Basic Info Story Info
    Current Location: Twinleaf Town
    Time: 4:30 pm
    Day: 1
    Date: September 6th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie
    @Noblejanobii

"Yo!" Someone called out, "You with the Cyndaquil. You got a phone I could use?"

I looked over to where the voice came from and saw it belonged to a girl a couple of years older than myself, who held what looked like an unconscious Totodile.

Totodile were native to Johto, and even there they were extremely rare to be obtained outside of being a starter Pokemon, and that one still looked fairly young. That and she needed a phone. Maybe she was like me, and not from here...

I pulled out my phone and opened it, however found I had no service. Weird. I had travelled to Hoenn before to visit Mum and Dad's families and still had service. I should have service on my plan here too. But why don't I?

"Sorry, I've got no service." I replied as I made my way over, "This thing is now a glorified paperweight..."

I pocketed the phone, before looking at the young woman again.

"Based on the Totodile, and you needing a phone, are you in the same boat as me...?"
    @Brettles
    As you make your way into town, you notice that whilst the streets aren't busy, there is a normal amount of people going about their business. However, if you keep looking, you might find a couple that stand out from the others...
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:02 AM.