Page 11 of 77 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Truly View Post
    Hey! Don't forget to change this -- if you're going to.

If you want to interview someone else, Desnim the Eelectrik would offer good rapport, and if you're willing to risk a search (still fully healthy, after all), we have a lead about some graffiti at the Rusty Shine Apartments (43) that nobody has been able to follow up on yet.
    Yes, I'll talk to Desnim! ^^ Thanks!

Administrator

@sammy0295 if you'd like Sammy, we could both heal the wounded Pokémon. I'm already on healing the Yungoose. The other is in (19) Tunnel Ruins. We could have them both fixed right up. If you want that is. We take some purity damage though, so be aware.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow-Jolteon View Post
    Cool! Just be careful, okay?
    You should be more worried about Mitlee than me. Mwhahaha!

Oh boy. But yes don't worry! We'll take the upmost precautions!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

IDK if anyone else noticed the small writing in the corner of the bloody wall at the murder scene, but in big bold letters it says
    REPOSE (as if it wasn't obvious, by the next post about inspecting the body, lol!)
    Anyway, now we have some of REPOSE's handwriting to check any future notes against.
    It is different to the handwriting on the threat card and also different to both types of writing on the confessional note.

"Repose, the fluid parasite. Yeah, gross, I know. Sucks the life out of its victims, or more specifically, the moisture."

When I go searching for words like 'cracked' or 'moisture' not very much comes up except the description of the abandoned manufacturing plot. I dunno if different dark energies cause different things, but getting the air sucked out of you and feeling dry and on fire seems like a very mummification kind of thing.
    Do you think its possible every stalker has a 'zone' ?

ANNOUNCEMENT:

This time I'm going to tag everybody so nobody misses it. Please read all of the following.

@Bulbasaur @Noblejanobii @Chakramaster @EmeraldSky @Neo Emolga @Scytherwolf @Morzone @HorusMyDude @Arrow-Jolteon @Lychee @sammy0295 @Truly @ARandomTool @LKWayvern @Dragon Master Mike @arnisd

As stated in this post, from this cycle onwards, you can only submit one action per day cycle, because it was getting too much for me. PLEASE read the rules for what things take up actions. MOST THINGS take up a whole action, which means a whole cycle, including using one perk, taking one item to one location, searching one location, interviewing one NPC, etc. The only free actions are:

- Equipping an equippable item (as stated in the Items Directory, equipment has an E: tag in the [] brackets)
    - Using a consumable item (ie a berry)
    - Shopping
    - Trading items. You cannot feed berries to other players or equip them with equipment. Those things are things players must do themselves.
    - Finally, Stalker victim investigations. They are only available when made available.

It's perfectly fine to ask me if certain things are possible (such as stopping by to do something "on the way" to something else) but keep in mind that most of these things should be covered in the Rules and Gameplay, including things that take up actions (sorry that the actions you take and the actions available are the same term; it might be better to go off cycles from now on considering you can only do one action per cycle now, except "free actions"). I cannot keep reminding people to read the rules when I already spent hours refining it before launch, and failure to know what actions take up whole cycles may result in people missing out on turns. It's just a game, but you guys should know what you can and cannot do, and should be able to update your posts in time before I get to them. I shouldn't have to keep reminding people or asking them to change it.

For those who didn't see my post about two actions being abolished, that's fine, easy to miss. But please keep an eye on this thread if you're an active part of Stalkers RPG for updates, and also team communication. For further proper announcements, I will tag you all so that it's impossible to miss.

Just this once I'm going to address specific things that need to change before the timer expires in less than 24 hours, but please be conscious of these things in the future:

@Truly you have listed three actions. As said, it's fine to see if things are possible, but all those thing are listed as separate actions in the Rules thread. I would also recommend waiting until you have all the items for a certain location before heading there, otherwise you waste a turn completing only part of the equation. Please edit your post with the single action you wish to do. Also, the spear you wanted to equip is an item, not a piece of equipment.

@EmeraldSky Valley Wellness Centre has already been searched twice. Please, please, refer to the second post of the Main Action and Team Status thread for areas not yet searched. I spend time updating them after every player's turn. Also, you can only do one action per cycle now, so please edit your post with your preferred action.

@Chakramaster As per the Rules, you cannot equip another player with an item or use an item on them. You can, however, give her the oran berry for her to use on her next turn.

@Arrow-Jolteon Please update your post, as I've noticed that you and Noble have discussed switching around interviewees.

I think that just about covers it. Thanks for understanding, you guys. It's been really fun so far and I hope you're all enjoying it too. I wish multiple actions at once were possible, but they're just unfeasible at this stage and far, far too much work for little old me. So please have patience and I hope you're enjoying the game. You're always welcome to come to me for questions, whether it's in the Q&A thread or directly via PM. Sorry if I'm coming across as a grouch; I just want everything to be comprehensive and flow nicely so that I can smash out as many actions as I can in my little free time without having to switch things up or ask people to change them. :)

6. This post has been liked by:

Hey! It's good to be sorting this out I guess!
    So as a strategy to avoid wasting time trading items with people, or wasting our precious medics time, or using up effort and figuring out who needs to give who which item;

...do you guys all just want to automatically dump any personal inventory you dont intend to use immediately, at the start of any turn, into the team inventory? Then people can take and use berries and money efficiently as free actions on the start of their turns, rather than waiting to receive items from individual players.
    Afaik that is mostly berries and money. It seems the most efficient thing for us to do! ... but it does rely on teamwork more heavily.
    What do you think?

ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT! XD Traits have been unlocked so pick one of the following whenever you feel ready! You can do this freely here in the thread; no need to include it in a turn or anything. Just @ me when you've made your decision and I'll add it to your stats.

As a note, you can only pick one trait and cannot change it once you've picked it, so choose carefully!

@Big Yoshi @Noblejanobii @Chakramaster @EmeraldSky @Neo Emolga @Scytherwolf @Morzone @HorusMyDude @Arrow-Jolteon @Lychee @sammy0295 @Truly @ARandomTool @LKWayvern @Dragon Master Mike @arnisd

--

Traits are useful attributes that can give you an edge in various situations. They are always passive, and must be unlocked before they can be learned.

NIMBLE
    Deft movements are second nature to you. You are able to leap out of the way of traps.

Effect:
    25% chance to dodge traps entirely.

CHARMING
    Your friendly and easy-going energy calms most who surround you. You are considered welcoming, genial, and trustworthy, which helps you make friends and allies easier than most.

Effect:
    +1 to all rapport scores.

STEALTHY
    Few are better at hiding and sneaking around than you. Your expertise in keeping hidden helps you to slip undetected past certain scenarios. (As a note this hasn't come up much, but it will help with Rescue Missions, Investigate, and Protect. It may come into play in other ways as well.)

Effect:
    +25% to every Stealth roll.

LUCKY
    Good fortune just seems to be on your side! You've got a lucky streak that helps you reach a more positive outcome when faced with a challenge.

Effect:
    Whenever you fail a % roll for something, it gets rerolled once. The most favourable outcome is chosen.

RESOURCEFUL
    Scouting a useful item or material is your forte. Your keen eye combined with your honed ability for seeking out valuables makes you more successful when it comes to scavenging.

Effect:
    You will always find at least 6 Common materials while Scavenging. +25% to find Rare items and +15% to find Very Rares.

Oh my gOODNESS!
    I WOULD LOVE LILLIAN LOPUNNY TO BE LUCKY

I feel like surviving that dragon battle and getting the nice shopkeeper interaction were both really lucky things so far.
    Plus, you know
    Shes got a lucky rabbits foot.
    ;D

10. This post has been liked by:

@Suicune's Fire: Can I be charming please.

12. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

@Suicune’s Fire Stealthy please!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

14. This post has been liked by: