Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
Heya Guts! Welcome to PXR! Hope you find it awesome here as we all do. If you ever have any questions or just wanna talk. Feel free to ask us! I'm always willing to chat.

I actually got the chance to go to Washington DC in August for the Pokémon World Championship 2019. It was a total blast! I loved it! The experience in DC was...very different than expected though.

Few facts about myself:

-I live here in the US down in the south, but would rather be further up north. Leads into the next...
-I hate the heat
-my top 5 Pokémon are: 1. Pikachu, 2. Jirachi, 3. Celebi, 4. Manaphy 5. Victini....6 is just very very closely Scorbunny.
-another thing is I'd love to be able to travel the world. I have many friends spread across the globe and I think it'd be nice to meet everyone.
Thank you very much for your kind welcome! I'm glad to hear that you had fun at the 2019 Championships but I'm sorry if your experience in DC was disappointing in any way! I enjoyed my stay in the South when I lived there but I have to agree that the heat was atrocious! Excellent and very classic favorite mons! Travel is really wonderful--obtaining new experiences always beats obtaining new possessions.

Thanks again and cheers,

Guts