Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
I have the sleepy one! XD Yeah, that dude I used the claw to hook onto his paw and then reeled him right in. Meanwhile the Dedenne is HUGE. That one towers over everything else I have on my desk! Which is funny considering its actual in-game size. XD

And for sure! I kind of want to make a game out of it, though. With that crazy blend of silly stuff I am usually known for.
Oh awesome! I haven't actually gotten the sleepy growlithe I won yet (large group of plushies have been delayed on shipping because of covid, and that one's in a group with six large plushies XD) but I'm excited to get it! And I love that! I think I've seen those dedenne in machines. o:

Oh yes, DEFINITELY.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
Yup! That was me xD. I've got a few people into it now (and highly recommend spending at least the $10 for the daily free play tickets). I've won quite a few things now. Figures and plushies. It's a lot of fun for sure! Glad to hear you've won quite a few plushies there! xD I haven't won quite that many, but I've learned a lot about how to work it. Not spending too much either.
That's awesome! I got my cousin into it too (though she hasn't won any yet). I'm much better at winning big plushies than anything else (small ones and things in boxes are harder for me, though I have won some). I've gotten several Pokemon ones. My favorite, though, has got to be the mammoths. They are HUGE and super soft. (I've also gotten a mini one XD) I sleep with the orange one on my bed. I also have a dark brown and a white (and a mini orange). I also love anything shiba and I've gotten many. XD