Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    *I am assuming the double points for the 7 year anniversary starts today, if not, please let me know and I will correct it on my header.*

Ace Trainer Brandon

Pokemon (Sadly separated from Brandon for now):
    Skipper [11/36] Swampert [11/36] Arbok [30/30] Primeape [30/30] Beedrill [10/35] Parasect [0/35]

Temporary Partner (Sadly separated from Brandon for now):

Sparky [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x3 , Revive ×1 , Coins ×2, Swampertite (mega stone) ×1, Griseous Orb x1

Giratina just smiled at Brandon and said "You speak as if you are the one in control." Then after a moment he continued "I promise you that if you do what you agreed to, you and your pokemon will be safe. But until then."

At this moment the stone lit up in Brandon's hand, then began to burn into his hand. Brandon howled in pain, trying with all his might to drop the stone. but for some reason his hand would not listen to him. He dropped to the floor in pain as he watched the orb slowly melt into his hand. The pain was almost unbearable, Brandon came within seconds of passing out.

Just before he was about to pass out, however, he heard the other figure laugh. He looked up at the figure as Giratina said "Now then Darkrai". Then to Brandon's complete horror he watched as words crawled out of Darkrai's arms and went into Skipper and Swampert. Both Pokemon dropped to the ground in pain.

Brandon jumped to his feet, despite still being in immense pain, and shouted out "NNNNOOOOO! YOU LET THEM GO! DO IT TO ME INSTEAD!" As Skipper and Swampert got back on their feet weakly, Brandon said to them "Don't worry guys I won't let them take you and hurt you! I promise!"

He glared at Giratina angrily as the evil god stood up and said "Now my dear boy. Our deal is set in stone or to be more accurate in flesh. Once you fulfill your end of the bargain your pokemon will be cured. Not a moment sooner. When you and your friends are back in your world I will contact you. With instructions." The evil god laughed as he finished the last sentence. At this point the evil god, still laughing said "Now its time for the next phase to begin." He motioned for the guards to remove his Pokemon.

After removing his Pokemon, the guards returned for him. Giratina told Brandon to await his message and ordered the guards to take Brandon back to his cell. As the guards grabbed him and began to hual him away, he shouted back at Giratina "I SWEAR.... IF MY POKEMON DIE, MARK MY WORDS... I WILL FIND A WAY TO KILL YOU... EVEN IF IT KILLS ME! YOUR ARE EVIL... EVIL I TELL YOU!"
    Last edited by brandon_g; 08-04-2019 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Fixed points since double points will be given at the end of the month
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond