Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    I'll go talk to #56 Frootkie the Quilava and ask them about what it's like having fire on your back all the time. Oh and if they know anything about the squawkers or anthing else suspicious.
    Frootkie seems like a nice chap, so you head out there and... oh.

Fírnen has become extra adorable and plushy with 4 extra points of Overwhelming Cuteness from the Super Pink Happy Squeee Kawaii Holiday!

Interview Rapport: ✭EPIC!!✭
    Super Pink Happy Squeee Kawaii Holiday!

Normally Frootkie is a fruity, dramatic Pokémon, but today she's not letting the world get to her! And she's dressed like a ballerina. Even while she's working at the mall at the Barnies and Nibbles Bookstore.

"Hi hi there!" Frootkie greets you with an overly-energetic smile! "I hope you're having a really, really, REALLY wonderful day! Oh my god, if not, you'd better start trying! Or I'm going to make you have a really wonderful day MY WAY OH YES OH YES!"

You ask her about having fire on her back. She giggles.

"It's cool, isn't it!?" she smiles, giving you a nifty demonstration before she winks as you. "Who needs sparklers when I have this!? I'm way cooler than those! Too cool for school!"

You then ask her about Squawkers and if she knows anything about them. She nods, having a sudden change in heart and look on her face.

"Ugh, I had this one customer," Frootkie moans, looking tired. "Comes in here, buys six books. And get this. These books are all about candy canes and ringtones. Candy canes! Who even cares about those outside of Christmas season!? Well, this nutwhack named Bappyboo does. She's a regular customer here, but lately she's gotten WEIRDER. Keeps calling me 'sweetcakes.' I LOATHE being called 'sweetcakes.' I even told her that but she just giggles. Do me a favor and keep a watch on that psycho, because she might be one of them."

"And don't get me started on Bagz!" Frootkie exclaims. "I hate Bagz. Bagz has his goat head so far up his rear that he's probably discovered an alternate dimension in there by now. Just the other day, he comes in here, EATS A BOOK, and gives us a bad rating on a RESTAURANT REVIEW WEBSITE! Stay away from him, because he'll make you dumber just with his presence."

"Oh, and I need suggestions for a new costume next week," Frootkie tells you. "I LOVE costumes! I'm thinking either a Dragonite, a hair comb, a compact disc, or a burrito that's actually made with chocolate, marshmallows, and yummy gooey layer cake on the inside all wrapped with a fluffy pancake! Yeah, you're right, I'll go with the hair comb."

You then say your goodbye and wave, feeling somewhat smarter than you did before.

Fírnen the Incredible Cinccino (S: Normal)
    Classy: Guardian Snow Angel
    Style: Ecstatic About Static! (Player Explosions do not add to the Entertainment Level of Kawaii Armageddon Event #2)
    Goodies #1: <Empty>
    Goodies #2: <Empty>
    Belly: 2/8
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 7/12
    Groovy Abilities: Amigo Mode | Perky Stuff!: Hollywood Shenanigans

Senior Administrator

Night has fallen in Booplesnoot!
    Submit your Day 7: Night Cycle Actions now!

This Evening's Weather Is...
    Perfectly Normal Day!
    No changes! Perfectly clear skies and plenty of fresh air!

Time Remaining:

Get your shakin' goin' on!

@Chakramaster @Noblejanobii @VeloJello @Scytherwolf @Shruikan @arnisd @Bulbasaur @Suicune's Fire @Ladybugclue @ARandomTool

Administrator

I'm gonna put this new form to good use! Search (48a)!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Excellent! A perfectly normal night!

Time for some vandalism.

Madder, no. We need to search (29) Talmart Exterior

You're such a buzzkill.

If it keeps us from getting arrested I'm all for it.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I'll search the (17) Booplesnoot Sity Hall - (17) Exterior

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I'm gonna put this new form to good use! Search (48a)!
    You search through those first five floors of the Obscure Chunky Nugget Condos...

...but then you find me and you seemingly forget everything you've seen and heard from this little excursion of yours.

Do you know who I am, Soren...?

...But that would be wrong to call you that. You see, I can gaze beyond your internet anonymity...

...I see you at your keyboard... ERIC MCCOY.

That's right, Eric. I will always know who you are, whether you're a human, a Pikachu, a Beautifly, a Jirachi, or what have you...

I guess it's about time I reveal who I am, because it's obvious you've forgotten. You really shouldn't have, but you did. I haven't forgotten YOU when YOU pulled one of my tails! And you know what happens when you do that! You did it to me in a dream you don't remember... but it still happened and it still counts. And I sure remember!

Your computer glitches. Your system malfunctions. Your screen blackouts. I laid that 1,000 year curse on you, Eric. Because you were too curious to restrain yourself and you wanted to see what mystery curse you'd get. You got your foolish wish, after all. So I want you to remember what you did every time your computer, your tablet, your smartphone, or even just your mouse stops working and starts misbehaving, because that's how I punished YOU for what you did.

So why am I here? Because I OWN you, Eric. Because as long as my curse is on you, I watch you. I see you. I follow you. You think you can run from me in this little town of Booplesnoot gallivanting as a Pokémon? You can never run from me, and that's yet another act of foolishness.

These Squawkers. I'm not going to let them continue to have their way with you, because as long as I exist, they're not going to undo this curse. I will see to that. Never before has a 1,000 year Ninetales curse been broken by some outsider, and I'm not about to let the one I laid on you be the first. But these Squawkers and their... strange and enigmatic natures. They're putting it in jeopardy with the unfathomable... magic they're capable of doing, and I'm going to see to it that they won't get their way. Not with you, and not with me.

This puts me in an unusual circumstance, but in order to correct this... I have to help you and the rest of you Emissaries. Or Peeps, whatever you want to call yourselves now. I need these Squawkers eliminated to ensure this curse stays intact, because if these Squawkers disrupt it, it may even affect me on levels even I'm not aware of. But so be it. You get lucky this time, Eric, but if you needed any more proof that I'm always watching, here it is.

Cipher the Ninetales (M: Fire)
    Classy: Humiliation Commando
    Style: Desperado Cowboy/Cowgirl (4 DMG, 75% CoH)
    Goodies #1: %Vexing Amulet (-2 Overwhelming Cuteness for each instance of affliction)%
    Goodies #2: %Prismatic Guard (+4 Max Belly)%
    Belly: 0/14 (10+4)
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 0/10
    Groovy Abilities: Stealth Mode | Perky Stuff!: Browser History Hacking

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Excellent! A perfectly normal night!

Time for some vandalism.

Madder, no. We need to search (29) Talmart Exterior

You're such a buzzkill.

If it keeps us from getting arrested I'm all for it.
    Yeah, come on, Sloane. Such a buzzkill.

You head over to the outside of Tal-Mart to see if they've got anything cool going on. Like free money!

Well, it's mostly parking lots, cars, and empty Staryubucks cups. That alien technology and those cheat codes you were hoping to find just aren't around. You find the exterior of this huge store is actually pretty nice and isn't grimy and nasty, but you imagine it probably doesn't have too long before it all becomes some deranged dessert creation.

You start checking out the most obscure places, like the dumpster, the circus tent, the sandbox displays, and every shopping cart. Well, you don't find much (besides sand), but then you check the storm drain just a short waddle away from the front entrance. You find there's just enough room for you to squeeze in, but to make it a little more convenient, you remove the grate from the other side so it's not such a pain in the butt.

And then you hear maniacal laughing. You turn around and it's a god-forsaken Mr Mime. With a blue balloon. And he just keeps smiling. And somewhere off in the distance, you think you hear deranged carnival music playing.

"Hi there, Maddie," he laughed. "Looking for this?"

He then dangles a key fob in front of you. You figure you're probably going to need that. You see the label on them for just a fraction of a second, but the word "landscaping" sticks out. Landscaping, that weed-whacker, it all sounds like it's coming together, but this creep is in the way and he's got the keys you need.

"We can be friends, Maddie," he smiles again in a creepy way. "I'm Nickelfool the clown. Maddie and Nicklefool. Has a nice ring to it, don't you think, Maddie? You want the keys, Maddie? How about a balloon? It floats, Maddie. You'll float too! We all float down here."

Yeah... no. Right now, you're one rocket launcher short of dealing with this freak, so you decide to bail out of there while you can. And he just laughs as you run, though you figure this is the better deal than to risk getting your arms ripped off.

{Storm Drain: ^Small Pokémon^ AND Something to Deal With Nickelfool the Mr Mime Insanity Clown}

You head back to Peep base, remembering you've got something to deal with clowns somewhere around here. Maybe not a nuclear weapon of mass destruction, but at least something conventional!

Madder the Devious Mimikyu (S: Ghost/Fairy)
    Classy: Humiliation Commando
    Style: Desperado Cowboy (4 DMG, 75% CoH)
    Goodies #1: <Empty>
    Goodies #2: <Empty>
    Belly: 0/8
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 8.75/12
    Groovy Abilities: Stealth Mode | Perky Stuff!: Browser History Hacking

Well, I didn't mean to DELETE my post outright, but, uh, OK. Any who, priorities are a thing, so...
    Before Bless could leave the base, though, Madder came back with info - some clown in the parking lot at Tal-Mart had the keys to the truck she was seeking. Normally she liked that kind of demon that fed on fear, but today, it was just in the way. Burn, clown... BURN.
    Using the Anti-Clown spray on the Insanity Clown in the Tal-Mart's parking lot, to attain keys. @Neo Emolga

Sometimes the scars on your soul are the only things keeping you sane.

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    *cracks my gigantic weird bird knuckles*

Search (12b) Shut Up And Sleep Hotel (CANDY) Floors 5-8

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    for better or worse, I probs should work out again to get to a safe amount of cuteness. Which means... we will have to put on.... da music *dun**dun**DUUUUN*