Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Spoiler:
    Chapter 20!

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

This is pretty cool! I'm really liking the progression here! Very interesting~
    I wonder who's going to win this battle! Good comic!

{my sig is a work in progress.} { My Gallery } {banner by XaiakuX eep thank you!}

Quote Originally Posted by Ninaiso View Post
    This is pretty cool! I'm really liking the progression here! Very interesting~
    I wonder who's going to win this battle! Good comic!
    Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy my comics :)

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

Dear PokemonCrossroad members,

I am trying the best I can to get these comics up ATLEAST once a week(1-4 of them). School and family time have pushed comic time away from me and etc. I think I'll be able to finish the next few comics by tomorrow :) (or tonight) and yeah. Anyways, happy thanksgiving (late) to all of you guys~

Love,

The one and only

Fistodragon

Ok, I know I promised a comic last month and ugh..just been so busy (finals, school, etc.)

I'll 100% have one up before Christmas.

as promised

comic 21 !

Spoiler:

XD Lol, he learned it on the Discovery Channel! By the way, adding the "(Photosynthesis)" thing in there is unnecessary. XD You shouldn't have brackets in people's speech. It's a little tacky honestly.

Anyway, it's been ages since I checked back here. D: Nice to see it's still going! 8D I hope you haven't encountered problems with it. :c We all know life can get busy though, so nobody blames you. :D

I'm a little sceptical about that bulbasaur being able to defeat an espeon, especially when the espeon has a type advantage. I also think that the battle animations you've used could be better. here's some you might prefer to use:

I'm also curious about that mew following him. xD Anyway. Keep it up. :]

~SF.

XD Lol, he learned it on the Discovery Channel!

Idk, I just had to haha (;

By the way, adding the "(Photosynthesis)" thing in there is unnecessary. XD You shouldn't have brackets in people's speech. It's a little tacky honestly.

Mmkay. Just was showing what Bulbasaur was watching on Discovery Channel but I think Solarbeam kinda makes it obvious already

Anyway, it's been ages since I checked back here. D: Nice to see it's still going! 8D I hope you haven't encountered problems with it. :c We all know life can get busy though, so nobody blames you. :D

Yea(:and yup, I try to get one in every so often. Might start on one today.

I'm a little sceptical about that bulbasaur being able to defeat an espeon, especially when the espeon has a type advantage.

I started leaning towards how ash(or in my case, Fisto) was NEARLY unbeatable, etc. but I think I'm going to actually think things out before..yea lol.

I also think that the battle animations you've used could be better. here's some you might prefer to use

I know, couldn't find much lol. THANKS!

I'm also curious about that mew following him. xD

Hehe (; Don't worry, Mew will appear again soon

Anyway. Keep it up. :]

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Fistodragon View Post
    Idk, I just had to haha (;

Mmkay.Just was showing what Bulbasaur was watching on Discovery Channel but I think Solarbeam kinda makes it obvious already

Yea(:and yup, I try to get one in every so often. Might start on one today.

I started leaning towards how ash(or in my case, Fisto) was NEARLY unbeatable, etc. but I think I'm going to actually think things out before..yea lol.

I know, couldn't find much lol. THANKS!

Hehe (; Don't worry, Mew will appear again soon

Thanks!

xD Fair enough. Things like brackets that is you talking to us through where their speech is meant to be is what I meant. It sort of takes away from the immersion, if you know what I mean. It's the same with stories. :] (Though worse in stories. xD)

That's good. :D You should! We don't have any other comics going on this site I don't think. :C I'd start one up if they weren't so tedious. xD Whenever I try to start comics, it ends up going nowhere lol.

And yeah, I got that unbeatable vibe. xD Just make sure you keep it believable. :]

NO WORRIES! I hope it helps! 8D They're hard to come by. xD

Awesome. c: Looking forward to more!

~SF.

Oh man, I cant wait to see how the battle ends. I was a really shocked Bulb took down an Espeon !

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......