Page 460 of 513 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462470510 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 5121
    Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

I mean, that's fine if you ever wanted to complete the dang thing, but speaking as someone who personally never gave a rat's tail about Pokedex completion even when the number of monsters was much smaller, that's not an upside OR a downside.

Administrator

Honestly I think they're making the new Banking system the "Home" for all Pokémon. We won't be abelt to trade from Gen 8 orderly to the new games. Only from Home can we transfer Pokémon. So the Pokémon will be sent and connect from Home to the game and probably show what we can and can't transfer. I just don't like how the hub seems like it'll be setup there, but until we know more I don't have much thoughts on that. Cause it looks like once it's on the latest game you can't transfer back? I won't have a true opinion on it til it's officially out and we know more there.

Either way, I've thoroughly enjoyed these games. Ever since playing the demo it set me on course from a "maybe" to a "must buy." If you're on the fence and can get someone to let you test it. Try it first. If you don't like it, that's fine. If you do, well it'll help settle those thoughts. It's a good fun new game that I would recommend to anyone wanting a great new Pokémon adventure.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Moderator

Honestly, id wish people would stop clinging to old and try to embrace the new. Hardly any of my favorites made it in. Hell, Ho Oh, my friggin mascot isnt anywhere NEAR this game. But i still love it. Ive nearly completed the dex, only a few more sets to go. I even have an idea in my competitive team.

Is this game perfect? Is any game perfect? Is anyone gonna agree with everyone on a singular game? This was wrong, no that was wrong, you are crazy this was wrong. There is no perfect game

My perfect game is just you, by yourself, searching the world for Ho Oh. Maybe that isnt perfect to someone else but it is perfect to me.

This is possibly my favorite Pokemon game. I would never have found out if i didnt give it a try. You guys say you are pokemon fans....did you play the game? Cant afford it right now? That sucks, im sorry, i know the pain, i honestly struggled the first week i preordered Sword.

This game is a breath of fresh air. I honestly wish it ONLY included Galar mon for a completely fresh start. The world isnt fair, we cant all get what we want. Thats what endurance is for.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

4. This post has been liked by:

Let's not use the "no true Scotsman" fallacy please. Nobody has any authority on what makes a "true" Pokemon fan. You're not going to die if someone who isn't you can't or won't buy the games for whatever reason. If you enjoyed them, great! Fantastic! Glad these things are making people happy and all the more power to you. But don't try to argue that those who haven't played the games aren't real fans. Whether or not I decide to get SwSh is MY decision to make, and mine alone. But I can't make up my mind on that until I have more financial stability.

6. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

So what's everyone's plans for the weekend? I'm mostly stuck doing homework but Thanksgiving is right around the corner which might be a nice little break before finals.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

No plans, just gonna relax for a few days before traveling to visit my aunt.

I have to work ;_; so much work!
    Got a new job recently, so now I have three, woo!
    But all three are seasonal and casual, so for financial stability I can't afford to quit any of them. Bluh!

Administrator

Yeah same here. Really with how they had my schedule yesterday leading to today. I'm only getting (or running off of now) about 5 hours of sleep.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

11. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Geez, guys, that sounds rough as hell...

Thankfully I have the weekend off. I pretty much have the standard 40 hour week with only bits of overtime needed here and there.

Senior Moderator

If you read the rest of what i say then you will see your arguement is unneeded. Didnt say you wouldnt be. I said give it a chance.

But i digress. I will be wrong no matter what i say, it seems.

Anyway. My plans are roughly the same as always, work. Work. And more work. Enjoy yalls weekend, im out.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·