Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Administrator

Yeah I kinda got a good laugh from Sarah’s “Susan” comment xD. Immediately made me think of that commercial for that new movie with Bigfoot? Dunno why, maybe I’ve just seen that commercial pop up too much now. But yes, let us all thank Susan for all the amazing work that he or she may do!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

2. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post

I've read that you should use ice for the first 2-3 days and then apply heat after that. Some people get better results alternating ice and heat to get the circulation moving, but it's probably better to stick with ice first. Sometimes I use a heat bag for the sore muscles my reflux gives, but other times, especially after a recent flare up, ice helps more. So use that first. :3 Like you, I tried to apply heat to my back last week and ended up in so much pain I had to dash for the ice.
    Hmm, thanks for the tips and that definitely makes sense. I'll give that a shot and hopefully it works. :3

Also, offhand, did those doctors ever look into the condition of your gallbladder? I have a coworker that was having similar ache issues and after Google searching it, there are nausea symptoms that can be linked to it as well. Thankfully it's an organ you can live without, but it could be the culprit behind everything that's been causing all those medical issues you've been having and maybe they just haven't looked into it.

Still, hang in there and thanks for great birthday wishes. You guys will always rock in my book. :3

Senior Moderator

::leaves an Emolga doll::

Happy Birthday to the craziest Emolga I know!
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

5. This post has been liked by:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

You old fart....lol!
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

7. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

You old fart....lol!
    I bet 37 makes my butt look big too, doesn't it? ;P

9. This post has been liked by:

Actually Prefers Popeyes Kentucky Fried Torchic's Avatar
    Happy birthday, Neo! Crazy to think that it's been a decade since I first read ToJ and had you on this incredible pedestal. Then I get to know you better through PXR and it just adds to my opinion of you. I hope you have a good birthday, and many happy such occasions ahead!

Oh, and before I forget, here's my birthday GIFt for you:

Dreams do come a size too big. It's so that we can grow into them.

Current Projects:
    Fanfiction: Pokémon: Exodus (Chapter six of nine posted)
    Nuzlocke: "Dude, Where's My Bellsprout?": A Totally Radical Red Version Nuzlocke

Avatar by the illustrious Neo Emolga.

11. This post has been liked by:

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Happy Birthday!

13. This post has been liked by:

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Happy Birthday Neo!

Oh wait, wrong gif.

Staying in your Pajamas sounds like a good birthday if ever I heard of one. Hope your back feels better soon. :3

15. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Hmm, thanks for the tips and that definitely makes sense. I'll give that a shot and hopefully it works. :3

Also, offhand, did those doctors ever look into the condition of your gallbladder? I have a coworker that was having similar ache issues and after Google searching it, there are nausea symptoms that can be linked to it as well. Thankfully it's an organ you can live without, but it could be the culprit behind everything that's been causing all those medical issues you've been having and maybe they just haven't looked into it.

Still, hang in there and thanks for great birthday wishes. You guys will always rock in my book. :3
    Hmm I don't think they really looked into it. I know that bile reflux can be a thing, and antacids don't help with that. They found a polyp near the entrance to my gallbladder a while ago when they did investigations, but they just left it. They didn't seem overly concerned. I don't recall them doing any extensive testing into how it ran or anything. Something to look into I suppose, or it would be if I could afford it. Sadly I'm a little too broke right now. 3: But I might ask anyway.

Not insanity. Supersanity. Death's Spook's Avatar
    Happy Birthday, dude!
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Ivy commands you not to touch the kitty!

Banner by Neo Emolga!

18. This post has been liked by: