Page 43 of 81 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Sweet and spicy, just the way I like it!

MASTER RNG, singing with his a cappella group consisting of him, Chancy, Lucky, and Smiles, draws in...

SAMMY0295 as Amoonguss and NEO EMOLGA as Cinccino to the battlefield!
    @sammy0295

The SPINNING COIN OF UNCANNY MILITARY KITTIES has declared SAMMY0295 strikes first!

TURN 1
    SAMMY0295 kicks things off with Stealth Rock! She dresses up a stone in a ninja costume!
    NEO EMOLGA begins with Recover! He finds 24 cents of loose change under the sofa cushion!

TURN 2
    SAMMY0295 attacks with Conversion 2! But she hasn't taken all the alchemy prerequisite courses yet.
    NEO EMOLGA tries Hyper Fang! But he thinks sticking Dracula with an adrenaline shot might be disastrous.

TURN 3
    SAMMY0295 unleashes Poison Powder! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on NEO EMOLGA!
    NEO EMOLGA strikes with Dragon Rush! But it's the weekend and they don't need to head off to work today.

TURN 4
    SAMMY0295 uses Psych Up! But she can't find anything on the ceiling.
    NEO EMOLGA attempts Ice Punch! He gives a few icicles a good whapping!

TURN 5
    SAMMY0295 utilizes Work Up! But she can't find that on the ceiling either.
    NEO EMOLGA launches Poison Fang! But his hygienist told him he doesn't have any of those.

TURN 6
    SAMMY0295 strikes with Memento! But it's all hers and she doesn't want to share!
    NEO EMOLGA attacks with Scary Face! But he just looks too cute for that!

TURN 7
    SAMMY0295 attempts After You! It results in the 2nd regular damage strike on NEO EMOLGA!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Shadow Sneak! But he needs to spend more Ability Points into his Stealth stat.

TURN 8
    SAMMY0295 tries Heal Pulse! But it just makes her feel funky.
    NEO EMOLGA attempts Thunderbolt! It's NOT VERY EFFECTIVE, resulting in the 3rd and final regular damage strike against him!

SAMMY0295 WINS!

Eh heh heh heh... WIPEOUT! Well, drat.

You've already Wheeled me and you can't evolve, so it looks like I'm becoming Minccino for a while. You haven't stopped me from being adorable, you!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Sorry I’m in Morocco for the weekend so Connections are sparse. I’m sure it’s timed out by now but either way DEVOLVE!!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Sorry I’m in Morocco for the weekend so Connections are sparse. I’m sure it’s timed out by now but either way DEVOLVE!!
    No worries, you were on time!

And now he's a Wurmple!

4. This post has been liked by:

Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    Nuuh! I lost ma safe cocoon! I can no longer take reduced fall damage!

6. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by arnisd View Post
    Nuuh! I lost ma safe cocoon! I can no longer take reduced fall damage!
    *Hands over a parachute.*

I got ya, fam.

Senior Administrator

Because if DBR got any nuttier, you all might need to sign a waiver.

MASTER RNG, wearing a tower of silly hats, yanks in...

SCYTHERWOLF as Hearcross and BULBASAUR as Grubbin to the battlefield!
    @Scytherwolf @Bulbasaur

The DISCO COIN OF FLOATING LILY PADS has declared SCYTHERWOLF strikes first!

TURN 1
    SCYTHERWOLF opens with Whirlwind! But she can get her desk fan to pump out one that's strong enough.
    BULBASAUR starts up with Origin Pulse! But he can't figure out how to start it.

TURN 2
    SCYTHERWOLF tries Spit Up! She gets rid of that gum that lost its flavor hours ago!
    BULBASAUR attacks with Mist Ball! But his water sprayer can't get it out in that shape.

TURN 3
    SCYTHERWOLF utilizes Spikes! But she remembers what those did to her car tires last time.
    BULBASAUR unleashes Iron Tail! But even Amazon didn't have those in stock.

TURN 4
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Power Trip! But visiting a power plant seems like a dull vacation idea.
    BULBASAUR attempts Knock Off! His coffee cup goes flying off the table!

TURN 5
    SCYTHERWOLF strikes with Glare! But it makes it hard to see what's on the TV screen.
    BULBASAUR tries Vice Grip! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on SCYTHERWOLF!

TURN 6
    SCYTHERWOLF attacks with Bug Buzz! But her electric shaver needs to be recharged!
    BULBASAUR uses Spite! But he gets the spelling wrong and ends up with lemon-lime soda.

TURN 7
    SCYTHERWOLF unleashes Bind! She wraps herself with rubber bands!
    BULBASAUR attempts Signal Beam! But it's already being used to call in Batman.

TURN 8
    SCYTHERWOLF launches Fury Attack! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on BULBASAUR!
    BULBASAUR utilizes Thousand Waves! But he doesn't want to go surfing for that long.

TURN 9
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Shadow Sneak! But she needs to spend more Abilities Points into her Stealth stat.
    BULBASAUR unleashes Frost Breath! But chewing a lot of mint gum doesn't seem to be helping.

TURN 10
    SCYTHERWOLF attacks with Mud Sport! But she doesn't want to have to take another shower.
    BULBASAUR tries Electro Ball! But he blows out his power outlet in the process.

TURN 11
    SCYTHERWOLF unleashes Mist Ball! But her water sprayer doesn't have that feature either.
    BULBASAUR strikes with Sacred Fire! But spraying holy water on his candles only puts them out.

TURN 12
    SCYTHERWOLF utilizes First Impression! But we're already on Turn 12.
    BULBASAUR uses Rototiller! But he can't figure out the assembly instructions.

TURN 13
    SCYTHERWOLF attempts Crush Grip! She squashes a soda can with her fist!
    BULBASAUR launches Water Gun! But putting water in the magazine of an AK-47 doesn't get it to squirt.

TURN 14
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Dark Void! But she feels uneasy opening up her calculus textbook again.
    BULBASAUR attacks with Discharge! He sneezes rather profusely!

TURN 15
    SCYTHERWOLF tries Heal Order! But the guy at the Burger King drive-thru tells her that's not on the menu.
    BULBASAUR attempts Roar of Time! He shouts the readout on his watch!

TURN 16
    SCYTHERWOLF strikes with Poison Tail! But her neighborhood Serviper didn't let her borrow his.
    BULBASAUR uses Splishy Splash! But he's too embarrassed to go into the kiddie pool.

TURN 17
    SCYTHERWOLF unleashes Guard Split! She chops her shield in half!
    BULBASAUR strikes with Boomburst! He blows up some explosives with even more explosives!

TURN 18
    SCYTHERWOLF attacks with Feint Attack! But everyone sees through her disguise.
    BULBASAUR tries Thunder Wave! It results in the 2nd regular damage strike on SCYTHERWOLF!

TURN 19
    SCYTHERWOLF attempts Simple Beam! But she can't figure out how it works!
    BULBASAUR launches Extrasensory! But the feeling just makes his head feel funky.

TURN 20
    SCYTHERWOLF utilizes Veevee Volley! But the Eevee runs away before she can use it as a replacement for a volleyball.
    BULBASAUR uses Kinesis! But it turns out to be just his imagination...

TURN 21
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Fury Swipes! But she just ends up knocking a bunch of things over.
    BULBASAUR strikes with Hypnosis! But he forget his funky pendulum thing at home.

TURN 22
    SCYTHERWOLF utilizes Buzzy Buzz! But her electric shaver is still charging!
    BULBASAUR attempts Magnetic Flux! But nothing happens after melting all his fridge magnets.

TURN 23
    SCYTHERWOLF tries Petal Blizzard! And that gets her banned from her local florist.
    BULBASAUR launches Morning Sun! But he's not the early bird type.

TURN 24
    SCYTHERWOLF strikes with Thief! It results in the 2nd regular damage strike on BULBASAUR!
    BULBASAUR utilizes Grass Whistle! But he can't find one anywhere in his front lawn!

TURN 25
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Venoshock! It results in the 3rd and regular damage strike on BULBASAUR!

SCYTHERWOLF WINS!

Daaaang, it got pretty close there!

Scytherwolf, you can either evolve yourself or perma-egg Bulbasaur. It's your pick now!

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I say evolve myself!

10. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    I say evolve myself!
    *Casts magical evolution spell.*

Hey, would you look at that! It worked!

12. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

1/3 chance I’ll be up tomorrow xD. Guess we will see soon.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    1/3 chance I’ll be up tomorrow xD. Guess we will see soon.

15. This post has been liked by: