Page 254 of 513 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264304354 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 5121
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    Auburn was robbed of a championship. I feel betrayed.
    I'm guessing you mean the three-point foul call made on Auburn right at the buzzer?

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I'm guessing you mean the three-point foul call made on Auburn right at the buzzer?
    The foul should not have even been called because of the double dribble by Virginia few seconds earlier.

Im good, im good. Nope. Not good. Still salty. But oh well.

I just hope we get fired up next year.

WDE.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Senior Administrator

The foul should not have even been called because of the double dribble by Virginia few seconds earlier.

Im good, im good. Nope. Not good. Still salty. But oh well.

I just hope we get fired up next year.

WDE.
    Well, I still have a little salt because I thought Seton Hall would have been able to beat Wofford. Eh, it is what it is. Maybe next year will be better for both our times.

It's still not as bad as what happened to the Saints in the NFL. I'm surprised all those refs made it home without a scratch. :P

Senior Moderator

Well, I still have a little salt because I thought Seton Hall would have been able to beat Wofford. Eh, it is what it is. Maybe next year will be better for both our times.

It's still not as bad as what happened to the Saints in the NFL. I'm surprised all those refs made it home without a scratch. :P
    My best friend is a Saints fan. I joked that it was just as bad. He looked at me like i was crazy lol

Yea. The Saints shouldve won the Super Bowl. Highkey. That was butchered, paid off, crap on the refs.

Senior Administrator

My best friend is a Saints fan. I joked that it was just as bad. He looked at me like i was crazy lol

Yea. The Saints shouldve won the Super Bowl. Highkey. That was butchered, paid off, crap on the refs.
    So much this. I knew the Rams were going to lose to the Patriots. I feel like the Saints were the only ones that would have had a real chance at winning it.

Still, last Super Bowl was by far the worst one ever. Everything about it was a suckshow from beginning to end. I think the only thing I enjoyed was the Game of Thrones ad that made you think it was another cheesy Budweiser ad at first before it totally rained fire and hell on that notion. XD

Administrator

So much this. I knew the Rams were going to lose to the Patriots. I feel like the Saints were the only ones that would have had a real chance at winning it.

Still, last Super Bowl was by far the worst one ever. Everything about it was a suckshow from beginning to end. I think the only thing I enjoyed was the Game of Thrones ad that made you think it was another cheesy Budweiser ad at first before it totally rained fire and hell on that notion. XD
    Yeah it wasn't good. I remember how they had an extremely hard time finding someone to play at halftime cause....well no one wanted to with all the issues surrounding the NFL at the time. I'm mostly tired of seeing the season as "who will face off against the Patriots this year?" I don't care how good Brady is. It's not a good or entertaining if they make it there every single year.

Personally I still think the Falcons game against them a few years ago was one of the worst. To have a commanding lead to halftime. Then when they get back, they start handing them the game. Still, truly upsetting. Halftime show then wasn't that great either. A lot of these are just massive plugs nowadays.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Moderator

I quit watching halfway through. The Saints game was bad too. But still. The Auburn game hurt the worst. Because I am an Auburn fan. And Basketball is my favorite sport. It was heartwrenching. Auburn should have been in the finals and should have been the ones to beat Texas. Not frakking DoubleDribble Virginia. They had no right being there for that grand theft.

The next day was the worst feeling ive had.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Yeah it wasn't good. I remember how they had an extremely hard time finding someone to play at halftime cause....well no one wanted to with all the issues surrounding the NFL at the time. I'm mostly tired of seeing the season as "who will face off against the Patriots this year?" I don't care how good Brady is. It's not a good or entertaining if they make it there every single year.

Personally I still think the Falcons game against them a few years ago was one of the worst. To have a commanding lead to halftime. Then when they get back, they start handing them the game. Still, truly upsetting. Halftime show then wasn't that great either. A lot of these are just massive plugs nowadays.
    Ugh, you have a good point, the Atlanta game was horrible, also. And I have yet to forgive and forget the Seahawks throwing that STUPID pass that got so easily intercepted by a Patriots rookie.

I loathed Maroon 5 even before they got the spot to perform the half time show. I swear, who's doing it next year? Nickleback and Justin Bieber?

I quit watching halfway through. The Saints game was bad too. But still. The Auburn game hurt the worst. Because I am an Auburn fan. And Basketball is my favorite sport. It was heartwrenching. Auburn should have been in the finals and should have been the ones to beat Texas. Not frakking DoubleDribble Virginia. They had no right being there for that grand theft.

The next day was the worst feeling ive had.
    I really should have quit as well. I was definitely relying too much on a silly hope that part of me wasn't even sure that's what I really wanted. Because even if the Rams won the game, it would have felt like crap anyway because they wouldn't have deserved it.

As far as Virginia goes, take comfort in the fact that last year, they adopted the dishonor of being the only 1 seed to lose to a 16 seed in NCAA history.

Administrator

Ugh, you have a good point, the Atlanta game was horrible, also. And I have yet to forgive and forget the Seahawks throwing that STUPID pass that got so easily intercepted by a Patriots rookie.

I loathed Maroon 5 even before they got the spot to perform the half time show. I swear, who's doing it next year? Nickleback and Justin Bieber?
    ooooof, yeah I remember that pass. How incredible it is they come up with these insane ideas. Like, they get paid to decide to make the worst plays imaginable sometimes. I don't understand it.

Lol yeah. They were "okay" once upon a time. Not anymore. You're probably spot on there. Nickleback, Justin Bieber, and let's throw in Miley Cyrus too.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Moderator

As far as Virginia goes, take comfort in the fact that last year, they adopted the dishonor of being the only 1 seed to lose to a 16 seed in NCAA history.
    Made me feel worse lmao

I despise Virginia now. We got robbed by a stained team.