Page 27 of 77 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HorusMyDude View Post
    Hey @Lychee do you want Old Lace to accompany you to talk to Imeida? Four fists are better than two, but if this is personal than I'll stay out.
    Company sounds good! I'm not sure if we can do a 2v1 or if it's against the rules though?

I'd say that you're welcome to do a 2v1 for a battle that you know is coming up, such as the one with Imeida. In cases like Bixas' quest or taking the Battle action, 2v1 wouldn't fly and nobody would be interested. But for cases like this, yeah, if you want to combine forces, go for it!

@Lychee @HorusMyDude

In addition, Lychee, that Enigma Berry is meant to be $100 SP$, as mentioned in its description on the threads. XD However, since that is my error, I'll cop that let you have it for $15 SP$. From now on out though, it's $100 SP$. This was a case of me copy + pasting and not checking over it ahaha.

Also @Noblejanobii I do apologise; I forgot about the side mission for when you interviewed Golly, so I'll go back and add that in.

As a note, please mention side mission stuff in your post to interview, because it's difficult to remember everything on my end! No worries about previous posts, but yeah, I already have tonnes to think about so please do help me out with things like that. xD Also, just remember, the more questions/information you write in your post about interviewing a pokemon, the better your results and the more specific your answers will be. It's a lot easier for me to give useful information if you specify things you want to ask. :)

3. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Also @Noblejanobii I do apologise; I forgot about the side mission for when you interviewed Golly, so I'll go back and add that in.

As a note, please mention side mission stuff in your post to interview, because it's difficult to remember everything on my end! No worries about previous posts, but yeah, I already have tonnes to think about so please do help me out with things like that. xD Also, just remember, the more questions/information you write in your post about interviewing a pokemon, the better your results and the more specific your answers will be. It's a lot easier for me to give useful information if you specify things you want to ask. :)
    I actually forgot too so it's fine. But noted! Thanks for the tip!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

5. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I actually forgot too so it's fine. But noted! Thanks for the tip!
    No worries. :)

@EmeraldSky Crime scene investigation is a free action, so you can take a proper action too if you like! Feel free to edit it into your post or make a new one.

7. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

@Suicune's Fire

Good to know--I'll see what hasn't been searched yet
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

@EmeraldSky If you're ever looking for something extra to do during the days, I'd like to get Samba interviewed, too. It'd be really handy to question her at the same time as I'm talking to Dee'mang, but I think you already have an action today, so I won't worry about it!

Senior Moderator

@Truly

I'll keep that in mind for the next day cycle, assuming Samba is only available during the day.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

11. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

I'll be taking a good look at the list and figure out what I can do next myself. Wanna search some more unsearched locations. Feeling adventurous.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

13. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Don’t forget that most of you haven’t chosen Abilities yet. O: Would it be more appealing if I scrapped it as an action to learn it, and you could just tag me in this thread telling me which ones you want instead? I realise things are taking a while so I wouldn’t mind scrapping things like that for the sake of expediency, especially since they don’t really require whole posts.

Thoughts?

Hm, I think it could go either way.

I'm just being exceptionally cautious before I lock myself into a role.

The way perks(?) went though, I think people just kind of pick whatever and diversify, so maybe it doesn't matter.

Thing is, while we could have a lot more people Protecting, we haven't got any clues yet how Stalkers pick their targets.
    We have only needed to do one Rescue.
    We could Forge, but have no materials and no blueprints really.
    Investigations are fine but take twice as long to do as just an interview -- and don't necessarily turn up anything conclusive. We've got so many unmet suspects, can we spend that kind of time shooting aimlessly?
    Clairvoyance could be useful, but we more or less know what we're working with... though maybe it'd help us find more skin patches, things like that?

There are still so many places to search and Pokemon to interview. Heck, like 4 cycles ago a bunch of people took a perk that's exclusively for Scavenging, and which we can't even do 'cause nobody'll talk to the Poke' who tells us about it! But, I think that just means everybody is going down their own little diglett holes -- including me.