Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator

Glad to see a few sign-up! We can start this Monday with whoever we have if you guys want to. Get this underway finally. Anyone is still free to join this!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Backstory:I was created in a lab by a mad scientist, stuck in his hidden underground lair running tests every day for years. Eventually my creators evil plans were stopped, and I was freed, but I've had a hard time adjusting to the real world, until I found this place. I used to be very antisocial, but recently I've cast off my mask and tried to be more open.

Talent!: Fighting Ultra Beasts. It's literally what I was made for. I'm also pretty good at playing the Ocarina, which is harder than it sounds with these claws. And I spend a lot of time writing, making digital art, and playing card games

Explaining (Why should we choose YOU): No matter how hard you look, you'll never find a pokemon better at adapting to any situation than I. Plus none of my competition can pull off the arceus-ring-helmet look half as well!

Administrator

Alright guys. Be on the lookout tomorrow for the first thread. It'll be up tomorrow. You will each be tagged in it. Hope you're ready!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..