to even just enter a game lobby. And boy, he gets wasted by other players. You saw him get called a noob eighty-seven times in one night's gaming session with plenty of colorful obscenities to boot. I mean really, if this guy was on your team, you'd always lose. You'd be better off with an empty player slot.

Mooker also tries to swallow whole watermelons because he thinks there's a life achievement to unlock by doing it. He hasn't even come close. He looks like he's mainly just sucking on them and while you feel he would probably suffocate if he did manage to swallow one, you don't think that's ever going to happen. His dreams getting crushed probably saved his life... for what that's worth.

You decide to carry on with life and put Mooker behind you. You could have a really, REALLY horrible day and you think you would still feel well because when you remember Mooker, my god, it can always be so much worse. Thus, you feel Mooker hits a level that not even the Squawkers would be interested in. Even Squawkers have standards.

Shift: Day and Night
    Home Location: (5) Tickleboot Apartments
    Workplace: (43) The Silver Orange Hotel
    Profession: Bellhop
    Traits: Stupid, absent-minded, drools
    Hits: Humming songs halfway so they get stuck in other Pokemon's heads
    Misses: Getting rekt, pwned, lolzored, and sneked by teenagers with bad internet vocabulary
    Hobbies: Trying to swallow watermelons whole
    Friendships: Himself
    Relations: None
    Items: He had the [Disguised Card Key #2 $500 Snax$ Gift Card to Appleknee's], but you cunning Peeps got that from him already!
    Taught Skills: Planking (N/A)
    Proficiency: The Wolfing Cabbage Perky! (N/A)

Your thinking cap feels...
    The Squawkers may be nutty, but not on this kind of level. You definitely feel Mooker isn't a Squawker. You're pretty sure even his parents, his grandparents, heck, his entire extended family wouldn't be Squawkers either.

Marta's ninjaing around on #57 Mooker the Slowbro has been noted in the Peep Stuff!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

OMG, sorry this particular cycle took forever! XD

Night has fallen in Booplesnoot!
    Submit your Day 10: Night Cycle Actions now!

This Evening's Weather Is...
    Perfectly Normal Day!
    No changes! Perfectly clear skies and plenty of fresh air!

Time Remaining:

The ritual of mayhem is complete!

@Chakramaster @Noblejanobii @VeloJello @Scytherwolf @Shruikan @arnisd @Bulbasaur @Suicune's Fire @Ladybugclue @ARandomTool

Hmm, I'm thinking (14b) Booplesnoot Police Station: Crizpy Creamz might be worth looking into.

I think this time, I'll be ready for anything.

Sup, dudes! I am ready to ROLL!

I think I'll give Bless here a little helping hand and use Hardcore Parkour on Bless the Edgy Umbreon! This will make you feel better!

Administrator

Even against my better judgement. I've decided I'm gonna search once again....(33) The International Saxophone Museum (CANDY) - (33b) Floors 3 & 4 (CANDY)
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 06-23-2018 at 12:41 AM.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Let’s be helpful by opening Icing-Coated The Awesome Bellossom Landscaping Truck at 18a with my water type powers!
    A squirrel is cute but Buizels are cuter.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Let's talk to 59 Beepch the Venonat
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I'll search (32) Peachy Beep Elementary School (32a) Floors 1-3

Urf... Yeah, thanks for that. Maybe ate just a *bit* too much back there. I guess I'll layer that with a normal Workout, to get back on my feet ASAP.

Sometimes the scars on your soul are the only things keeping you sane.

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    I'm gonna go ahead and recruit Babycakes. The more, the merrier.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.