Page 67 of 77 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast
    @Lychee I thought we agreed not to sell the rainbow gem :/

VPP

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    @Lychee I thought we agreed not to sell the rainbow gem :/
    I dont remember having a conversation with you about not selling it! Shiz! Did I miss your post somehow? D:

I remember Neo said he didn't want us to sell it, though.

Edit: Ah, I found it! You DID say you didn't want to sell any stuff... in brackets... in a post right under mine. Sorry! I missed it!
    I wont sell any gems in future.
    Admittedly, most weapons we can make do not have gem slots anyway, and nobody seems keen to make armour?
    I'll pay more attention next time, and set up a poll if I plan to sell team supplies to buy team supplies.
    Last edited by Lychee; 11-07-2019 at 02:52 AM.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    I want Pika-Revenge against the Stalker that killed SparkStrike.

However @Lychee I could use some [Padded Strips], [Iron Ores] & [Titanium Ores]

Pika Please

OOC: Dracobolt wants to battle against Repose so SparkStrike can rest easy knowing his/her death was avenged
    Sparkstrike was female. So her death, yes. Though I'm sure you could totally still see her!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    I dont remember having a conversation with you about not selling it! Shiz! Did I miss your post somehow? D:

I remember Neo said he didn't want us to sell it, though.
    Pretty much everyone commented on being against selling all our stuff when we were discussing what to do next round. I figured some of it would get sold anyway for the weapon materials since we all agreed that was a good idea, but Neo had been like, ridiculously obvious that the rainbow gem was really important and we should not get rid of it.

VPP

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Crap I thought we were under agreement about not selling it either since we had discussed starting to forge and make armor and Neo said that was one of the ingredients we needed to make really good armor and weapons with.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

I think the reason Neo had commented in the first place was Lychee had made the "sell the stuff" post, which I didn't actually realize had been made. I had thought it was planning for next round or I would have made a point to remind Lychee to Edit the post. (I assume Neo would have let us do it considering his warning) That just went completely over my head.

VPP

Oh goodness, I am sorry it didnt come across and I didnt edit my post in time.
    When one of you two wants a rainbow gem for forging something, I'll buy it for you!

After forging a dagger, maybe I can forge a rainbow gem from gem dust ? ( so a rainbow gem won't have to spend $700 Sp for one to be bought )

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    After forging a dagger, maybe I can forge a rainbow gem from gem dust ? ( so a rainbow gem won't have to spend $700 Sp for one to be bought )
    Yeah! That would be cool, but we need 3x [rainbow gem dust] in order to make one, and we dont have that either.
    I mean, alternatively, instead of spending $700sp on one piece of equipment that we still have to process and use, which will help only one player,... we could spend less ($600sp) and hire 2 mercenaries for the rest of the game, for two players, giving them a meat sheild as a protector, and potentially double or more damage in battles.

10. This post has been liked by:

Allow me to Pika friendly Battle Sansheel the Poliwhirl 1 last time before he gets arrested

Pika Please

OOC: ( DracoBolt is asking because Sansheel the Poliwhirl wouldn't be able to friendly battle after getting locked up )