Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYY! <3
    τι ζωή

2. This post has been liked by:

Everyone on the forum makes me feel so loved and special because YOU are all lovely and special. <3 I'm going to reply to everyone!!!

@Chakramaster - Thank you so much, Eric! :D I did indeed. C: I got a free Boost (which is like a juice/smoothie bar here) because they give you a free one on your birthday. C: I got lots of awesome presents which is amazing. <3 I'll post a picture of some of my presents tomorrow. XD

@Corrupt_Voidlich Thank you so much, my dear! Oh my gosh one of my friends sent me the same gif on facebook. XD But you did first. <3

@Neo Emolga THANK YOOOOOOOUUU!!!! I did make some great memories today so thank you! :D You help to make it awesome, always. ;) Thanks. <3

@Rival Max It is! XD Thank you, Joe! <3

@ant2011 Thanks, buddy. ;3 It was! :D

@Cleobel THANK YOU! <3 \(^ v ^)/

@Arrow-Jolteon YAAAAAAAAS I am so happy that this video IS FOR ME TODAY! XD I love it so much. Brilliant. Thank you, dearest. <33

@Chibi Altaria I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!!! Thank you so much, Gemma!!! :D :D <3 I will party hard tomorrow. ;3 POKEPARK TIME!

@EmeraldSky FLAREON!!!! Thank you! I'll treasure it! xD

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah Thank you so much. <3 I DID! XD I also love that gif, so cool. >w< Thanks for being the heart of this forum because without you it wouldn't be running and this thread wouldn't be here!

@Speed-X THANK YOU MY DEAR!!!! <3 I LOVED IT. Oh my gosh, hilarious. Cheerleader you. XD Ahaha same. Thank you, wonderful friend. <333

@Wookie Mistake YAAAAAAAAAY thank you! Are those peaches? XD Or planets? Idk. ALSO GUESS WHAT. For my birthday I got two Star Wars tops and a Star Wars bag! xD I thought of you. Legit.

@Caite-chan THANK YOU! 8D Dork REPRESENT!

@Dragon Master Mike THANK YOU, MY SON!!!!! Omg that unicorn is the best. Thank you for gracing me with its presence. <3

@Fistodragon Thanks, Fisto! ^v^

@Soups THANK YOOOOOOOUUUUU!!!!! 8D

Thank you, everyone, for all your amazing, wonderful wishes!!! I treasure you all. <3 It's so awesome to have a second family and home here. :,)

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hopefully it's been a great one for you, full of cake and parties and other wonderful birthday stuff. Things wouldn't be complete without another Flareon GIF. :3

Sorry if this is slightly belated... Time zones are still an enigma to me.
    Last edited by Blaquaza; 02-13-2017 at 04:42 PM.

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

5. This post has been liked by:

Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar

It's always a good day when star wars is involved XD

It's sherbet...cuz you know it's sherbet day...lol

7. This post has been liked by:

Happy Birthday, friend.
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

9. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

ATTENTION @Suicune's Fire I have a message for you from @Fate

Fate has given me a message to give you. He said that he's sorry he missed your birthday. He said that he's sorry in general too. He hopes that you had a good birthday. He misses you and everyone else here on the forum. He wants to come back and see everyone here. Maybe it'll be a great late birthday surprise huh? :D

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

11. This post has been liked by:

Beat me to it.

Sorry I'm late to the party. (Would it be presumptuous to ask whether any cake is left?) But I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Xanthe. <3 Miss you lots. /big hug I'm working on a one-of-a-kind present for you, but it's not looking good. I forgot the dodo had already gone extinct. Substitution may be required. What was I even talking about? Oh yeah. Hope you had a good Australian Thanksgiving. <3

13. This post has been liked by:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    Beat me to it.

Sorry I'm late to the party. (Would it be presumptuous to ask whether any cake is left?) But I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Xanthe. <3 Miss you lots. /big hug I'm working on a one-of-a-kind present for you, but it's not looking good. I forgot the dodo had already gone extinct. Substitution may be required. What was I even talking about? Oh yeah. Hope you had a good Australian Thanksgiving. <3

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

15. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Blaquaza View Post
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hopefully it's been a great one for you, full of cake and parties and other wonderful birthday stuff. Things wouldn't be complete without another Flareon GIF. :3

Sorry if this is slightly belated... Time zones are still an enigma to m
    THANK YOU, BLAQ! Hehehe, I do so love that flareon gif. xD What a great one. <3 Thank you so much for the birthday wishes!

Nah, it's all good. B3 You wished me a happy birthday and that's what counts!

Quote Originally Posted by Wookie Mistake View Post

It's always a good day when star wars is involved XD

It's sherbet...cuz you know it's sherbet day...lol
    XDD It definitely is! :D Gosh you should see all the stuff we got each other for 2015 Christmas. Star Wars. Overload.

Ohhhhhh. That is really weird looking sherbet. XD I'm used to sherbet being in powder form, but hey, I'm open to circular sherbet!

Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
    Happy Birthday, friend.
    Thank you, Caleb. <33

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    ATTENTION @Suicune's Fire I have a message for you from @Fate

Fate has given me a message to give you. He said that he's sorry he missed your birthday. He said that he's sorry in general too. He hopes that you had a good birthday. He misses you and everyone else here on the forum. He wants to come back and see everyone here. Maybe it'll be a great late birthday surprise huh? :D
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I guessssss I could forgive him.

I kid. <3 OF COURSE IT'S THE MOST BESTEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT!!!!! Thanks for passing on the message! I'm glad he loved me enough to come and post one too. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    Beat me to it.

I know it's kind of a sin, but I didn't have any cake this year. xD It just didn't happen, even though we have cake mix sitting on the bench, ahaha. But that's okay. <3 I went out to lunch on my birthday so that's good enough. c: In other words...NO CAKE! Thank you. <3 Hahaha thank you, Fate. It's great to have you back. :] And thanks for the birthday wishes. <3

17. This post has been liked by: