Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Congrats to those two to the creatures of Quagsire and Zorua! There was a lot of interest in this so hopefully it turns out good!

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    Congrats to those two to the creatures of Quagsire and Zorua! There was a lot of interest in this so hopefully it turns out good!
    Hopefully so! I'm quite excited to get this started!

I've finished the sketch for the first page. I'll treat this first one like I would a PRS page since it's the first page, but future pages might not get this much love. That first panel is gonna kill me tonight. Taking a break for now!

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    I personally like this font here: http://www.blambot.com/font_backissues.shtml

That Second one you posted looks great too, but I'm not a fan of those weird question marks. xD Little thing, but yeah. I'll mess with them both when I get to lettering on the first page.

And I set up an SJ page yesterday with a Pokemon Crossroads account. I've already put my main SJ account as a co-author with permissions to mess with whatever so I can easily manage it without signing in/out all of the time. I'd prefer access to the PXR account be limited to a 'as absolutely needed' basis since there will be many people on this project. I can easily add people as co-authors and given them powers to add pages and whatnot, so that should work easily enough. Managing the SJ site won't be difficult for me at all- SJ is fairly low maintenance and whatnot.

---

And the Winners of the Character Creation Contest are: Edgar the Quagsire and Natalya the Zorua!

I will get started on the first page today! I think Major is next in line to make a page, so be prepared!
    I do like that one, but I really don't want a font that doesn't have the accented E. =/ I need my Pokémon to have a proper é. XD

Oh awesome! I didn't know you could do that. That works. :] I have an SJ account with nothing on it so far, haha. I've just read other comics there. Oh yeah, I know. All of our social media accounts have one, two, max three people who are able to access it. :] Yeah, that makes sense. But yeah, it will be the official PXR account so people will get authorised to access it if they need to. Sure!

YAAAAAAAAAAY that's awesome. So we're only having two, not three from the character creation contest?

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I do like that one, but I really don't want a font that doesn't have the accented E. =/ I need my Pokémon to have a proper é. XD

Oh awesome! I didn't know you could do that. That works. :] I have an SJ account with nothing on it so far, haha. I've just read other comics there. Oh yeah, I know. All of our social media accounts have one, two, max three people who are able to access it. :] Yeah, that makes sense. But yeah, it will be the official PXR account so people will get authorised to access it if they need to. Sure!

YAAAAAAAAAAY that's awesome. So we're only having two, not three from the character creation contest?
    I don't think the accent is a big deal. Most people don't use it when they type anyway. Most Pokemon comics I read only include it for the cover page and whatnot. And if it's that big of a deal, it's not hard to add it in.

Anyone working on the comic is free to submit an author application to the SJ page later. I'll give everyone the power to add pages, etc.

Two is a nice number for now. I've already put in the possibility for a few of the others to appear as regular cameos/background characters in the first panel/establishing shot. So there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    I don't think the accent is a big deal. Most people don't use it when they type anyway. Most Pokemon comics I read only include it for the cover page and whatnot. And if it's that big of a deal, it's not hard to add it in.

Anyone working on the comic is free to submit an author application to the SJ page later. I'll give everyone the power to add pages, etc.

Two is a nice number for now. I've already put in the possibility for a few of the others to appear as regular cameos/background characters in the first panel/establishing shot. So there's that.
    I do... xD Did you only not like my suggestion because of the question mark? Are there any others you can find that you like which have the é?

Sounds good. :]

Mmkay. Well, who's gonna do the first page?

I do... xD Did you only not like my suggestion because of the question mark? Are there any others you can find that you like which have the é?

Sounds good. :]

Mmkay. Well, who's gonna do the first page?
    That question mark is so weird. xD I want to see if I can find something with a normal one. A little more friendly to those with weird eyes. xD

I'm doing the first page- it's in order of signups. I've already got it sketched out and ready to line/color (I'll probably stream it later tonight). I might not finish today cause the first panel is a very busy establishing shot. xD we'll see. I'll post the link here when I start (~20-30 mins)

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

If Edgar and Natalya will be working as partners, oh, the hilarity that will ensure! XD

Edgar: I uh... I'm not sure this is a good idea...
    Natalya: Oh just you try and stop me!

Thanks to all the people who voted for Natalya. Glad you guys like her! >:3

Sometimes when a font doesn't have the é with the accent, I just draw it in there. There's always that route too. :P

9. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    If Edgar and Natalya will be working as partners, oh, the hilarity that will ensure! XD

Edgar: I uh... I'm not sure this is a good idea...
    Natalya: Oh just you try and stop me!

Thanks to all the people who voted for Natalya. Glad you guys like her! >:3

Sometimes when a font doesn't have the é with the accent, I just draw it in there. There's always that route too. :P
    She is an awesome character. :3 HAHA yes, that would be hilarious.

Oh true. That'd be less time consuming than changing to a font with the é just for that one letter. XD

12. This post has been liked by: