Page 263 of 365 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313363 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 3644

Thread: Other Chat DCC

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I'm willing to bet money probably 80% of that is from the RP board

Yeah we still use it to talk and such but there's only like four to five active users anymore.
    Wow, that's definitely a ton of RPing! I'll admit, I haven't forgotten about RPs for PXR, but I just haven't come up with any solid ideas for storylines. All the stuff I think of ends up being too much of what I've tried running before. I'm really trying to come up with something different.

The Bad Guys seems to have gotten quite a few sign ups, so there's obviously people still interested in RP around here.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Wow, that's definitely a ton of RPing! I'll admit, I haven't forgotten about RPs for PXR, but I just haven't come up with any solid ideas for storylines. All the stuff I think of ends up being too much of what I've tried running before. I'm really trying to come up with something different.

The Bad Guys seems to have gotten quite a few sign ups, so there's obviously people still interested in RP around here.
    Yeah we still have one private rp running (meaning it doesn't add to my post count) about King Arthur. The other most recently active one is about a bunch of servants. If you go look at the Christmas story I wrote titled "A Very Madder Christmas", the characters Fei, Ery, and Stribog are all from the aforementioned roleplays.

Yeah I plan to sign up for that but I want to finish my BB reply first. And then I plan to reply to the Fallout RP since AWA says he's thought of a way to jump in but he won't be able to join until we get to Prospect Junction.

Also I just accidentally rick rolled someone. Oh no.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

Yeah we still have one private rp running (meaning it doesn't add to my post count) about King Arthur. The other most recently active one is about a bunch of servants. If you go look at the Christmas story I wrote titled "A Very Madder Christmas", the characters Fei, Ery, and Stribog are all from the aforementioned roleplays.

Yeah I plan to sign up for that but I want to finish my BB reply first. And then I plan to reply to the Fallout RP since AWA says he's thought of a way to jump in but he won't be able to join until we get to Prospect Junction.

Also I just accidentally rick rolled someone. Oh no.
    I would sign up for The Bad Guys, but... meh, Winter and I aren't on the best of terms. I kind of agreed to stay out of her RPs simply because of prior incidents, so yeah, I probably won't be joining that one. But yeah, I just haven't been able to conjure up RPs like I usually do. Since I've tried just about everything under the sun, I might just try to tweak around with older ideas and maybe fashion something new out of them.

As for the Fallout RP, AWA could have his character meet us on the way there. Although if you wanted to speed up the travels to Prospect Junction, I'd be totally fine with that. Usually traveling posts are kinda boring anyway.

And I thought you were trying to rick roll everyone? XD

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I would sign up for The Bad Guys, but... meh, Winter and I aren't on the best of terms. I kind of agreed to stay out of her RPs simply because of prior incidents, so yeah, I probably won't be joining that one. But yeah, I just haven't been able to conjure up RPs like I usually do. Since I've tried just about everything under the sun, I might just try to tweak around with older ideas and maybe fashion something new out of them.

As for the Fallout RP, AWA could have his character meet us on the way there. Although if you wanted to speed up the travels to Prospect Junction, I'd be totally fine with that. Usually traveling posts are kinda boring anyway.

And I thought you were trying to rick roll everyone? XD
    I've joined at least one of her before but they don't usually take off. Like I said I have one other thing I need to finish before I sign up for this one. And also I need to write two daily stories but that might be a weekend project.

I'll ask him about it but he said he had something planned about meeting us around Prospect Junction so I don't know. @AWA1997 what do you think? And yeah I'd be fine with that especially since everything is desert.

Well I am but this was an accident. I'm helping a friend with a story for a comic and we've been sending each other Shakespeare memes for so many reasons. So this morning the wisecrack did the Thug Notes version of The Merchant of Venice, which I was going to send her. And I thought I had it copied (because I sent it to someone else). But when I clicked on the link after I sent it... it wasn't what I thought it was. And I rick rolled myself.
    / / / / / / / /

I haven't done any RPing in ages. Not sure I have time for it anymore. Aah, those were the good old days. </3

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    I haven't done any RPing in ages. Not sure I have time for it anymore. Aah, those were the good old days. </3
    I always make time. It's good writing practice
    / / / / / / / /

7. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

I've joined at least one of her before but they don't usually take off. Like I said I have one other thing I need to finish before I sign up for this one. And also I need to write two daily stories but that might be a weekend project.

I'll ask him about it but he said he had something planned about meeting us around Prospect Junction so I don't know. @AWA1997 what do you think? And yeah I'd be fine with that especially since everything is desert.

Well I am but this was an accident. I'm helping a friend with a story for a comic and we've been sending each other Shakespeare memes for so many reasons. So this morning the wisecrack did the Thug Notes version of The Merchant of Venice, which I was going to send her. And I thought I had it copied (because I sent it to someone else). But when I clicked on the link after I sent it... it wasn't what I thought it was. And I rick rolled myself.
    I need to get off my lazy butt and finish the stuff for Stalkers RPG Round 2. I get a little bit done here and there, but yeah, it's been kind of slow because Xanthe and I are just worn out. Round 2 will be pretty big, but I wouldn't expect Round 3 or anything else after that to be just as big. This feels like it's just been taking forever and a day.

Ahahaha! How does it feel!? And you laugh at me for falling into a rick roll trap twice. ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    I've cut back on RPing quite a bit. I used to be in like four RPs at once and now I really only post every now and then in one. I used to be better at making new ones as well, but lately, I just haven't been that inspired to create storylines I can really get into.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I need to get off my lazy butt and finish the stuff for Stalkers RPG Round 2. I get a little bit done here and there, but yeah, it's been kind of slow because Xanthe and I are just worn out. Round 2 will be pretty big, but I wouldn't expect Round 3 or anything else after that to be just as big. This feels like it's just been taking forever and a day.

Ahahaha! How does it feel!? And you laugh at me for falling into a rick roll trap twice. ;P
    Yeah I understand. Finish it,

Because you fell for it twice! That's way worse. And joke's on you I love the song,
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

I've cut back on RPing quite a bit. I used to be in like four RPs at once and now I really only post every now and then in one. I used to be better at making new ones as well, but lately, I just haven't been that inspired to create storylines I can really get into.
    Actually I'm quite the same. Every day I used to get home from school and spend half the rest of the day on the forum I was on RPing. It was a lot of fun too! Too bad it all tapered off after a few years

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Yeah I understand. Finish it,

Because you fell for it twice! That's way worse. And joke's on you I love the song,
    I'll try to pick up the pace. :3

And hey, it was two separate occasions! You're making it sound like I was a dumbnut and clicked the same rick roll link twice! As for the song, eh, I'm not much into pop music.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Actually I'm quite the same. Every day I used to get home from school and spend half the rest of the day on the forum I was on RPing. It was a lot of fun too! Too bad it all tapered off after a few years
    Quite a few of my RPs were about Pokemorphs. I forget when I first encountered them, but it was an interesting concept that was relatively unexplored and I decided to use them as the subject matter of quite a few RPs that I created. Several others were purely only Pokemon RPs. It was rare that I had an RP with everyone RPing as just humans the entire way through. RPing a human just seems so "vanilla" to me. I just find it more fun to imagine doing things as something you're not already.