Page 56 of 77 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    Yes, I could un equip it and put it in the team inventory, then your character could equip and use it on their turn, unequipping at the start of their next turn and giving it back. Let me know if you need or want to use it!
    i would like to use it please, however if you still need that dagger i could forge my own

" CLEANSE THE ABYSSAL INFLUENCE
    BLESS THE ALTAR WITH THE HOLY STAFF
    CHANNEL DIVINITY WITH THE TALISMAN
    EACH ENTHRALLER MAY BE VANQUISHED
    AND SOULS OF THE INNOCENT SHALL BE FREE "
    by the way do you think this ^ is a clue on how to do the the Sin Purge Ritual ?
    i guess to be sure is if someone checks with Yasha the Absol ♀ [D/N] during Night 7 or provide protection, ( as a precaution ) so we could visit her Day 8
    Last edited by ShadowBolt25; 10-19-2019 at 01:05 PM.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Yes, I could un equip it and put it in the team inventory, then your character could equip and use it on their turn, unequipping at the start of their next turn and giving it back. Let me know if you need or want to use it!

Also @Neo Emolga I already cracked the first coded message, so this newest one was a breeze!

" CLEANSE THE ABYSSAL INFLUENCE
    BLESS THE ALTAR WITH THE HOLY STAFF
    CHANNEL DIVINITY WITH THE TALISMAN
    EACH ENTHRALLER MAY BE VANQUISHED
    AND SOULS OF THE INNOCENT SHALL BE FREE "
    Dang, girl, you are hot stuff!

You totally didn't make Orin's day just now. XD

3. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Senior Moderator

Next question--where is the altar?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    This is the full list of flying types:

Orin the vivillon
    Dee'Mang the Pikipek
    Aarul the Noibat
    Cepillu the Golbat
    Samba the pom-pom Oricorio
    Bencho the Archeops
    It's Dee'Mang. We know who most of the Stalkers are, we just aren't allowed to Assassinate them, according to Shruikan.

Quote Originally Posted by Truly View Post
    It's Dee'Mang. We know who most of the Stalkers are, we just aren't allowed to Assassinate them, according to Shruikan.
    we still have 6 Stalkers roaming free

1. capture the other 6 ( 6 more restraining cells will be needed )
    2. Try to complete the sin purge ritual asap ( before anyone else is killed )
    3. Assassinate All 7 Stalkers ( Risky because only 1 Pokémon is confirmed to be a Stalker as far as I know )
    4 . ambush. The. Stalkers ( could also be risky )

I felt like all the Nicklefool scenes with Vex were pretty funny :P
    https://i.imgur.com/9a3mce8.jpg
    "Ok thanks for the friendship imma go open a bakery with my girlfriend nowwwww"

8. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Truly View Post
    We do??

I'm afraid there's been far too much info for me to keep up with, who do we know is a stalker, apart from Orin and apparently Dee'Mang?

VPP

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    We do??

I'm afraid there's been far too much info for me to keep up with, who do we know is a stalker, apart from Orin and apparently Dee'Mang?
    Oh yes! We started working on a thread to try to identify them so we could assassinate, then got into a disagreement about gameplay styles and decided to stop trying and focus on the sin purge instead.
    http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...e-The-Stalkers

In summary!
    DeeMang - Payload
    Orin - Epsilon
    Yurtag - Indulge
    Kaskin - Repose

And then some of the other ones we havent nailed down

Aliema/Marisha - Netherfall?
    Delta/Imeida - Abatis?
    Gravemeld - ???? I'm at a loss for that, tbh.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Well actually we took a vote and decided not to assassinate Orin, which led to an agreement of no assassinations at all for the time being since the discussion was getting a bit out of hand.

Remember guys, we're working as a team, so even if you don't agree with a decision, best to put personal feelings about them aside so as to avoid further disagreements. That'd make Aglome Oen very happy and we don't want that.

If you want I can launch another investigation on potential suspects. If not I'll just continue searching places on the list.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

does anyone object to me buying an Adrenaline Orb to use for Night 7 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Well actually we took a vote and decided not to assassinate Orin, which led to an agreement of no assassinations at all for the time being since the discussion was getting a bit out of hand.

Remember guys, we're working as a team, so even if you don't agree with a decision, best to put personal feelings about them aside so as to avoid further disagreements. That'd make Aglome Oen very happy and we don't want that.

If you want I can launch another investigation on potential suspects. If not I'll just continue searching places on the list.
    after what happened with 50. Kannari the Rhydon ♀ im not sure if investigation would be good but if the others don't object go investigate or search ( it's up you and the team )