Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Whoa heyy! *Stumbles on the ground*

I'm here I'm here! :D

This is my entry for Challenge#02:

Thank you! :)

My PC broke down. So, I mainly had to do everything on my cellphone using Pixlr... I drew the umbrella and stuff...

P.S., I'm sorry for the late reply. It looks like I was locked out of the forum for a while..
    Last edited by Master Snowy; 04-07-2017 at 08:00 AM.

To soar above the clouds is my dream... And, to reach out to the needy, my scheme.

2. This post has been liked by:

@Master Snowy Again Master Snowy. You continue to impress me! This is yet another wonderful piece of art! The umbrella makes her look cute! It's wonderful accessories that you have added! Do not worry that you could not submit this sooner. Many others had issues logging in as well. All issues should be resolved now though!
    @Shruikan

Alright my lovely students. It is time for the final piece of your graduation test. Seeing your beautiful works so far I just know that you will succeed. Your task is to give yourself color. You don't need to be shiny to have a shine brightly here! Make your image have a unique color to fit you and your style! A true artist knows just how to give that flair to themselves or their art. Once you have shown me that you have this skill. You will have graduated my school and be ready for your next step outside in this wonderful world! Once again I look forward to your final submissions!

4. This post has been liked by:

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    OK, I should have time to get around to this now. Just to clarify; when it says that event submission end on 4/10/17, does it mean once the day begins, or the day ends, or to word it another way, is the 9th the last day to submit things, or the 10th?

Had a lot of room to experiment with this one. So, I ended up making many styles:

Comb08042017045926.jpg

But, my final submission is going to be this one:

download_20170408165727693.jpg

Edit: also, I'm sorry if they look tiny. D: I'm on my cell phone atm and there is nothing much else I can do. My PC is still under repair XD

To soar above the clouds is my dream... And, to reach out to the needy, my scheme.

7. This post has been liked by:

Ok, here's my entry for challenge one:

9. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    OK, I should have time to get around to this now. Just to clarify; when it says that event submission end on 4/10/17, does it mean once the day begins, or the day ends, or to word it another way, is the 9th the last day to submit things, or the 10th?
    Because PXR had a few days of downtime, the event is gonna be entendres by a few days (most likely two as that was the amount of downtime)

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Master Snowy View Post
    Had a lot of room to experiment with this one. So, I ended up making many styles:

Comb08042017045926.jpg

But, my final submission is going to be this one:

download_20170408165727693.jpg

Edit: also, I'm sorry if they look tiny. D: I'm on my cell phone atm and there is nothing much else I can do. My PC is still under repair XD
    Do not worry! Small or not, a great artist can make do with even the least! I know of a few that talk down on themselves for how things look. You, my dear friend Snowy have nothing to fear. You pass! Well done and wonderfully made! I expect many great things from you in your future! You will make a great Sylveon, Snowy! You final submission for this part is beautifully made! From color, to effects, and style! Thank you for all of your hard work and showing your initiative in this course! You along with many other students here at SUC are well deserving of making it to graduation!

Ok, here's my entry for challenge one:

Oooooh, very nice, Shruikan! I love the angle on the piece. How the Sylveon looks like it may be looking into something the way the background is designed. Gives it a wind like effect or a feeling of some other presence. Thank you for your submission! I look forward to seeing more of your work! :D

OK, challenge two is done. It's not as polished as I'd like, but time waits for no one, so this will have to be enough.

Spoiler:

EDIT: OK, I think I understood the challenge, but if, in fact, I was completely mistake, please don't hesitate to let me know. Anyway, here's my attempt as challenge number three:
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by Shruikan; 04-11-2017 at 08:10 PM.

13. This post has been liked by:

OK, challenge two is done. It's not as polished as I'd like, but time waits for no one, so this will have to be enough.

Spoiler:

EDIT: OK, I think I understood the challenge, but if, in fact, I was completely mistake, please don't hesitate to let me know. Anyway, here's my attempt as challenge number three:
    Spoiler:
    My dear, Shruikan, you did not misunderstand. Both of your submissions are equally as beautiful!

The first having glasses as the accessory. You don't see too many Pokemon out there with glasses now days, but those that still wear them have an amazing style! I like it! The armband is s very colorful accessory too! Sure fits perfectly I'd say!

On your last piece, how colorful it is! It really does have that brightly shining effect to it! A colorful effect to yet another beautiful piece of art. A rainbow like color to a most colorful piece for your final submission. I really like it, Shruikan! Thank you for your hard work and efforts.

@Shruikan @Master Snowy

Thank you both for all of your hard work here at SUC! I'm happy to say that you both have passed! I will see you both at graduation very soon! Well done, both of you!

15. This post has been liked by:

Whoohooo!!!! Yaaaaayaaayaayyy! =^0^=

Thank you very much, Professor Sylveon!!! You're always so kind! :D
    @Shruikan : whoa!!! I can see that you've hand-drawn those haven't you? They're something else... Just beautiful! Well done man! :D I really like them. Especially the rainbow one looks so special :D