Page 285 of 513 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295335385 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 5121
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

That and vacation. Last day I had off was President's Day. First week of June I'm heading on a week vacation, which should definitely be nice. Haven't had a break like that for a while! :3

Administrator

yeah I need a break from work soon too. I've got 16 days left of vacation time. Well...PTO. 7 of that needs to be there for August for the Pokemon World Chapionship. It's in Washington D.C. so it'll be awesome! Never been before. Maybe I could see some of you guys there this year being close...ish....to the north.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    Save a seat for me
    Yeah sure, I got you.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Ah yeah i hate to sound spoiled but I’m ready to go home. We’re spending my last few days in Spain and it’s just not very fun anymore.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Hrrrrngh New Phone Colonel

Currently repressing real-world squee as I caress my shiny Samsung J3...

What, I never said it was a GOOD new phone.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Ah yeah i hate to sound spoiled but I’m ready to go home. We’re spending my last few days in Spain and it’s just not very fun anymore.
    just not enough happening or something bad happen or just a case of "there's no place like home" feeling? Either way, hey! Least you got to experience something very few people have a chance to do. See new places and learn a lot of new things in the process! It'll be something you can look back on someday and appreciate having that chance to do right?

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Even being in France and Beligum for two weeks gave me that homesickness kind of feeling. It happens and sometimes, it's nice to be back in your own bed in your own room surrounded by the things you like and enjoy. When you're out there in hotels and such, it just doesn't feel like yours and you still feel like kind of a stranger in a strange land.

And yeah, I think I need a new phone, too. This one I have now has been going senile. XD

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Oí vey I’ve been butting heads with my mom so much. I don’t want to be in Spain but I don’t want to spend time with her either.
    / / / / / / / /

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Oí vey I’ve been butting heads with my mom so much. I don’t want to be in Spain but I don’t want to spend time with her either.
    Yeah, the fact she has you installing tracking apps on your phone so she can stalk you is just beyond psychotic.

If it ever gets REALLY bad or you're just truly sick of dealing with it, the fact you're 21 means you can move out and legally declare independence (affording rent is your only real obstacle). And if she keeps harassing you anyway, you can file a restraining order (I've never filed one myself but I've heard they're not hard to get). If she doesn't adhere to it and keeps showing up at your house/apartment, you can keep calling the cops. Maybe then she'll get the picture.

But yeah, definitely don't think the psychosis she's been throwing at you is a permanent thing, and it sounds to me like once you've graduated college, you'll be ready fly out of there once you land the job you need. I've learned I personally have a pretty high tolerance for garbage (more than most people), but I've got my limits, too. They tend to get broken when I get lied to and get stuff stolen from me. Boy, do I hate that.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah she's trying to control my future so much I might leave after I graduate. We'll see.
    / / / / / / / /