Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Name: Matthias Grand
    Trainer Card: Matthias Grand Trainer Card
    Team Status:

Instinct (5/5)
    Current Location: Twinleaf Town

Matthias stepped out of the The leather jacket provided warmth against the cold and looking at his reflection in the window he realized that he looked good. Something was making Squirtle giggle, but Matthias didn't quite understand what.

Suddenly a voice boomed out through the town. "Lake Verity is closed for today. Any civilians caught trespassing will be punished severely!"

Matthias looked up and saw a bunch of weird looking people, acting like they owned the place. Matthias knew bunch of bullies when he heard them.

"Hey Squirtle, looks like this Lake Verity place is off-limits. You know what I feel like doing, right now?" Matthias said with a grin.

Squirtle's grin was a mirror of Matthias. "Squirtle, Squirtle, Squirt Squirtle!" said Squirtle pointing in the direction that was blocked off by the uniformed bullies.

"All right lets go!" Matthias started walking down the street towards the Lake verity end of town.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hunter (5/5)
    [Totodile, Male]
    Items: N/A

Amy let out another cold breath and glared at the squadron marching past. Reminded her of those Team Flare goons that ran around Kalos acting like they were the final say on anything and everything fashion related. Literal fashion police. Fortunately, these guys had less of a sense of fashion but unfortunately their coordination seemed quite a bit better. So they were a threat. Wonderful. Or perhaps not. Perhaps they could direct her to somewhere she wouldn't be freezing. Or somewhere that had a phone.

"Candidly, I don't know and I don't really care. I just want to get somewhere warm." Amy gestured towards the Team Galatic squadron. "Maybe they can give us directions. Since it seems they'll be standing there for a while it might be the highlight of their day to talk to us." Amy paused for a moment in thought. Lake Verity huh? She smirked. If she got in though Brent would be so jealous. The man was a history and folklore nerd. No doubt he had always wanted to visit one of the Sinnoh lakes that supposedly housed fabled beings of immense mythological power. "Or we could try to sneak past them and see if there's a cabin somewhere on the lake we can break into. I'm up for anything at this point as long as it gets me out of the cold."
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (5/5)

Partner:

Egg:

Basic Info Story Info
    Time: 4:40 pm
    Day: 1
    Date: September 6th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony

@Noblejanobii @AWA1997

Realizing that I had just come from my own travels around Johto, and had packed enough clothes to get by, I quickly pulled my bag off my back, before rummaging through it.

"This might be able to get you by, 'til we find somewhere a bit warmer." I explained, pulling out a black jacket, and handing it to the girl, "Though, I'd like to know who I'm lending my clothes to..."

Before she could respond, our attention was ripped away from the conversation by the sound of an explosion, coming from north west of the town, and echoing throughout all of Twinleaf Town. The place that the Galaxy people told us was off limits. Lake Verity.

"If checking out the lake is still an option, I'd be really interested to find out what the f*** that was..."

@Rival Max @Shruikan @Brettles @Suicune's Fire
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:20 AM.

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    - - - - - -
    Partner Pokemon:
    -- (--)
    Egg: --- (Steps to Hatch ??/??)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Renny looked at her puzzled. He was telling her about teleporting and finding a phone to call home and she seemed focused on sports wear ? Obviously there was some confusion here.

" You're not from here either are you?" Renny responed

" I think those people were Team Galactic. I saw a special on TV call "unown secrets of the underworld". The show highlighted secret organizations." Renny paused

"But about that phone..my mom is probably worried about me back Professor Kukuis lab."....

He paused turning towards where the grunts had run. A loud explosion rippled through the trees.
    " sorry, to cut this off but I think I need to go see whats up. I wanna see if i can snap any pictures."

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: Kinnie Gutamen
    Pokemon: N/A
    Current Game Points: 5

"You're not from here either, are you?" questioned the boy before her, breaking her train of thought. She shook her head warily. He then spoke about TV and linked this "Team Galactic" to some secret organisation. Kinnie knew that shady organisations existed, but she had never encountered anybody who belonged to one. The boy began speaking at her while she wondered to herself briefly if she had somehow gotten herself into a dangerous situation. She would need to get provisions and, if she could, locate a potential new pokemon to replace the one which had obviously not followed here to this region. They were useful, and she figured that, even untrained, acquiring one would help her to figure out how she got so far from home.

Suddenly a massive explosion sounded from the direction the cosmic water polo team had gone, and her whole body quaked in response. She crouched low as the boy spoke of "snapping pictures" but she remained still for a moment, aware that there could be another explosion shortly after.

When it became clear that this stranger was going to head toward the lake, Kinnie looked up at him from her position close to the ground and huskily said, "Wait, I...I want to come too." She slowly rose, keeping her eyes locked with his. "I don't know how I got here."

@Rival Max

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hunter (5/5)
    [Totodile, Male]
    Items: N/A

Amy reached out to take the black jacket. Perhaps giving them her name wouldn’t be of too much harm. Especially for warmth that her flannel shirt could not provide. Plus those members of Team Galactic seemed like a much bigger threat than a girl lending her jacket.

Amy opened her mouth to respond, only for an explosion to rock the area. She stumbled a bit and glanced towards the lake. Okay, definitely had her attention now. She glanced at the other girl as she suggested investigating the lake. Amy took the black jacket slipped it on. Straightening it, Amy appreciated the stitchwork on the jacket. It was well made and would do the job until she could purchase her own. Looking in the direction of the lake again, she nodded. “Yeah, I’d be on board with that too. And the name’s Amy Risa.”
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Name: Matthias Grand
    Trainer Card: Matthias Grand Trainer Card
    Team Status:

Instinct (5/5)

The loud explosion was an annoyance. Suddenly a whole lot of people were looking toward the lake. People that Matthias did now know and definitely did not trust.

Some of them started moving toward the noise.

"OK Squirtle, the job just changed. Seems like a whole lot of people are interested in going to the lake. Lets let them go first and see what happens to them. 'The early bird gets the worm, but the second Rattata gets the cheese!' That explosion sounds like a big piece of bait."

"Lets do our best to blend in and not draw attention to ourselves!"

Squirtle giggled as she looked at the pretty pink "Daddy's Little Princess" Emboidered on the back of Matthias' new Black leather Jacket. She nodded and said "Squirtle" through her giggling.

8. This post has been liked by:

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    - - - - - -
    Partner Pokemon:
    -- (--)
    Egg: --- (Steps to Hatch ??/??)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Renny was taken back when the trainer bent over. Maybe he hadnt grasped the severity of what was happening. He paused for moment as the trainer spoke up.
    " Im glad you asked to come with, I was a little nervous going on my own." He said letting her know she wasnt alone.

It was then the trainer locked eyes with him. Rennys reclusive nature made him free up for a moment. He wasnt use to people looking him directly in the eyes. After the trainer spoke he nodded his head.
    " I dont either so we can figure it out together. Something tells me we aren't the only ones who ended up here." He said softly

"Its just a shame that my partners couldnt be here. Teddiursa always makes me feel relaxed. And my brand new starter. " he sighed heading towards the explosion

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: Kinnie Gutamen
    Pokemon: N/A
    Current Game Points: 6

Kinnie was unfamiliar with a "teddiursa" but that was not the strangest thing about his sentence. He referred to it as one of his partners. She and her meditite would sometimes complete tasks together but she always thought of them as separate beings entirely, never...partners.

She snapped back to the present when the boy began to head in the direction that Lake Verity presumably was. She hurried after him, silently observing his movements and body language. She wondered if she could beat him in a fight. Or if she could outrun him. Perhaps outwit him if need be?

She pushed the thought from her head, flicking her eyes over her shoulder to see the people from the group beginning to also move toward the lake. She wasn't sure how she felt about more people coming along, but then briefly considered something: judging by their anxious looks and movements, it was possible that they were in the same boat as she and the boy travelling in front of her. It was possible, anyway. Perhaps she would find out soon.

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

GM Post
    @Rival Max @Suicune's Fire (more aimed at Renny, but both are there)
    You follow the path into the lakefront, and attempt to not be seen. Taking cover behind one of the vehicles near the back of the convoy, you watch as materials get moved from vehicles, across the lake to the giant rock formation in the center. As you watch, you realize that an opportunity doesn't come like this every day, to film a criminal organization doing something illegal, which could help the police find them, or be sold to the news. You rest your camera on the bonnet of the car you're hiding behind, and flick the switch, putting it into video mode. Zoom in on one of the thugs, focus, then start the recording.

The footage looks incredible, however, you notice in horror as the person the camera is aimed at turns around, and sees it.

"We've got a spy!"

You try to get up and run, but are grabbed by a grunt, and thrown to the ground.

"So who the hell are you?" The head grunt shouts at you, "Police? You look too young to be with the police. Or are you one of that damned Professor's kids? Who sent you?"

Once he is convinced he can't get any more information out of you, he has some of the other grunts tie you to a tree on the edge of the lakefront.

"We will deal with you once we finish our business here. We can't have word getting out about what we're after here..." he says to you before he starts ordering grunts around.

@Brettles
    You make your way past the small groups of people in Twinleaf Town discussing the explosion that just occurred, and follow a pair through Route 201. Once you reach the entrance to Lake Verity, you take extreme caution to not be seen and manage to blend in well with the trees on the edge of the clearing by the lakes edge.

From your hiding spot, you begin to see what's unfolding.

The lake front is littered with cars, which must have been left here in the days earlier, filled with supplies. You watch as groups of uniformed grunts move what looks like bags of fertilizer, and jerry cans of fuel from the vehicles to the rivers edge, where other grunts in a small boat, that looked as if it came out of one of the bigger cars, row it across the lake, to a small isle in its center, which housed a large rock formation with a large crack in it, supposedly created by the explosion you heard earlier. The grunts seemed to be then piling the materials against it, in order to break open the rock formation further. What's inside is anyone's guess, but they look determined. Meanwhile the two people you followed in had already been found and were tied to a nearby tree...

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (5/5)

Partner:

Egg:

Basic Info Story Info
    Time: 4:45 pm
    Day: 1
    Date: September 6th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony
    @Noblejanobii
    "Nice to meet you Amy." I replied, "Sophie Reed."

I got the name of the guy speaking to us (Sorry @AWA1997, but I gotta move the story along), before making my way north towards the entrance to Twinleaf Town.

(@Shruikan now would be a good time to tag along with our group, unless Neith would be better off going to the lake on her own.)
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:20 AM.