Never officially played anything D&D related. Always kinda wanted to try. Soooooo, here goes!

Name: Lucian
Pokemon Species: Pikachu
Level: 1
Class: Wizard
Ability Scores:

STR: 9
DEX: 11
CON: 10
INT: 15
WIS: 13
CHA: 14

Background: Lucian was always one of those you'd see mostly trying to do things alone. Able to pick up on a good or bad situation with his friends or family. It helped him pick up on smaller sounds most others he knew were't able to pick up on. Didn't hurt that it came with having bigger ears as a Pikachu too. Aside from some knowledge others he grew up with. Lucian was pretty weak compared to others. Didn't seems as "fit" as the other Pokemon were. Magics just seem to interest him the most. Especially with his electric typing and affinity.

Lucian loves to keep a close connection with his friends and not so great when he's alone. So if there's ever a chance to stay in a group with his friends. He'd rather be by there side to help them through any situation. Being a smaller Pokemon he wasn't always very noticeable, yet still hopes to be someone that others can look up to.

Skill Proficiencies: Investigation, History, Nature, Perception

If somehow I did it wrong (which I don't "think" I did?) let me know and I can rectify it xD