Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    I'll regular interview 47 Slinky the Luxray.
    Fírnen embraces 4 points of Overwhelming Cuteness from the Super Pink Happy Squeee Kawaii Holiday madness and becomes an even MORE adorable Cinccino!

Interview Rapport: VERY POSITIVE!
    Auto-positive Super Pink Happy Squeee Kawaii Holiday effects!

You go see Slinky the Luxray and he's just overjoyed! You even wake up him and he's totally fine with that, as if you just told him he won the lottery and he now has a superpower that allows him to create his own super planets that get free HBO.

You introduce yourself and Slinky is smiling as if you're a game show host on a TV program where he could even win more glittering prizes. You graciously ask if Slinky has seen anything unusual or has witnessed nefarious Squawker activity. Slinky nods, seems to meditate, and responds as if all the universe's answers have come to him and also came up with the dinner suggestion he was looking for.

"I sense... cuteness swells," Slinky remarks with his eyes closed, with his voice streaming from the cosmos. "It swells all around Booplesnoot, but I give fair warning that the DMV and Giggle Glee Park are especially hazardous. It seems having too much fun is dangerous!"

You nod, but then something else comes to Slinky.

"Yes, I sense it too," Slinky whispers. "Yesterday I dreamed I was a flower, but then I had to play Dark Souls 3 without any fingers and this was problematic. And it was something that Al said. He told me 'a charger is a must because he's not an electric type like the rest of us.' Yes, the dream involved everyone of us being electric types. Even you! An electric type chinchilla! As if we needed more electric rodents! Just kidding. In my dream, there were trillions of them and it was very good. Except for Al. Al was the only one that wasn't, which was funny, but it would have been better if I remember exactly what Pokémon Al was. Yes, that might have been helpful."

"We then played upside-down poker in a wigwam to the tune of The Torchic Dance," Slinky nods. "You were there and you had a royal flush, which was wonderful, but then I nailed you with a Draw Four and in your dark vengeance, you summoned Exodia and we had to quit because you won and our Chinese takeout was starting to get cold."

"But it was a wonderful dream," Slinky nods. "Some days I believe dreams are experiences we had in previous lives in alternative universes and our brains weren't fully wiped when we were reborn in this universe. I miss having magic in that previous universe. I tried to have another upside-down poker game but it just doesn't work as well in this universe. That and my friend Jujubo the Leafeon told me Draw Four doesn't belong in Poker and he didn't like the fact my Yu-gi-oh cards were in the deck either. See, those are the kinds of things I really don't like about this universe. You know how it is."

"Well, I must get back to enjoying the evening," Slinky smiles, returning to his meditation. "I'm hoping tonight I dream I'm a tongue and I get to enjoy having food splattered all over myself."

You decide now's a pretty good time to go.

Fírnen the Incredible Cinccino (S: Normal)
    Classy: Guardian Snow Angel
    Style: Ecstatic About Static! (Player Explosions do not add to the Entertainment Level of Kawaii Armageddon Event #2)
    Goodies #1: <Empty>
    Goodies #2: <Empty>
    Belly: 0/8
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 5/12
    Groovy Abilities: Amigo Mode | Perky Stuff!: Hollywood Shenanigans

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by arnisd View Post
    and my next target for my exploring spree is (2) Time For a Croscongle! Bakery
    Dio gets knee-hauled for 4 points of Overwhelming Cuteness from the Super Pink Happy Squeee Kawaii Holiday madness and now shines with a funky glitter effect that makes him look like a lightning bug!

And yet you're still smiling!

You dance, waltz, skip, waddle, and gallop to TIME FOR A CROSCONGLE BAKERY to discover the latest breakfast sensation of a chimera of a croissant, a scone, and a bagel! You can't hardly wait and your inner child is screaming to make the discovery! You feel like everything in your life has led up to this moment and it's now time to fulfill your destiny as the fates have allowed!

There it is up ahead! The little shop just sitting there, waiting for you and cheering you home! The stars are guiding you, the moon is lighting the way, you get into a frenzied rush and you happily rush to the door to open the way to your dreams. Your little Vibrava hands clutch the door handle, pull with energized vitality, and you discover they're closed for the evening and like that, your dreams are crushed. You find the name of this place is a total misnomer, you plot for the acceleration for the heat death of the universe, but then you decide to just calm down and channel your diabolical frustration into drawing a graffiti mural of all 807 Pokémon wearing clothing made of pancakes on the walls of the building. Yes, you Croscongles! Face the competitive wrath of pancake attire!

And then you come up with the brilliant idea of just sneaking in.

You look around but DARN IT, they cleaned up already! Not a single crumb of a single Croscongle remains! But while you're here, you decide to check out the menu.

BAKERY ITEMS FOR SALE!
    $~[TFAC's Famous Original Crosongle! - GROUND (+2 Belly)]~ 300 Snax$
    $~[Kooky Chocolate Crosongle! - GROUND (+3 Belly)]~ 350 Snax$
    $~[Special Strawberry of Anarchy Crosongle! - GRASS (+2 Belly)]~ 325 Snax$
    $~[Nitro Coffee - GROUND (-1 Belly)]~ 100 Snax$

Ooh, Nitro Coffee! Maybe that's what you really came for!

You search the bathrooms and you decide to steal all the toilet paper! Just kidding, you're not Chaotic Evil like that. You just decide to draw kooky drawings all over the bathroom mirror like a Jigglypuff drawing on everyone's faces after her audience fell asleep.

Maybe tomorrow morning is the better time to come. For now, you decide to head back to Peep base, but not before leaving all kinds of cryptic riddles and treasure maps on the bathroom walls when really there's no treasure to be found and you just run away laughing about all the hours the next visitors are going to waste looking for something that doesn't exist!

Dio the Stalwart Vibrava (M: Ground/Dragon)
    Classy: Slappy Happy Classy
    Style: Desperado Cowboy/Cowgirl (4 DMG, 75% CoH)
    Belly: 0/10
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 6/10
    Groovy Abilities: Stealth Mode | Perky Stuff!: Death Metal

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    Not gonna get much done sitting around here, eh? Hopefully this is better to search than that other candy place...

Search (61) Sippy Tip Beach! (CANDY)
    Velo questions reality as 1 point of Overwhelming Cuteness from the Super Pink Happy Squeee Kawaii Holiday anarchy showers down upon her! 3 points neutralized by her impressive Puns of Anarchy Style!

It's a romantic night at the pinky sugary sugar beach and it's candy beaches everywhere as far as the eye can see! And...

The @Sugary Sand - Ground (+1 Belly)@ attempts to inflict Belly damage to Velo, but Velo laughs in its face as she's a FLYING TYPE and stamps "DENIED" all over that nonsense like it hilariously failed its driving test and Velo watched the whole thing!

HA HA YOU FEEL NO URGE TO SINK YOUR MASSIVE LUGIA FANGS INTO THIS NONSENSE and you make a giant sand sculpture of your Lugia self doing a cheeky, taunting dance with "SUCK IT SQUAWKERS" in happy bubble lettering underneath. Ohh, you!

Oh, and while digging, you find something else that's interesting! It looks like one of those silly pads to a fidget spinner, and you suddenly realize this must be some kind of special fidget spinner when you pick it up!

#Rainbow Glitter - GROUND (+2 Overwhelming Cuteness)# Trap 15% Evasion Test: XX out of 100: DENIED!

DENIED AGAIN because you're STILL a FLYING TYPE and the Squawkers still haven't wisened up about that since it just happened like ten seconds ago! Oh man, you go back to that sand sculpture and now you're wiring neon signs and flickering Christmas light strands all around it because they were just sitting and rotting in your attic all April long anyway so you put them to good use! You light that up like it's competing with Las Vegas!

#[Fidget Spinner Pad] Rainbow Glitter - GROUND (+2 Overwhelming Cuteness)# has been added to the Team Pile!

Oh, you're just laughing like a clown and you head home, NO, you FLY your way home back to Peep base and laugh all the way back! You do a barrel roll just for giggles! You sing "I Believe I Can Fly" so loud that it wakes everyone up but everyone's happy anyway and they all wave like everything's fine and good and it's Free Cinnamon Bun Day tomorrow and all the kids can't wait for the Cinnamon Bunny to give them all their wildest desires!

Velo the Heroic Lugia (L: Psychic/Flying)
    Style: Puns of Anarchy (Overwhelming Cuteness -3 on each Enemy Attack)
    Belly: 2/12
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 1/8
    Groovy Abilities: Amigo Mode | Perky Stuff!: Hardcore Parkour

Senior Administrator

#38 Jinkies the Mareanie was turned into a Pokémon Trading Card Game card by the Squawkers!

OMG WHERE DID IT HAPPEN!?: 14 Booplesnoot Police Station!

Jinkies had a wonderful life and it all lead up to her just becoming a piece of cardboard. She studied hard in school, got straight As, spent years searching for a job, settled with becoming a Tal-Mart Greeter, and even enjoyed many occasions of hanging the "Closed" sign on the bathrooms just for funsies.

"Wow!" Vivi exclaimed upon seeing Jinkies now as a TCG card. "Bail Out AND Rain Splash! I mean that's... that's..."

"That's awful!" Biggs exclaimed in traumatic horror. "That's not even a good card! And all this chocolate layer cake has gotten the card itself kinda grimy."

"Oh no!" Vivi sobbed. "What little value it had just went down now that it's not even in mint condition!"

Meanwhile, if Wedge the Machamp had hair, it all would have been ripped out by now.

"Sorry, Jinkies, but you're so not going into my deck!" Biggs shook his head.

It was then that Biggs decided it would be a good idea to actually take some pictures and collect evidence, like Jinkies's bag, her wallet, her MP3 player, her phone, her skin cream, her odd collection of colorful post-it notes, and of course her toothbrush.

#38 Jinkies the Mareanie's stuff has been transferred over to #24 Biggs the Lopunny!

"Do you think the next of kin might want to use her card?" Vivi asked. "I mean like, once it's been wiped off and all? Though imagine if she gets beat up in the card game and-"

"DO YOU EVER STOP?" Wedge snarled. "Put it in the evidence bag and be done with it!"

"Wow-wee, grouchy grouchy!" Vivi replied, doing as Wedge requested. "Sounds like someone needs spa treatment to lighten up!"

"Oooh, oooh, I know just the place!" Biggs laughed. "We should go sometime! All three of us! They even have a first time customer bonus! And I'm sure Wedge hasn't been there before!"

"AND THERE'S A GOOD REASON FOR THAT!" Wedge shouted.

Happy Apocalyptic Candy Event 1: Squawkers Wipe Out Too Many Civilians:
    The Squawkers are turning everyone into silly objects and dessert food items! This can't be allowed to continue because it'll be a bad day otherwise!
    4/20

(46) Channel 318739 News Station has been entirely turned into candy!

All Peeps have had their Belly stat reduced by 2 Points!

Senior Administrator

The sun has risen in Booplesnoot!
    Submit your Day 5: Day Cycle Actions now!

This Morning's Weather Is...
    Overly-Delicious Rain of Mega Doughnuts!
    Doughnuts of all varieties and special superpowers rain from the sky! Venturing out of the Peep Base will cause a +4 to Belly, but it will be as if you have all the Epic Groovy Abilities and all Perkys at your disposal if you do! It might be worth it to take advantage of it!

Time Remaining:

Don't have too much fun!

@Chakramaster @Noblejanobii @VeloJello @Scytherwolf @Shruikan @arnisd @Bulbasaur @Suicune's Fire

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    With the power of the donut rain, I'll reincarnate Chakramaster. (I think that counts as venturing out?)

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    With the power of the donut rain, I'll reincarnate Chakramaster. (I think that counts as venturing out?)
    (Normally reincarnate doesn't (I realized I need to update the rules for that), but because you don't have the ability otherwise and need those donuts to perform it, it has to count as venturing out. That's really the only way I think it would make sense.)

You selflessly decide to head out and save poor, poor Soren. Just kidding, Soren could have totally avoided this but decided not to! Nooo, he wanted to see what would happen! You grab a few of those donuts and prepare to save the former Pikachu! Fírnen to the rescue!

Fírnen has gained 4 points of Belly from the Overly-Delicious Rain of Mega Doughnuts!

Tasty and useful! Who can deny that!? Oh, and now for the good stuff.

NEO EMOLGA'S CURRENT STATE IS:

MISCHIEVOUS AND WILY!
    Uh oh. I feel like being up to no good and you know what can result out of that! After much VM chat taunting, it's only natural this comes up for just such an occasion! Oh, and for all those who are curious, the Random Pokémon Generator originally came up with Magcargo for him, so this is actually way better than that mess!

Well, after Soren resurrected you, you decide to repay the favor. Besides, Soren's antics and nutty tendencies to get rainbows all over his butt... you just miss that. There was a certain kind of lunacy to it all and it just doesn't seem right for Soren to be nothing more than a pile of rainbow-colored powder and glitter. Oh, and in the pile, you find things that remind you of Lucky Charms here and there, also. Fate was definitely unkind. Just kidding, he could have avoided this!

With your newfound magic thanks to the generous consumption of magical doughnuts, you channel your amazing and beautifully designed energies into resurrecting light! Glowing waves of power flow from your little gray paws and surround the pile that used to be that silly Pikachu! Suddenly the light materializes and behold, it takes shape and calls back his spirit to live once again!

The Creator has decided to resurrect @Chakramaster as a...

BEAUTIFLY!

Why, it's totally right for someone who just loves colorful things! I mean come on, man, it was either this or the snail! So now he'll enjoy all the fun-filled days of fluttering he'll get to have! See, what a wonderful and generous creator I am!

Soren the Valiant Beautifly (M: Bug/Flying)
    Classy: Humiliation Commando
    Style: Desperado Cowboy (4 DMG, 75% CoH)
    Goodies #1: %Staryu Hair Clip%
    Belly: 0/10
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 0/10
    Groovy Abilities: Reincarnate | Perky Stuff!: Hollywood Movie Shenanigans

Look at that! I think he looks great, don't you? Of course you do! Just say that you do, I'll pay you later.

You feel better that you've repaid your debt to Soren! Celebrate with party hats, a game of spin the bottle, and those cute little noisemakers that have that thingy that rolls out and inflates and you know what I'm talking about.

Yippie-yippie-yay!

Fírnen the Incredible Cinccino (S: Normal)
    Style: Ecstatic About Static! (Player Explosions do not add to the Entertainment Level of Kawaii Armageddon Event #2)
    Belly: 4/8
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 5/12
    Groovy Abilities: Amigo Mode | Perky Stuff!: Hollywood Shenanigans

8. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Lets talk to #17 Blimey the Azumarill
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Ugh, well that was a dazzling experience. Thanks to Shruikan and those magical donuts. I'm back! Just....less rainbow-butted and.....not a Chu. At least I didn't get a shining and dazzling avatar/banner to show it off xD I don't even know if I really HAVE a butt now! I'm a Beautifly! Someone save me from this torture! Thanks Shruikan for reviving me at least.

I guess I'll flap my wings over to (53c) Floors 9-12. Finish searching this place where I left off
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 04-29-2018 at 11:12 PM.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Let's search Warget.

Search (30b) Electronics and gizmos

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links