Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Mujaffa View Post
    I was doing some timed laps around my father's house and his neighbours with my atv when i was a youngling. gave it a bit too much on one straight and parked it in the neighbour's hedge. hard enough to snap the steering rack and all. and embarassingly after coming out of the crash without a scratch i burn my leg shimmying my way off. pretty bad too, skin came off and stuck to the exaust and all that. even after that. maaan i miss my little 50cc honda thing to this day :/
    "pretty bad too, skin came off and stuck to the exaust and all that."

2. This post has been liked by:

Not insanity. Supersanity. Death's Spook's Avatar
    I don't recall any specific incidents, but it probably happened during one of the many, many, bouts of horsing around with my brother. Let's just say, we have a standard procedure for what we do when a nut shot happens.
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Ivy commands you not to touch the kitty!

Banner by Neo Emolga!

You know something hurts really bad when you feel pain and you don't even have said parts. Mostly I'd get those watching wrestling and the guys get a low blow and it's like DAMN I felt that.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I had a kidney infection when I was 8 years old. I kept complaining for ages to my parents that my side hurt (and apparently the pain kept moving), but no one really believed me until I was in tears and unable to walk it was that bad. I then had to be carried into the emergency room and was in hospital for two weeks after that. Really wasn't a fun time. D:

learned the hard way you shouldt wear shorts when riding motorcycles or atv's
    Join Date 2013-07-23
    Posts Per Day 0.13
    Well I'm probably the lowest posting active member. All a part of my brilliant strategy to make the few things i post seem good!

Administrator

Lung collapse. The first time was the worst. The recovery was just as bad, but the pain and mystery behind what it was and happening. It was awful. It hurt to move, breathe, and cough. After I had the chest tube placed in me to fix it. The hospital stay was just as bad. It hurt, but I could breathe. To move or even sit up. Well it hurt. I was so sensitive around the tube as well.

The second time wasn't as bad, but still serious. I could walk around, but I felt like a heaviness to that side of my chest. I could breathe, but it felt different. They put the chest tube in again and later talked with a doctor about options. So we tried a new surgery. Now with new scars and a new placement of the tube it made my stay longer and hurt just a tiny bit more, but I could move around easier, breathe easier, and knew what to expect. So it went easier the second time. Just that first was the worst pain I've ever experienced. Wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Not many springs to mind, but one that I can think of was the day after my mum and stepdads wedding. I woke up and turned my head badly. Messed up my neck. My head was stuck facing 2 o'clock for the next twelve hours, and I couldn't bet out of bed for the first six of those. Any movement was painful.

Wow all these horror stories! O_O Man some of the things people go through.

I don't think I've actually had any sort of terrible injury before. I fractured a finger once but that was years ago and I don't remember the pain at all. I think I've been in worse emotional pain than physical pain honestly!