Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
    Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    My cat died a couple days before Christmas.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    My cat died a couple days before Christmas.
    Sorry to hear that...

I've lost several really great pets and I know how gut-wrenching that is. Even if they weren't the kindest and cleanest of pets, it still hurts to lose them. Still, even though I definitely imagine it did a number on your holiday spirit, rest assured I'm sure you gave your cat really great care and a lot of love. Thankfully, those good memories of them will stick with you.

3. This post has been liked by:

@Scytherwolf I'm sorry to hear about your kidney stone and the death of your cat. That's awful and painful. :( May your cat rest in peace. As Neo said, I'm sure you were very loving and caring towards your feline friend.

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

5. This post has been liked by:

Thanks both of you!! ;0;

So...update on the "Sally" person, the stalker who's been harassing me for years.

She sent me an "apology" a few days ago. Some of it sounded genuine, other parts suspicious, and it claimed that the person who harassed me was Sally's "friend" and she reported him to the police. Xanthe messaged Sally privately to get some info on this harassing person before I actually contacted Sally myself.

This is the reply Xanthe got (on a completely different site):

A day later (today) I got a message from a random account on another site which was...this:

I now know the apology, which I had hoped was real, was a bunch of crap. Sally is just mad she didn't get me alone, where I can be more easily manipulated. And sending me messages with the same hypocrisy she always had (Xanthe can't message for me, but this "person" can message for Sally). I'm just so tired.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Ignore, delete, as many times as you need. You've made it clear you want nothing to do with Sally, so she needs to move on and quit the drama and emotion shaming. Just stay your ground and keep deleting the messages. Toxic stalker people like these crave reactions and responses, but eventually they do give up if they realize they're burning hours into something that leaves them without responses and malicious satisfaction. You may see long hiatuses of silence before they try it again, but just keep deleting and ignoring it. Don't even read it, because nothing Sally or her "friend" (if she even is another person and not Sally herself) ever sound like they have anything kind or uplifting to say. An apology should explain why a person feels they made a mistake and why they want to make amends, but if it attempts to shame or belittle the other person or make excuses, then it's garbage and basically a lie. Even then, Sally needs to realize a friendship needs to work two ways and if either person wants to move on and go their own way, that needs to be respected.

But yeah, don't let this eat you up. You're an awesome and incredibly skilled and talented person who doesn't deserve any this grief. Do more of what makes you happy, and cut out the gunk like this that doesn't. You 100% have my support and have plenty of friends here that want the best for you. Keep doing what you do best and don't let people like this drag you down.

Offhand, I really miss Xanthe. Designing and running campaigns for Stalkers RPG with her are some of the best memories and experiences I've had at PXR. I hope she's doing well.

Administrator

Yeah it's all just a bunch of hypocrisy. One of the toxic snowflakes out there always looking for drama because they couldn't get what they wanted. Quick to jump on someone for something only to do it themselves without question. Only trying to lure you out to egg then mmm on more. You've said your peace. Xanthe did what any good friend does. In the end Sally and this so called friend do this. To me it doesn't even seem like an apology. If all is said and done you don't keep it going.

Like Neo said. Don't let this get to you. People like that try to find clever ways to get under your skin. Wording things a way to leave you feeling guilty so you can try to find a way to get back at them. You should have zero guilt in any of this. Let this rat go crawl back into whatever they crawled out from in the first place. If ever you need support, we are here for you. You're awesome!

@Neo Emolga yeah I miss alll the old crew that used to be here. Sarah, Xanthe, Gemma, Speed. Miss them all. Was good fun all around.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Yeah it's all just a bunch of hypocrisy. One of the toxic snowflakes out there always looking for drama because they couldn't get what they wanted. Quick to jump on someone for something only to do it themselves without question. Only trying to lure you out to egg then mmm on more. You've said your peace. Xanthe did what any good friend does. In the end Sally and this so called friend do this. To me it doesn't even seem like an apology. If all is said and done you don't keep it going.

Like Neo said. Don't let this get to you. People like that try to find clever ways to get under your skin. Wording things a way to leave you feeling guilty so you can try to find a way to get back at them. You should have zero guilt in any of this. Let this rat go crawl back into whatever they crawled out from in the first place. If ever you need support, we are here for you. You're awesome!

@Neo Emolga yeah I miss alll the old crew that used to be here. Sarah, Xanthe, Gemma, Speed. Miss them all. Was good fun all around.
    Oh definitely. Hypocrisy has always been a thing with this person unfortunately. And getting mad when her plans don't work. And no, it was complete lies. Me and Xanthe found something out yesterday.

And thank you. ^^ I definitely feel much better about this after what me and Xanthe found. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Ignore, delete, as many times as you need. You've made it clear you want nothing to do with Sally, so she needs to move on and quit the drama and emotion shaming. Just stay your ground and keep deleting the messages. Toxic stalker people like these crave reactions and responses, but eventually they do give up if they realize they're burning hours into something that leaves them without responses and malicious satisfaction. You may see long hiatuses of silence before they try it again, but just keep deleting and ignoring it. Don't even read it, because nothing Sally or her "friend" (if she even is another person and not Sally herself) ever sound like they have anything kind or uplifting to say. An apology should explain why a person feels they made a mistake and why they want to make amends, but if it attempts to shame or belittle the other person or make excuses, then it's garbage and basically a lie. Even then, Sally needs to realize a friendship needs to work two ways and if either person wants to move on and go their own way, that needs to be respected.

But yeah, don't let this eat you up. You're an awesome and incredibly skilled and talented person who doesn't deserve any this grief. Do more of what makes you happy, and cut out the gunk like this that doesn't. You 100% have my support and have plenty of friends here that want the best for you. Keep doing what you do best and don't let people like this drag you down.

Offhand, I really miss Xanthe. Designing and running campaigns for Stalkers RPG with her are some of the best memories and experiences I've had at PXR. I hope she's doing well.
    Unfortunately, the "ignore" tactic doesn't work with an actual determined stalker. I tried it for years. As Xanthe put it, for that to work, the person you're ignoring has to be SANE.

And thanks! I definitely am less worried about it today and this person is NOT going to stop me from doing the things I love.

SO. UPDATE.

Xanthe went back through messages she had on Fanfiction.net, and we found solid proof that these other accounts were really just Sally herself. Sally had told me, in 2015, that she had talked to Xanthe about something...and that 2015 message was there in Xanthe's PMs....only it wasn't from Sally's account. It was from one of her "friends" who harassed me. And in that message, Sally had said to Xanthe pretty much exactly what she said to me then. So...I don't think there's anyone on her side. It's just her. Which I always suspected, but now I have real proof. It shows her whole "apology" was a lie and there was no "friend," just her doing the harassing. So...next time she harasses me, I'm ready. Because now I can, with solid proof, expose all her crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    SO. UPDATE.

Xanthe went back through messages she had on Fanfiction.net, and we found solid proof that these other accounts were really just Sally herself. Sally had told me, in 2015, that she had talked to Xanthe about something...and that 2015 message was there in Xanthe's PMs....only it wasn't from Sally's account. It was from one of her "friends" who harassed me. And in that message, Sally had said to Xanthe pretty much exactly what she said to me then. So...I don't think there's anyone on her side. It's just her. Which I always suspected, but now I have real proof. It shows her whole "apology" was a lie and there was no "friend," just her doing the harassing. So...next time she harasses me, I'm ready. Because now I can, with solid proof, expose all her crap.

Seriously one of the most satisfying things I've done lately huehuehue. It's amazing how much power some people pretend to have. We got her now. C:<

12. This post has been liked by: