Festival of Lights and an epic close out to the Season of Mischief, coming soon.
Following the Spooktacular events this October, comes another month of amazing events, Raids, Spotlight Hours and the conclusion of the Hoopa storyline. Let’s go exploring and see what November has in store for you.
As usual, every Tuesday from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. local time, a specific Pokémon will be spawning more frequently. A special bonus will also be active during this time.
- Nov. 2 – Cacnea – 2x Catch Candy
- Nov. 9 – Chinchou – 2x Transfer Candy
- Nov. 16 – Turtwig – 2x Catch Stardust
- Nov. 23 – Chimchar – 2x Catch XP
- Nov. 30 – Piplup – 2x Catch Candy
All of these with the exception of Cancnea have to potential to be Shiny.
As usual, every Wednesday from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. local time, 5-Star Raids will appear more frequently.
- Until Nov. 5 – Darkrai – Raid Hour on Nov. 3
- Nov. 5-16 – Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion – Raid Hour on Nov. 10
- Nov. 16-Dec. 1 – Cresselia – Raid Hour on Nov. 17 and Nov. 24
- Until Nov. 5 – Mega Absol
- Nov. 5-16 – Mega Manectric
- Nov. 16-Dec. 1 – Mega Lopunny
All 5-Star and Mega Raids this month have the potential to be Shiny.
Shinx joins the long list of Pokémon that have been featured during Community Day. You can read more on this event in our previous article.
Upcoming November Events
- Festival of Lights: Nov.5-Nov. 14 – celebrate light overcoming darkness with an all-new event!
- Día de Muertos: Nov. 1-Nov. 2 – celebrate the Día de Muertos with a special event for Trainers around the world.
- Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Celebration Event: Nov. 16-Nov. 21 – Celebrate the launch of Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl with a special event.
- ???: Nov. 26-Nov. 29 – If you completed the Misunderstood Mischief Special Research story, a Special Research story will unlock, where Trainers will have an opportunity to learn more about Hoopa.
We have lots to look forward to this November. So get out there and be the best like no one ever was. And don’t forget to complete Field Research to get Vullaby from the Research Breakthrough Box.
Source: Pokemon GO Blog